Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaia Job Center

Back to Guilds

Looking for a gaian job? Looking for workers? Check us out! It's free to join. 

Tags: work, jobs, hiring, giveaway, help 

Reply The Gaia Job Center
[WW] The Break Room is Hiring! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TBR Mule

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:28 pm
User Image

TBR is Hiring!
Positions currently available: 5
Captain: Qahnaarin

The Break Room is a guild dedicated to crafters, parents, chefs, tektekers, artists, gawkers, and more. We have plenty of sub-forums including mini-shops, charities & quests, games & polls, and more. Other activities you may like to participate include our giveaways and contests such as the TBR's Lottery and Raffle. Click on the banner above to explore our guild. If you have any questions or concerns please contact Qahnaarin by PM.
Interested in a paying position? Check out our positions available listed below.

Recruiter
You must invite new members to the guild by sending out bulk invites (filling up every username slot in the invite in the moderator panel). Invites must include a reason for joining the guild as in a description of our guild. You are free to write your own or take a look at our basic one in the Crew Workroom. After sending one bulk invite, you need to PM Qahnaarin with the list of people you invited.
Positions left: 2
Pay: 2k per bulk invite. List of usernames that you sent invites to must be sent to Qahnaarin. You can get paid up to 10k a week, equal to 5 bulk invites.

Graphic Designer
You will design things like banners for contests, things for the home page, announcement layouts, thread layouts, event graphics, etc. Notice: This position requires samples. Please include LINKS to samples at the bottom of your application. This may be a photobucket, gaia test thread, deviantart, etc.
Positions left: 2
Pay: Varies. Tell us your price!

Event Planner
Along with the other planners, you will be in charge of creating events and setting them up. Once all the planners decide and agree on an idea, it needs to be run by Qahnaarin to make sure we have necessary funds in the mule, etc.
Positions left: 1
Pay: Can be paid 10-20k per event.

Moderators are to moderate the sub-forums and threads to make sure the members and Crew are following all rules. You are expected to be familiar with Gaia's ToS, the guild's rules, and sub-forum rules.
Positions left: 0
Pay: 5k a week if active.

Interested? Please fill out the application below. Know that all Crew members are expected to be active. Also, Crew members receive bonuses (in form of gold or items) if they are always active and go above and beyond.

Hey! Please send a join request to The Break Room after being accepted of your position.

We have the right to deny your application.

Thank you for considering us!

Application
[color=darkmagenta][size=18]I'd like a job![/size][/color]
[color=royalblue]Username:[/color] text
[color=royalblue]Gaian Age:[/color] text
[color=royalblue]Age:[/color] text
[color=royalblue]Forum Posts:[/color] text
[color=royalblue]Position:[/color] text
[color=royalblue]Availability:[/color] how active are you on Gaia?
[color=royalblue]Comments:[/color] anything you'd like us to know or any questions you have
[quote="TBR Mule"][/quote]

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:36 am
I'd like a job!
Username: ComputerNerd250
Gaian Age: 1083 days
Forum Posts: 462
Position: Graphic Designer
Availability: how active are you on Gaia?
I am active everyday, I check my gaia, look at some guilds, forums, maybe post a journal entry, update my gaia profile, and maybe even do some guild events.
Comments: anything you'd like us to know or any questions you have
I have made a guild banner for another guild, but he shut it down due to he had some kind of crisis. I have made a banner for, "The Bible" guild. HE paid me 50,000 gaia gold! I only made him 2!
TBR Mule

wattywatty14

Friendly Explorer

8,850 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Voter 100
  • Member 100

TBR Mule

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:52 am
You must have more than one sample provided in the application. Please do so. smile

ComputerNerd250
I'd like a job!
I am active everyday, I check my gaia, look at some guilds, forums, maybe post a journal entry, update my gaia profile, and maybe even do some guild events.
I have made a guild banner for another guild, but he shut it down due to he had some kind of crisis. I have made a banner for, "The Bible" guild. HE paid me 50,000 gaia gold! I only made him 2!
TBR Mule

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:29 am
TBR Mule
You must have more than one sample provided in the application. Please do so. smile

ComputerNerd250
I'd like a job!
TBR Mule

Here are the two images:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

wattywatty14

Friendly Explorer

8,850 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Voter 100
  • Member 100

The Pink Piper

Conservative Sex Symbol

8,375 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:21 am
I'd like a job!
Username: The Pink Piper
Gaian Age: 2355 Days
Forum Posts: None, because I have yet to join.
Position: Moderator
Availability: I have been on Gaia just about every day since 2006. I am very active.
Comments: I have a lot of experience in running guilds. I have a resume if you want to take a look at it.
TBR Mule

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:53 am
Forum posts is corresponding to Gaia's forums and not the guild's. smile
We are currently revamping the guild to make it a better place as well.
You're hired! Thank you for your application. Please send a join request to the Break Room. When accepted please go to the Crew Workroom to sign up for a pay day. And please go to the main forum to the introduction and birthday threads. Thank you! (:

The Pink Piper
I'd like a job!
Username: The Pink Piper
Gaian Age: 2355 Days
Availability: I have been on Gaia just about every day since 2006. I am very active.
Comments: I have a lot of experience in running guilds. I have a resume if you want to take a look at it.
TBR Mule

TBR Mule

TBR Mule

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:28 pm
I'm sorry, but these are not the type of graphics we are looking for. We are looking for artists capable of producing something that is the level of something like the banner on our home page. Thank you for considering us!

ComputerNerd250

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:35 pm
TBR Mule
I'm sorry, but these are not the type of graphics we are looking for. We are looking for artists capable of producing something that is the level of something like the banner on our home page. Thank you for considering us!

ComputerNerd250

Well, okay.  

wattywatty14

Friendly Explorer

8,850 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Voter 100
  • Member 100

Qahnaarin

Beloved Bear

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:48 pm
bump

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:08 pm
bump

Qahnaarin

Beloved Bear

Svge_Queen

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:58 am
Username:kartewolfe aka Chante
Availability:almost every day smile  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:15 pm
I'd like a job!
Username: Hulusis
Gaian Age: 1,664
Forum Posts: 2,042
Position: Event Planner
Availability: Truthfully, I'm just getting back into the swing of things. I was recently gone for about a month, I believe, but before that I'd been present for 8-9 months, about every day, unless something stopped me.
Comments: I'm in high school but the classes I'm in are a step up from AP. It's a bit challenging, so I can't guarantee I'll be able to get online every night, especially when swim starts in February, but I'll always try to be on, and weekends are great for this.
TBR Mule

hulusis

TBR Mule

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:09 am
Everything looks great! We are actually in the process of planning a Valentine's event. Also, if you are ever taking a hiatus then we have a Leave of Absences thread in the Crew Workroom for you to let us know. Please send a join request to the guild. All you have to say in it is that you have been hired as an Event Planner. When it is accepted please visit the Guide in the main forum and then check out the Crew Workroom. smile
Thank you and hope to talk soon!

hulusis

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:11 am
Please make sure you fill out the form correctly next time. smile Also forum posts are referring to on Gaia. Please send a join request to the guild. Upon being promoted, please visit the Guide in the main forum and then head to the Crew Workroom to get acquainted with it. Thank you and welcome aboard! smile

kartewolfe

TBR Mule

The Gaia Job Center

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas