Reply Silky Slime Laboratory
[GRP] Silky Slime Amusement Park!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kairi Mi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 6:39 pm
Just so everybody knows...this is my first time roleplaying, so I hope people join and that no one thinks me an idiot whee

This is my roleplay slimy:

User Image

-----------

Soapy has lots of tickets that he's giving out, and they are all to The Silky Slime Amusement Park! There's rollercoasters and cotton candy and a waterpark inside and little merry-go-rounds and an arcade and those little prize booth things with games! Soapy is giving to any slime who comes...

Soapy sat on the low bench near the gate of The Silky Slime Amusement Park (SSAP). He had more than a hundred tickets in the little box next to him, from winning a huge contest. He waited for other slimes to come, occasionally glancing longingly at the fun rides of the Amusement park. No one was in sight out here except for the person who sold tickets; and he was already sleeping in the warm noon sun. Soapy took out a small bottle of water and sipped from it. He continued to wait...

[1 point, not including the first paragraph about the amusement park rides]  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 6:55 pm
The sun was beating down on Soapy's round body. He looked up and immedietaly regretted it when a hot white light temporarily blinded him. There was too much heat; he jumped into the box of tickets and began to tunnel through the cool blue small pieces of paper. It was fun, and when the lid of the box suddenly snapped down, he no longer felt dehydrated. He thought, "Why isn't anyone coming?"

[1 point]  

Kairi Mi

Kairi Mi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:17 pm
Soapy clambered out of the box. The ticket-man had left his booth. Soapy noticed him prodding a very pale slime onto a ride, a ride that was so magnificent it almost made him want to abandon his post at the bench. The other slimes are probably sleeping, he told himself. They'll come to the amusement park when they wake up...I hope. His owner Kairi was in the Towns, and he had boasted that morning that he would hand out many tickets to everyone...except...that didn't happen.

[1 point]  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 11:09 am
Varias hopped along the ground towards the Silky Slime Amusement Park. It was carnival time again and he was eager to see what new rides they had this year, for they always had good ones; it was the best Amusement Park that visited the area.

By the gate, looking hopeful with a large pile of tickets at his side, was a curious pale blue slime. Varias approached him slowly, trying to gauge if he was friendly to all or just waiting for some friends of his own. Since he himself had come alone, he rather hope that this slime would invite him to join with his party. Amusement Parks where, it was true, always so much more fun when you had someone to share them with.

(1)  

Cartagia

Kairi Mi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 3:53 pm
Suddenly Soapy noticed a green slime with a blue bow on his head. The other slime seemed to be wishing for something, but Soapy couldn't quite figure out what. Then he remembered the tickets. He picked one up and started waving it frantically in the air. "Hi there!" he shouted, feeling a bit stupid. "Would you like a ticket?" The slime was alone, as far as he could tell, and didn't seem to be waiting for anybody. Soapy had started to become lonely sitting by himself on the bench out in the sun, and was eager to become friends with this new arrival. He continued to fan the tickets out in the air.

"They're free! All you need to do is ask!" Itching to get into the amusement park and not alone, Soapy's voice was raised so high some mother slimes inside the Amusement park flicked their eyes toward him sharply. Embarrased, he lowered his voice, but the mothers were still giving him hostile looks. And then Soapy thought about the newest ride ine SSAP: Lightning Mountain. It was an impossibly fast ride that seemed to go at the speed of light, hence it's name. If more slimes came, they could all go on the Lightning Mountain, and that would be so fun it was scary.

[3 points]  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 9:11 pm
Blinking, Soapy saw his sister, Bani (a yellow slime with a party hat), wander on to the waiting area, out of the parking lot. She looked lost and confused. Soapy hit himself as best as he could when he realized that he had forgotten to give his sisters and brothers the tickets. Oh well, it was too late now, since the tickets were only good for one day.

Bani's face was turning purplish, as it always did when she didn't know something. She noticed a pale blue slime much like Soapy sitting on the bench with a box of blue papers. In fact, the slime looked very much like Soapy...

"Soapy! Soapy!" Bani rushed toward him, mostly because he was the onlny familiar thing here. She didn't know the green slime who was hopping to the park, and had never heard of the SSAP because she spent all her time having her 24-7 birthdays.

She jumped up onto the bench and peered into the little box. "Whatcha got there?" She fished one out. "Tickets?" Bani asked, confused again.

"Umm, yes," Soapy replied uncomfortably. "I forgot to tell you guys--I won this contest and got all these tickets." He indicated the box. "Sorry..."

"What are the tickets for?" Bani inquired.

Soapy jerked his body towards the Amusement park. "The Silky Slime Amusement Park. I'm waiting to give out these tickets...I can't possibly use them all."

Bani nodded slowly. She was still puzzled, but pretended she understood everything. "Okay then."

Her brother frowned. Something was wrong. Bani slid off the bench and said coolly, "I'm glad you're enjoying your tickets." And he watched helplessly as she bounced away into the parking lot.

[6 points, I think]  

Kairi Mi

Cartagia

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 6:58 am
Varias smiled at the pale blue slime in what he hoped would be a friendly way.

"Free tickets?" he said. "I'd love one, can I? How did you get them?" However, the question was quickly answered, not by the blue slime, but by another, a yellow one with an odd party hat. It seemed he had won a competition.

"Wow, congratulations!" Varias said earnestly, then as the yellow slime disapeared in a huff; "What is the matter with her? Do you know each other?" He watched her jump away in obvious annoyance.

(1)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 12:41 pm
Soapy's (non-existent) shoulders hunched. He handed the ticket to the green slime. "Yes, we know each other...she's my sister, Bani. She's very cheery, but can sort of get upset easily...especially if I leave her out of something." He then began to explain how the excitement of winning the contest had made him forget to ask his siblings if they wanted to come.

He felt as though he had betrayed his family of slimes. Negative thoughts clouded his head, and his happiness seemed to drown in it. Then Soapy realized there wasn't really anything he could do about it, so he tried to act normal. "I'm Soapy. What's your name?" he said. While waiting for the other slime to answer, he took out the water bottle again and glugged from it. Bani was still glaring at him, her face stormy. He suppressed a shiver.

[2 points]  

Kairi Mi

Cartagia

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 2:43 pm
Varias nodded as the blue slime told him of his sister.

"So she's jealous you didn't tell her about this?" he smiled. "Maybe we should go give her a ticket to make up for it?" He continued to smile, in too much of a good mood to turn to pessimism, even in the face of a gloomy slime and an annoyed one. "I think you can cheer her up by making her feel all included again."

"Oh, my name is Varias!" he told Soapy. "You're a lucky slime, Soapy, to win a contest...I heard that was a difficult one!"

(1)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:50 pm
"Yeah, I guess," Soapy said. "But if I give her a ticket, I need to give them all tickets, and Bani can't possibly carry ten tickets with her all the way home..."

Just then, the MailSlime passed by, whistling while tipping a funny little blue hat on his head. Soapy hurriedly jumped off the bench and tapped the MailSlime. "Excuse me, but could you please deliver something for me? I know I was supposed to drop it off at the Slime Post Office, but..." he looked pleadingly at the gray slime.

"You're right there," he grunted. "Y'were s'pposed ta drop it off...I'm not s'pposed to make exceptions for one tiny slime..."

"Oh please," begged Soapy. "It's really important, and I need it delivered right now."

The MailSlime scrutinized him with hard eyes. Then his expression softened, and he said, "Ah, all righty then, I'll deliver your stuff. Just gimme the address of your slime recipients and I'll go soon as I finish givin' these crazy mothers their deliveries."

Soapy thanked him fourteen times before handing him the ten tickets bundled up with a hankerchief and rubber band. "They live in the garden surrounding Kairi Mi's house." The MailSlime then proceeded to write down the directions from the Slime Post Office to Kairi's house. Straight down North Path, turn at the first crossroad, continue until you get to the largest gate, then go through that and turn left on five corners, and then two rights on the next fork-roads... It wasn't as confusing as some, but still the MailSlime could not understand WHY people lived in such strange places.

As soon as the MailSlime was out of sight, Soapy turned back to Varias. "Thanks...If you weren't there, I'd have probably sat there brooding for hours on end...oh, and yes the contest was difficult, I still can't believe I won!"

They sat there in silence for a while, watching the MailSlime being slapped by a very angry mother.

[5 points, I think again, not sure]  

Kairi Mi

Princess_Lilica_Drakal

Beloved Lunatic

8,165 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 4:34 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 5:09 pm
Soapy spotted a purple slime with a pink bow staring in wonder at the huge Amusement Park. He drew out another ticket, and because he was tired of sitting in that one place for so long, he scrambled off the bench seat and greeted the new slime enthusiastically.

"Hi, I'm Soapy! Would you like a ticket?" He had noticed the slime looking into the ticket booth. "The ticketman went to play with his slimies," he said.

He studied the other slime's face. She seemed very excited...just a few more slimes, he thought, and the fun will begin!

[2 points]  

Kairi Mi

Cartagia

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:01 am
"Wow, great idea with the mail!" Varias laughed and bounced a little on the spot. He was definatly looking forward to the amusment park with soapy and his sister now, they seemed like a lot of fun to be around. Hopefully any other slimes who turned up would be the same.

Almost as if by fate it seemed, just as he was thinking this, another slime approached. It was purple and wearing the cutest little pink bow on its head. Varias smiled in greeting then turned to look at the park. Over the fence he could see the top of a tall rollercoaster and some slimes inside, all colours, screaming with excited fright.

(1)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 1:16 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Princess_Lilica_Drakal

Beloved Lunatic

8,165 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250

Kairi Mi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:57 pm
Soapy waited as Squishie and Varias greeted each other. He turned to watch a long green and black snake of a rollercoaster speed down a bright red track. A golden wing-tail was attached to the last cart, so it seemed like lightning was racing after the ride. All of the slimes riding Lightning Mountain screamed when a very realistic fire flared up directly in front of them. Lightning Mountain, tallest and fastest ride in the Silky Slime Amusement Park.

His gaze wandered to the very jerky canoe ride, where slimes could sit in a canoe which slowly traveled up a cliff and suddenly almost tumbled off. Feeling sick at the sight of fifteen slimes hanging upside-down over sharp rocks, Soapy quickly looked over to River Rush, a very wet ride where you sat in a small round raft with up to four other slimes and moved with the fast current under sheets of water and mini-whirlpools.

Then he turned back to Squishie and Varias. I hope more slimes come soon!

[2 points]  
Silky Slime Laboratory

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces