As time goes on I'm forgetting more of the past. I'd like to tell the story of Positive Energy. It all started with IoG. Insomniacs of Gaia. We were a huge guild. We started our own clan, zOMGniacs of Gaia, zoG. We tried to do an offline meetup. As time went by, more and more people backed out. It ended up me and one other member. I felt weird about it but still went along. I was living in a hotel at the time. I had fled an abusive partner. So he came to stay with me and my friend I had removed from an abusive partner as well. We were obviously both going through things. He was creepy. He kept flirting with me and my friend. I told him he needed to get his own room, cause he couldn't sleep in our room after being that creepy. I had talked to the guy for years and thought I trusted him, but in person he was different. As you can assume, things didn't go well. He went back home, and before he even got there he stole my guild from me. Because we didn't want to sleep with him. His name is zeromus1st. Anthony Baeza. Honestly, IoG had drama. Anthony formed a relationship with a married woman, and a single girl. The husband found out, got upset, so formed a relationship with the other girl Anthony liked. Went all the way to visit her and kissed her. xD We had a flat out ****** in our mist. Matasoga. A disgusting womanizer. Married, but flirting with every girl he came across. He had a guild, Matasoga's Minions. He took his favorite women and formed "Matasoga's Lovelies", where women fawned over this nasty man. He got into an argument with a 12 year old girl, telling her she was stupid cause of the way she spelled. Don't worry, I put him in his place and consoled the girl. He was in his 30's, and he well knew she was 12. So honestly, I was done with it all.

So I picked up the pieces and tried again. I started Positive Energy. A new leaf. A new guild, without the drama of IoG. Me and Cinderful were the best of friends and we got everything going together. I started PEMC. Positive Energy Minecraft. Never took off. I felt the guild slipping, so I stared "Positive Energy" as a Facebook group to keep us together. But it all faded away over the years.

I feel our fate is set. I feel that this isn't going anywhere now. But it's been a wild ride. And Cinderful, if you ever see this, I sure miss you and love you. I believe she's passed away. And it hurts, but the hope is always there. heart