Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragonball: Dimensional Crossroads

Back to Guilds

The time period after DBGT and DBZ with new and old characters [Forever Accepting] 

Tags: Dragonball Z, Roleplay, Adventure, Dragonball GT, Dragonball 

Reply ↳ Planet Earth
Normandy - Standing By

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:21 pm
User Image

Team Rebel's base of operations. Currently landed in the fields near the turtle dojo.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:11 pm
User Image
"Systems online, weapons hot.
Prepare to get scraped by the ultimate robot."

FF Series: 052
Designation: Ringo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ringo sat in science lab on the ship, downloading the information that the planet had to offer in order on the communication system and trying to get a better background to the people the commander had allied with. He had also found information about this world's interesting treasure, a set of magical orbs that could summon dragon that will offer the finder whatever they desire. The robot couldn't help, but see the use of these dragon balls as they could provide they group with enough supplies that used right, would help them with the coming battle. However, an alarm began to sound through out the ship, and the optics of the large being began to glow, disconnecting from the server he was conducting his search and moved to the table. Once there, Ringo saw one of the crew was already there, and after a short chat, they learned that Fridged forces were on the planet, being detected by the scouters coming online. With this attack happening so soon after the commander had left, the logic of this was that these troopers had been in hiding, waiting for their chance to strike against the planet. The robot knew that they wouldn't be able to detect the ship but it would be best for it to go to the moon in case the troopers from trying to take the ship as a way to return to the empire. He give the order for the ship to go into hiding, but he wasn't going to leave the earth without a chance to fight, heading to the elevator down to the hanger. There was the thing that could turn the tide in this battle, as long as there weren't any enemies that matched the power of the commander, but Ringo hadn't detected anyone like that. So... As the ship prepared for trip to the moon, the M35 lancer rolled out of the ship, ready for war.

“Sensors locked on Fridged Forces. Non-compliant intruders
will be destroyed!"

---->BP: 1480 <----
<--KP: 1100 / 1100 --><--HP: 2840 / 2840--><--SP: 1200 / 1200 -->

Thinking: ...
With:
OoC:

Theme Song: Ziber's Return
Quote:

Quote:

xxxxx [ Physical-Based Offense ] 60
xxxxx [ Energy-Based Offense ] 61
xxxxx [ Defense ] 94
xxxxx [ Speed ] 40
xxxxx [ Intelligence ] 103
xxxxx [ Reflexes ] 40
xxxxx [ Stamina ] 90
xxxxx [ Ki ] 90

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

The Pixel Guru
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2021 6:36 am
User Image

✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪🅢🅟🅘🅚🅔🅑🅡🅐🅥🅞✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

| BP: 2230 | HP: 2720/2720 | KP: 1500/1500 | SP: 1300/1300 | Taser Battery: 100%/100% |

Current Mood: Normal Current Aura Color: White Current Outfit: Casual Outfit

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Standing outside the ship, Spike saw no open entrances, so he yelled out "Excuse me, Ziber said you guys would help boost the range of my device, so can one of you open up an entrance for me to come inside and show you have this thing works?" hoping a member of the science team inside would hear and let him in.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Out of Character Action(s)/ Notes:
[Profile Link]

Combat Actions:
Attacking Phase:

Defending Phase:

Maintenance & Other:

Stats:
[ Physical-Based Offense ] 0
[ Energy-Based Offense ] 120
[ Defense ] 56
[ Speed ] 70
[ Intelligence ] 136
[ Reflexes ] 70
[ Stamina ] 100
[ Ki ] 130

Quotes:
DJSH9011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:11 pm
User Image

A moment later after the youth tried to communicate with the people on the ship, the left side airlock opened to see Ringo come out and walked down the scaffolding to meet with the visitor. "Confusion. I understand that you talked with the commander, and came to an agreement, but I don't think that he has given you clearance to enter the ship. Yet, at least." He said as his optics blinked twice and the airlock door that he had come out of sealed shut, just in case Spike got bold and tried to rush into the ship with out permission to enter it. "I understand that you are eager to work with them. That is why you were asked to contact us to establish a connection with our network. The robot continued before he stopped in front of Spike, having to look down as the size of the two were quite different from each other, but with a face that was blank.

will be destroyed!"

With:
OoC:

Theme Song:
The Pixel Guru

Quote:

xxxxx [ Defense ] 94
xxxxx [ Speed ] 40
xxxxx [ Reflexes ] 40
xxxxx [ Stamina ] 90
xxxxx [ Ki ] 90

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

The Pixel Guru
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:28 pm
User Image

| BP: 2230 | HP: 2720/2720 | KP: 1500/1500 | SP: 1300/1300 | Taser Battery: 100%/100% |

Spike watched Ringo exit the ship, and grew confused as he closed the entrance behind him after coming out. Ringo would then state that Spike didn't yet have clearance to enter the ship, and that he needed to contact them to establish a connection to their network. "Well, I'm here to make said contact. Due to how strangely this magic interfaces with digital devices, I'd have to use a directly wired connection to transfer any useful data, so I figured I might as well visit the science team in person and personally drop off that data before I leave to work on other things." Spike countered with. His claim of needing a wired connection that, while not being inaccurate, was mostly a coinvent excuse he was using to mask his true goal of just sating his curiosity about this ship, and possibly learn enough about it so that he could make a similar one for himself as a back up in case he couldn't rely on Ziber actually taking him to his dad as soon as possible.

[Profile Link]

Combat Actions:
Attacking Phase:

Defending Phase:

Maintenance & Other:

Stats:
[ Defense ] 56
[ Speed ] 70
[ Intelligence ] 136
[ Reflexes ] 70
[ Stamina ] 100
[ Ki ] 130

Quotes:
DJSH9011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:34 pm
User Image

Ringo stared emotionless at the boy explain while he why he had come to the ship, claiming that it was the reason for his decision and that he was here to make the connection to their network. The human continued to explain that because of the odd interaction with the magic he was tracking and the device he had in his possession, brought up that a wired connection was need. Though the logic was there, the robot continued to stare at Spike as the idea of how he could have just sent the data through the network would be enough for the science team to help work on the odd device. "I'm afraid that will not be possible. For one, the ship is currently the main base of operations for the people who are trying to take down Fridged and as a civilian, you can't enter without special permission. As for the data, it would be able to transfer on our network without wires as there have been many projects that have been worked with magical and digital devices. If the problem is that the tech on this planet being unable to do this, a signal node can be provided a direct access to the part of the network that the science team over see. That way you can share your work and see what they are working on, with the exception of the project that are being worked on for the war effort. Black ink, and that." He responded calmly with his proposal as this gave Spike what he wanted while keeping the people on the ship safe if he was trying to do something had something planned. Ringo would watch carefully though for if the boy did have ulterior motives for getting on the ship, he needed to be ready in case a fight broke out for any reason.

will be destroyed!"

With:
OoC:

Theme Song:
The Pixel Guru

Quote:

xxxxx [ Defense ] 94
xxxxx [ Speed ] 40
xxxxx [ Reflexes ] 40
xxxxx [ Stamina ] 90
xxxxx [ Ki ] 90

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

The Pixel Guru
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:32 pm
User Image

As Ringo responded, It became clear that Spike wasn't gonna be able gain access to the ship right now. That which bummed him out a little, but he didn't let that show through as he said "Alright, regardless of how cool it would have been to see the inside of a spaceship for myself, I guess I can respect you wanna keep it safe from any potential security threats, so I'll just make due with a signal node as best I can." "Come to think of it, I never really got a good look at how this robot of Ziber's works during everything that happened on that alternate earth. It seems to have a pretty advanced AI given how well it's conversing. Hopefully I'll eventually get to see what kind of hardware makes it tick." his mind would then wonder as he awaited being given the mentioned signal node.

[Profile Link]

Combat Actions:
Attacking Phase:

Defending Phase:

Maintenance & Other:

Stats:
[ Defense ] 56
[ Speed ] 70
[ Intelligence ] 136
[ Reflexes ] 70
[ Stamina ] 100
[ Ki ] 130

Quotes:
DJSH9011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:21 pm
User Image

Ringo was disappointed that things weren't going to lead to a fight, but it was a relief that not everyone on this planet was a hostile force and were trying to kill them or make them leave. He listened as the human accepted the offer that had been given, but he did notice that he seemed to have interest in the ship, wanting to see what was inside. The robot's optics would flicker as the sound of something launched came from the front of the ship and if one was watching, a person would see a probe now heading towards the two. The probe then floated in front of Spike as it opened up to reveal a cube like object and waited for him to collect it, the object being the node that they were talking about before. Ringo waited until after the human had taken the object before explaining about how it could connect to the device and then access the network to get to work with the scientists. "This should be let you make connect with the team. Just link the device with a terminal and you should able to link with our network." He said after Spike had taken the device, still wary if the human was going to attack for not being allowed to enter the ship, but with what he had, it could be better. The device would allow the boy to talk with the think tank on board the ship, and like with how they could help him, he could also help the group with a new pair of eyes. He wait to see if Spike had any other questions about the device as the drone that had brought it returned into the ship in the same place it had been launched from. However, Ringo was ready if the human did decide to attack and with the ship there, he could do more damage then a simple ki blast to the face, or the burn of his ki fire.

will be destroyed!"

With:
OoC:

Theme Song:
The Pixel Guru

Quote:

xxxxx [ Defense ] 94
xxxxx [ Speed ] 40
xxxxx [ Reflexes ] 40
xxxxx [ Stamina ] 90
xxxxx [ Ki ] 90

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

The Pixel Guru
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:13 am
User Image

After telekinetically slipping the signal node into his backpack, Spike listened to Ringo's brief explanation on how to use the device before responding with "Ok that sounds simple enough, so I'll hook this thing up and start sending that data as soon as I get back to my workshop." as he floated backwards away from the ship then turned around and flew off back towards the city.

[EXITING LOCATION]
(also sorry for how short the post is allergy season has me feeling like crap)
[Profile Link]

Combat Actions:
Attacking Phase:

Defending Phase:

Maintenance & Other:

Stats:
[ Defense ] 56
[ Speed ] 70
[ Intelligence ] 136
[ Reflexes ] 70