Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Silky Slime Laboratory
[GRP] The Café of Lurrrvvve!! <3 Mainly for non-breedables. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have any 'real' slimes?
  Just my ____ (pumpkin, etc.)
  Just like above, but I have a few point shop slimes as well...
  Yes!! <3
View Results

Alicornia

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:15 pm
heart Café of Lurrrvvve heart
Have you ever wanted to give your slime a love life, even though it can't breed?
Wanted to let your slime meet other's slimes, but the rps were too slow?

heart Now, you can!! heart

Just fill this out:

[insert pic here]
Nicknames:
Looking for: (friend, date, spouse, etc.)
Anything special?:
Brief story:

Also, owners can meet and chat!! Note: I'm single again!! gonk

~See my collection and my prp!!~

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:17 pm
heart Profiles!! heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Nicknames: Pooks, Pookie (but he'll kill you)
Looking for: friends
Dislikes: Catapults (ever ridden one and survived?)
Anything special?: Erm... no...
Brief story: Well, unlike Sweetie, Pooka was made from test tubes. It was an accident in the lab... I don't really have anything else to sat at the present...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Nicknames: Sweets
Looking for: friends
Dislikes: Pumpkin pie... makes her imagine that she's eating Pooka
Anything special?: Nope...
Brief story: She was born on a farm, a pumpkin farm to be precise, but she was proclaimed as 'glitched'. Pity, eh?

User Image
Looking for: Friend
Likes: Corny Jokes, The Domo Emote( domokun ), Bar lounging, Funny Drink Names, Sleep, Frozen Foods, and Potato Chips.
Dislikes: Pies, Whipped Creme, Carving Knives, and Farmers.
Anything special?: Currently suffers from ED and can't be serious.
Brief story: Jack is an outgoing and sometimes rude Pumkin. He is Angry at his Farmers for his mutated breeding material. Prone to strange outbursts of potato chip theft and rafter sitting.

Alicornia

Alicornia

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:18 pm
heart Successful Pair-ups!! heart

~none yet!!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:20 pm
heart Reserved!! heart

As title states, reserved...

Alicornia

Alicornia

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:25 pm
heart Okay, it's open!! But, choose a unique font colour for each slime, please!! heart

P.s. You may use one someone is using, but come on!!
P.p.s. And, in case you are wondering, Sweetie is bolded silver and Pooka is gold.
P.p.p.s. I am using gold now...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:38 pm
Pooka eagerly threw open the door. "Hey!!" he shouted down the street. "The Café of Lurve is open!!"

Sweetie, his wife, made her way to his side, rolling her eyes. What a doofus, she thought with a smile.

Pooka could hardly contain his excitement. Turning to his wife, he pulled her to his side. "Sweets, my love!! Imagine the romantic atmosphere!! We'll meet others with the same sterility problem!!" He danced in circles, only stopping when he saw her face. A look of horror.

He spun to see what she was looking at, and sure enough, Josh McHartnet marched inside. "Hello, hot stuff!!" he crooned.

(1)  

Alicornia

ex-lykopis

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:48 am
User Image
Name of slime: Jack
Looking for: Friend
Likes: Corny Jokes, The Domo Emote( domokun ), Bar lounging, Funny Drink Names, Sleep, Frozen Foods, and Potato Chips.
Dislikes: Pies, Whipped Creme, Carving Knives, and Farmers.
Anything special?: Currently suffers from ED and can't be serious.
Brief story: Jack is an outgoing and sometimes rude Pumkin. He is Angry at his Farmers for his mutated breeding material. Prone to strange outbursts of potato chip theft and rafter sitting.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 12:07 pm
User ImageJack strolls in to the Cafe sits down at a wooden bench. After settling in he says, "Hello Pooka, Sweetie. I am truly sorry to hear about your problem. Perhaps here at the Cafe we will be able to find a scientist to fix us. I believe that my sister Ava will be joining us later." Jack mutters, "She's the healthy one." A light returns to his eyes, "No matter! We're here to have fun!"
Jack pulls a pouch off his shoulder and digs through it.
Eventually he finds what he is looking for and offers a slightly crumpled bag of Lay's Potato Chips to Pooka then Sweetie.
After eating a few handfulls Jack decides he has had enough and places the bag on the table beside him.

(2)  

ex-lykopis

Alicornia

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 1:45 pm
Sweetie smiled, well, sweetly and then continued to devour a handful of chips. "Gurdneeesss..." she said, her mouth ful of chips. "'Aven't 'ad des in er whellk..." She finished them off and jumped behind the counter, pouring herself a drink to wash them down.

Then... "Oh, Jack!! Would you like something? I can make almost anything..."

(Goodness, I haven't had these in a while)

Pooka laughed as he hungrily munched on the remaining potato chips. "Never, ever, give her chips. She'll go insane on us..."

Sure enough, Sweetie began to hop up and down, until finally downing her Strawberry Julius.

(1)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:46 pm
Jack nods, "I'll try to remember that from now on!"
"If you don't mind Sweetie, I think I would like to have something to eat.
I'm really not sure what though..."
Jack ponders, "Perhaps something with lots of melted cheese?"
"Oh! I know!" Jack exclaims, "Frozen Cheese Enchiladas!"
Jack looks sheepish, "That is, if you don't mind."
After staring at Sweetie for a while Jack says, "You know, I didn't think chips did that to people. I've seen it with cookies, but not Lay's."
"Speaking of Cookies... Would you like some?" domokun
Jack pulls out of his bag some homemade milk chocolate chip cookies and sets them on a plate in front of Sweetie.

(2)  

ex-lykopis

Alicornia

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:15 pm
An awkward slience filled the room. Pooka saw the look in Sweetie's eyes, and slowly inched towards the cookies, pulling them away from her. "Uh... Sweetie... I don't know if you should be eating these..."

But it was too late. Sweetie pounced on the bag, ripping it open and stuffing several into her mouth. Pooka pulled her underneath the table, worried. "How you doin'?"

She smiled eerily. "Oh, just fine..."

Which was a complete lie, of course. She was rocketing around the room, laughing like a madslime. Which she kind of was...

"Whee!! Pooka!! Try the cookies!! TRY THE COOKIES!!" she squealed, bouncing on the counter.

When he failed to do so, she shoved some down his throat, causing him to choke. The madness was over... for now...

"Pooka!! Oh, I am sooo sorry!! Are you alright?"

Oh, you wish... "Yes, yes. I'm perfectly fine..."

(2)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:07 am
"Woah! Sorry about that man! I didn't think it would be that bad..." Jack blushes.
"Next time I think I'll listen to you when you tell me something like that."
Jack slowly moves over and slides the cookies away from Sweetie.
Next, he inches over to the abandoned Lay's and picks it up.
The bag crinkles and Jack flinches and moves more carefully, hoping Sweetie doesn't notice him taking away her "fun".
Then he closes the bags and stuffs his food back in his pack.
"I think I'll stay away from offering you any foods Sweetie."
Jack stands up and walks around the counter to the fridge.
Then he gets a glass and fills it with milk for Pooka.
After handing it to Pooka he asks, "Is there anything else I can do for you?"

(2)  

ex-lykopis

Alicornia

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:57 pm
Pooka grinned. "Ugh... You can try some of my home made whisky!!" He reached behind the counter and pulled out a bottle full of a dull liquid.

Sweetie jumped. This could be bad... she thought. As Pooka handed the bottle to their companion, she crossed her fingers. I mustn't say anything to embarrass him... but...

She couldn't hold it in. "DON'T DRINK IT!!" she shouted, climbing onto the table (!). "IT MIGHT BE OLD!!"

Pooka laughed heartily. "Sweetie, wines and such are much better when aged."

(1)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 2:59 pm
Jack stares at Sweetie, "Poor, poor Sweetie. You don't know anything about alcohol do you?" and laughs heartily.

After getting a glass, Jack accepts Pooka's offer and pours some whiskey.

"What type of whiskey is this? Burboun, Malt, Rye?", Jack asked.

"Hey guess what? I bet you didn't know that in England, Scotland, and Wales, the term "whisky" almost always refers to "Scotch whisky", and the term "Scotch" is rarely used by itself."

Jack swirls the distilled grain in his snifter and swallows a bit; then he lets his breath out slowly and grunts.

(1)  

ex-lykopis

Alicornia

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 7:33 pm
Pooka was silent, until he finally murmured, "No, I didn't..."

Sweetie fumed. "Well, not about whiskey in particular... I'm a beer-gal!!" With that, she snatched a Moosehead from the rack and chugged 'er down, whilst her husband watched in horror.

Pooka gulped. "When she's hyper on junk food, things are bad, but when she's drunk, lock your gun cabinets..." He grabbed the bottle from her, and hid it. "Sweetie, do you fancy a bite of pie?"

Once she had agreed, he gave her a slice and offered one to Jack. "Close one..." he muttered.

(1)  
Silky Slime Laboratory

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces