Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaia Job Center

Back to Guilds

Looking for a gaian job? Looking for workers? Check us out! It's free to join. 

Tags: work, jobs, hiring, giveaway, help 

Reply The Gaia Job Center
(Jw) i am willing to workat any cost Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wizard109

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:16 am
I am willing to work at any cost I am a really good bumper if you need one
I cant do rp I dont know how to do it
Please let me now i could use the gold  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:42 pm
Hey! I was wondering if you'd be interested in being my personal assitant?  

just a cleaning baby

wizard109

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:48 pm
Bubbles of Crown Royal
Hey! I was wondering if you'd be interested in being my personal assitant?
I would love to how do I do that? How many days do I need to be on I am having a little bit of internet trouble at the moment but I will try to get on as much as possible  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:12 pm
wizard109
i am willing to work at any cost i am a well organized person. well to be excact i hate disorganization it bothers me lol. i do not have java script nor can i download it to my phone it doesnt support my browser. that means i cant play games or go to towns. i can go to guilds, forums, and shops to earn gold but it is very difficult. i am able to do anything but what i mentioned. those of you who need rp workers a little heads up i dont know how to rp sorry. thanks and please let me know if i can work for you.

We are looking for bumpers at BB's Bumps and games. Its 20g per bump.
Link is below if you are intersted.

User Image  

-Technicolored Unicorns-

Questionable Lunatic

wizard109

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:16 pm
-Technicolored Unicorns-
wizard109
i am willing to work at any cost i am a well organized person. well to be excact i hate disorganization it bothers me lol. i do not have java script nor can i download it to my phone it doesnt support my browser. that means i cant play games or go to towns. i can go to guilds, forums, and shops to earn gold but it is very difficult. i am able to do anything but what i mentioned. those of you who need rp workers a little heads up i dont know how to rp sorry. thanks and please let me know if i can work for you.

User Image

yes i am interested thank you so much  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:18 pm
wizard109
-Technicolored Unicorns-
wizard109

User Image

Youre welcome!  

-Technicolored Unicorns-

Questionable Lunatic

wizard109

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:25 pm
-Technicolored Unicorns-
wizard109
-Technicolored Unicorns-
wizard109

User Image

Youre welcome!

ok i read it after i put in the application what do i do then sorry my comprehension is bad sad sad  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:27 pm
wizard109
-Technicolored Unicorns-
wizard109
-Technicolored Unicorns-
wizard109

User Image

Youre welcome!

ok i read it after i put in the application what do i do then sorry my comprehension is bad sad sad

Ill go look at it, if everything looks good you will be hired.

Do you have any other questions?  

-Technicolored Unicorns-

Questionable Lunatic

wizard109

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:31 pm
-Technicolored Unicorns-
wizard109
-Technicolored Unicorns-
wizard109
-Technicolored Unicorns-
wizard109

User Image

Youre welcome!

Ill go look at it, if everything looks good you will be hired.

Do you have any other questions?

yes i cant find that secret word and i am going to start as a temp becuase i am not on here everyday only when i can and i am not good at applications just a warning lol  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:33 pm
wizard109
yes i cant find that secret word and i am going to start as a temp becuase i am not on here everyday only when i can and i am not good at applications just a warning lol

Its in the bumper info post. Just read through and you will find it.

Thats fine with me. Im just looking for some help cause we are really low on bumpers right now.  

-Technicolored Unicorns-

Questionable Lunatic

wizard109

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:34 pm
-Technicolored Unicorns-
wizard109

Thats fine with me. Im just looking for some help cause we are really low on bumpers right now.

ok  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:01 pm
-Technicolored Unicorns-
wizard109

ok confused i read the bumper info and still not getting it. ok i quote the person i am bumping for and say what and then start bumping and chating or what? (ok i am not good at this sorry i am still new to this job thing)  

wizard109

-Technicolored Unicorns-

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:20 pm
wizard109
-Technicolored Unicorns-
wizard109

ok confused i read the bumper info and still not getting it. ok i quote the person i am bumping for and say what and then start bumping and chating or what? (ok i am not good at this sorry i am still new to this job thing)

No. Just post in the BB's thread that you are bumping that job. Then go into the job thread ( the customer's thread ) and start bumping from whatever number the last bump was.

Like if I bumped a job to bump #300, you would start at bump #301.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:04 am
wizard109

Hello! are you good at making nice looking layouts and profiles? i have some character profiles for my rpgs but they are kinda boring, they need some design and color, are you able to do that?  

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

muse_4_music

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:09 am
wizard109

Footprints In The Sand Bumping Service is always hiring an umlimited amount of bumpers, We pay 5 gold per bump but we do give bonuses for reaching a certain amount of bumps per week. Just click the bump icon to go directly to the shop.
Thanks.
User Image  
The Gaia Job Center

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas