Lizlav
Captain

Friendly Tycoon

13,800 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:49 pm
This is a bit perverted but I liked the story. I end up finishing the 2nd season today in Netflix. I hope for the 3rd season next year. :3

The about; Four centuries ago, Earth suffered a cataclysm caused by the demon Anthrasax before she was slain by the Dragon Knight, plunging the world into a new dark age. In the present, the Kingdom of Metallicana is attacked by the Dark Rebel Army who seek to resurrect Anthrasax. This prompts the high priest to ask his daughter to awaken Dark Schneider, a dark wizard and founding leader of the Dark Rebel Army who reincarnated himself within the body of 14-year-old Luche Renren. In time, Dark’s allies learn of his true nature and ties to the calamity that befell the Old World.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:17 pm
This is a warning from the crew staff. Refrain from utilising foul language or your account would get suspended from this guild and your post removed. ninja  

Miasmal Lake Dweller

Wilderness Duck

7,900 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Loiterer 100

jinn in a bottle

Skilled Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:31 am
I don't think b*****d is a bad word that would result in a Gaia suspension or ban. Perhaps it depends on how it's used.

Haven't watched this anime. x_x; someday.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2022 6:22 pm
Smcookie1
This is a warning from the crew staff. Refrain from utilising foul language or your account would get suspended from this guild and your post removed. ninja

Hahaha If it happen I would have gotten a warming from the actual staff. So do not report me! lol  

Lizlav
Captain

Friendly Tycoon

13,800 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Partygoer 500

Lizlav
Captain

Friendly Tycoon

13,800 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2022 6:23 pm
Xenoblade Chronicles
I don't think b*****d is a bad word that would result in a Gaia suspension or ban. Perhaps it depends on how it's used.

We figure it out later. But it is a good anime You should watch it :3  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:06 pm
Xenoblade Chronicles

Haha it's a joke but technically it is possible cuz' Gaia applies ToS at their own discretion as I've recently heard. If they want to deem a post breaking their ToS for a bs reason they can do so. That's why they made them vague.

I mean, normally staff/mods won't pursue you, but they CAN if you piss them off or smt.

Now to talk about the anime, B as tard is a fittin word for the MC!  

Miasmal Lake Dweller

Wilderness Duck

7,900 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Loiterer 100
Anime++

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items