Reply Silky Slime Laboratory
[GRP] ~No Name RP~ (Come see for storyline) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDorkable

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:51 pm
In this RP, you will play as yourself and your slimes. Please use yourself as black text and your slime in another colour.
*Hrm* On to the storyline then.
The scientists (the scientists will be you, the gaians) at the silky slime labratory are exparimenting with silky slimes, by making little toy-towns, just the right size for the silky slimes, and putting them in it to see how they like everything. The little town is huge to the slimes, and they could get lost very easily, but the scientists can see everything. The slimes sometimes run into trouble in this little town, and the scientists usually help out, if they can that is. What weird things will happen with your slime(s)?
(Find out by RP'ing.)
Please put a little description of your slime in their profile post.
You can RP with 1-3 slimes. Dont want people RP'ing with like, all their slimes, which could be like, 136 for all I know. ><
Let the RP'ing begin!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:54 pm
User Image

Name razz eep
Nickname sad None)
Type:Green Slime
Bio/Personality:Smart, Nice, Interusting, A little bit funny, Out going, Strong.
Likes:Cookies, Listening to music, The smell of his pine tree, Climbing his pine tree, Molly.
Dislikes:Mean slimes, Dead flowers, Dry dirt-Makes him sneeze, Dead leaves.
Crush:Molly
Mate sad None)Hopes to be Molly
Babies sad None)
Siblings sad None)
Other:One of the first slimes I got-Molly is the other one-And they like each other. They were made for each other.

User Image

Name:Molly
Nickname:Molly-Pernounced Mall
Type razz ink Slime
Bio/Personality:Nice, Kind, Helpful, Smart, Sensitive, Sweet, Caring, Cheerful.
Likes:Listening to music, Flowers, Smelling her flower, Sleeping and dreaming about Peep, Love, Love movies, Love stories, Love everything, Peep.
Dislikes:Mean slimes, Dead flowers-Doesn't want hers to die. T.T, Snow, She gets cold easily, but Peep always warms her up, Getting in trouble, She always makes sure she's done everything right, Yelling and fighting, It makes her upset and cry.
Crush razz eep
Mate sad None)Hopes to be Peep
Babies sad None)
Siblings sad None)
Other:She is one of my first slimes-Other is Peep-And they really like each other. They were made for each other. She enjoys dreaming about raising a family with him someday.

User Image

Name:Beeper
Nickname:Beepie, Beep
Type:Blue Slime
Bio/Personality:He's cool, and popular. All (or most) of the slimes that meet him, like him. He's smooth talking and very handsome. His charms will put you under his charming spell. He hopes to one day breed with a pink slime, to have a shiney slime baby. He's always wanted a shiney slime baby, so she can shine like the morning sun.
Dislikes:Mean or boring slimes. He hates his cactus poking him.
Crush sad None yet )
Mate sad None yet)
Babies sad None yet)
Siblings sad None yet)
Other:He is one of my second slimes-One of the second batch. His cactus' name is Cactaurus.

xDorkable

xDorkable

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:16 pm
Lindzi hunched over the little town, very pleased with what it looked like. She picked up three slimes, Peep, Molly, And Beeper. She slowly placed them into the town, then took out her notebook to make notes on how they liked it.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:24 pm
Molly stared up at Lindzi, not moving. "Lindzi! Lindzi!" She cried out.
Lindzi wasn't allowed to answer her, because the study wouldn't work if you helped them.

"Lindzi! Lindzi!" She continued.

Peep sighed, and said "She wont answer. I dont think she's allowed to." Peep bounced over to molly and gave her a little kiss on the fore-head.

Molly blushed as she saw Beeper bonce away, through the little town.

Beeper bounced through the little town, eager to explore. "This looks like fun!" He exclaimed as he trotted along.

Lindzi wrote some more in her notebook. "Beeper is enjoying himself already..." She mumbled as she wrote.

(1)  

xDorkable

tenklo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 3:01 pm
User Image
Name:nina
Nickname sad None)
Type:easter Slime
Bio/Personality:funny, weird, has esp with her owner, outgoing, talkitive
Likes:the colour purple, loves making people laugh,spinning in circles, and adours icecream
Dislikes: broccoli, bullys, and quite slime that dislikes her
Crush sad none)
Mate sad None)
Babies sad None)
Siblings sad None)
Other:wait for her bestfriend to be born she has espn with her to but nobody knows whispers -----so keep it a secret----  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 3:13 pm
tenklo "time to take ur first plunge into these toy-towns are u ready?"

Nina "yes sir ready to go into town and make people laugh, but first how many slimes are in this town?

Tenklo "hmmmm to tell u the truth i reall don't know but by what i can see i say about 3 others right know"

Nina " this i going to be easy -----spins in circles to show it going to be a piece of cake---- im ready"

tenklo "---kiss her on the head---- whisper knock them dead and remember u can contact me by useing ur esp abilitay"

Nina "ok boss bye for now---and she slides down the tube to get into town"  

tenklo

xDorkable

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:30 pm
Lindzi watched beeper bounce off, through the little fake, but well made, tree's. He bounced right through the fake forest and then came upon a little village.

"This is fun! A town! I shall make a house!" He exclaimed as he bounced into a fake house. One of the best made houses too.

"Beeper! Beeper! Oh my! Beeper! Oh where did you go?" Molly called out franticly.

"Dont worry Molly! Everythings alright!" Said Peep as he bounced closer to her. "Lets go find him!" He exclaimed and bounced off through the trail Beeper just led.

"Determined to find Beeper," Lindzi mumbled as she wrote in her notebook, scribbled it, then wrote some more.

(1)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 2:19 pm
yay i have a silky slime also... but i`m ot into the breeding stuff...(mi have no breeding tank thing ma bobber)
and nobody will breed with an easter slime  

I R PINEAPPLE

Dapper Exhibitionist

2,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Wall Street 200

xDorkable

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:04 pm
Lindzi watched as Peep And Molly found Beeper.

"Beeper! Your alright!" Exclaimed Molly.

Peep stared at the small axe in Beeper's hands. "Beep-What are you doing with that axe...And where did you get it from...?-" Peep said.

"I'm going to make a house!" Exclaimed Beeper.

"But Beeper! There's a town back there! With houses!" Molly said.

"Really?" Beeper said excitedly and dropped the axe, then bounced off.

Lindzi watched as Molly, Peep and Beeper headed off to the town. They found their way into a house. Beeper and Peep stayed in one room, Molly in the other. They snuggled into they're own little beds and under the covers. Lindzi wrote down "Can find shelter and use it effectively."

"This house is huge! Let's invite other Slimes over! Like a housewarming party, for ourselves! Maybe I can find a fellow girl slime to share a room with!" Molly exclaimed. She was excited.

Peep blushed. "Good Idea, Molly." Peep said, blushing more.

Molly blushed back.

"One step ahead of you." Said Beeper as he picked up the phone [which really works!] and started dialing numbers and going through the slime phone book.

(10)

(Rounded down.)

((note from dragon bound: 5 good length sentences equil 1 roleplay point. To get 10 rp points you'd need 50 good length sentences. I counted 13 good length sentences, equiling 2 points.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:29 pm
Lindzi recorded all this down. "Can use phone." She wrote.

"Nina! Hi! Wanna come to our house warming party?" He asked. "Great! See you here!" Beeper said.

"This will be fun! We can bake!" Molly blushed at Peep.

Peep blushed back. "I love to bake. And cook." Peep blushed more.

Molly nodded and stared at Peep for a while. They soon went down to the kitchen and made a cake, muffins and cookies for the party.

"Great job!" Beeper said after carefully scanning the goods.

They both nodded happily.

Lindzi wrote down, "Can bake with Slime sized oven." and "Hosting a party." and "Living in pre-made house" and "sharing rooms, not co-ed though."

"They're doing wonderful so far. They have great survial skills. They are intelegent too." Lindzi said to herself. "Intelegent. Good survial skills." she wrote.

Lindzi looked over to where Nina was. She smiled, she was an easter slime. So cute. She had two herself. She then wished she had more holiday slimes. Like the halloween and christmas ones. She wished silently, then tuned in and noticed she'd better watch the slimes more carefully. They hadn't done anything important since she tuned out, so she didn't miss anything. She wrote down "PS: Dont zone out. Watch carefully." on her paper and went back to studying the slimes. They were doing great.

(10)
(Yay! Enough for another point shop slime!)  

xDorkable

Alicornia

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:56 pm
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Pooka
Nickname: Pookie (poor, poor thing)
Type: Pumpkin Slime
Personality: Usually caring, he always has a festive attitude. He prefers to babble about anything, really. To be speciafic, gold.
Dislikes: Country music (my virgin ears!!) and Sweetie, the candycorn slime.
Crush: Sweetie (don't ask)
Mate: None
Babies: None
Siblings: None
Other: The reason he loves but doesn't like Sweetie is her love of building forts out of pumpkins and not letting him be the wall...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Sweetie
Nickname: Sweets
Type: Candycorn Slime
Personality: She enjoys to build things, forts particularly. And what to build them out of but pumpkins? This seemed to annoy her neighbour, Pooka, who appeared to be hiding amongst them...
Dislikes: Actually hitting her neighbour (pumpkins stink when they are in pain!!) and vegetables
Crush: None... okay, maybe she likes Pooka a bit...
Mate: None
Babies: None
Siblings: Sven, who never really existed, but died anyway (imagination dispersed)

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:22 pm
Pooka sighed as he peered out from the bushes. There she is... he thought. The luuurrrrvvve of my life...

Sweetie pouted. "But Alicornia!! Pooka is just fine living next door, and I don't mind you going back-and-forth."

She glanced out of the window in exasperation. A flash of orange in the bushes... "POOKA!!"

Alicornia shot off of her chair. "I wonda whad 'e up ter now..." Stepping lightly through the kitchen, she made her way out of doors.

Sure enough, she could make out a pumpkin in the shrubbery. "c** 'n, Pookie!! Time fer suppa!!

Pooka groaned. He hated the name. "No!!" he shouted.

Alicornia shook her head. "Okie, dokay, Pooka, c** ya silleh!!"

"I'll bet he'd come flying in if you offered him gold!!" Sweetie shouted from inside.

Their owner smiled. "But not even poompkehs in deh secre' service geh gold when dey hide from meh!!"

Pooka burst from the bushes. "Was that a bribe?" he asked, starry-eyed.

(2)  

Alicornia

Alicornia

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:30 pm
I know that didn't exactly fit in, but you'll see... you'll see...  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 3:20 pm
User Image

Name:Ulti
Nickname sad None)
Type razz urple Slime
Bio/Personality:Athletic, fun to be arond, one of the "guys", She tends to hang out with guys more often then girls, strong willed.
Likes:Cookies, Hanging out with the guys, listening to music, playing sports, duct tape.
Dislikes: dramatic chicks, pudding (except chocolate), country music, getting dressed up.
Crush sad None)
Mate sad None)
Babies sad None)
Siblings sad None)
Other:My very first slime!

VuxxNomica

Shadowy Rogue

11,075 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Invisibility 100
Silky Slime Laboratory

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]