Reply Silky Slime Laboratory
SLINKY SLIME PLAYGROUND!!!!!!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GoingPlacesWthHomeostasis

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:28 pm
heart This is the Slinky Slime roleplay playground! It has slides, merry-go-rounds, swings, and everything else! Newly opened by Squishy(see her in my signature), it's a place to play and make friends! heart
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Squishy bit the ribbon in half that closed off the Slinky Slime Playground."The Slinky Slime Playground is now open!" she squeaked out in a loud voice.She quickly hopped through the gate and lept on a giant bouncy flower.She bouced up an down, up and down.She felt the squishy softness of the flower beneath her.With each bounce came a flowery bust of smell."I love bouncy flowers!" she shouted aloud.She did flips and twirls in mid air.After landing on her head a few times, she decided to get off."I wonder when other people will come..." she thought to herself.

(2 points,not counting the intro)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:43 pm
Squishy ran up to a 30 foot slide and stared up.She started hopping up the steps to the top.Up, up, and up she went.Finally, she made it to the top of the slide. She grabbed one of the old sacks and pushed off."Look out below!!!!!" she yelled as she slid down.Faster and faster she went.She turned around so she was sliding backwards.The bottom edge of the slide was coming up fast.She flew of the slide like a bullet.She screamed with pleasure as she flew through the air. She landed in a soft pile of foam balls. She fell to the bottom of the pit, she flew so fast.Squishy swam to the surface of the pit."Let's go again!" she yelled.

(3 points)
(Total:5 points)  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:23 pm
After riding on the slide many times, Squishy decided to go on a merry go round.She hopped on a sparkly pink horse named Creamcup."Go!" she commanded, and the merry go round started. It was going at a very slow pace."Faster!" she commanded, and it started to speed up.Squishy still wasn't satisfied."As fast as this contraption can go!" she yelled once again, and it sped up again.It was going at a breackneck speed.Squishy was clinging with all her might to Creamcup.. Eventually, she flew off laughing.She fell into soft clump of grass, rolling over and over.She giggled and brushed off the grass.

(2 points)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:02 am
Squishy laid out on the soft grass.She looked up and saw shapes in the sky."When will people come?" she thought.

(1 [2 sentences from last post]
total: cool

(note from dragon bound: sentences do not carry over.)  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:34 pm
Squishy started climbing up a rock wall.It was kind of tricky since she didn't have any hands or feet.She pursued and made it on well, though. After all, this is a Slinky Slime park.up and up she went, huffing and puffing along. Once she reached the top, she hopped on a bright red buzzer.Alarms and buzzers went off.She giggled and hopped of, free-falling towards the ground.Don't worry, she had a parachute.The bungee cord bounced her safely up and down 7 feet from the ground.

(2 points {Total: 10 points} )  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:00 am
A young blue slime pelted into the park so fast he looked like nothing other than a blur. He seemed to be in quite a hurry to get this park rolling and broken in. Meat, as that was the slime's name, contentedly hopped up onto one of the swings. Back and forth, higher and higher he went until.... He flew off the swing, landing a distance away and rolling a good couple of feet, before he came to a halt. "That was AWESOME!" he yelped at the top of his lungs.

(1)  

molten_quicksilver

reader_4life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:04 am
a little pink slime Quiggy, entered the park. It was WONDERFUL! there was so many things to play with and go on! But...he didn't know how to play on these things and he didnt want to get hurt.

'MOM? how do i play here?' he asked reader_4life

'You silde down the slide, jump on the flowers, swing on the swings...just look at the other slimes and copy them.' she replied.

'THANKS MOM!' he yelled as he ran off towards the slide.

"be careful!' she yelled back

Quiggy ran up to the top of the slide. It was scary. He paused as another slime slid down. It look fun...so he decided to give it a go.

Quiggy jumped on the slide and slid down quiquly. He loved it. Maybe he would go see the other slimes now.

((about 3 points))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:09 am
There was only two other slimes here right now, but they looked nice. there was Meat, a young boy slime about quiggy's age... and there was Squiggy, a young girl slime that was a bit older.
Quiggy went up to Meat and asked if he would like to play on the swings with him.
Meat looked nice, as he was a lovely shade of blue.

((1 point))
[[total--4 points]]  

reader_4life

molten_quicksilver

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:57 am
"Hiya! I'll totally play with you!" Meat announced contentedly. He grinned brightly over at Quiggy, then added quickly, "M'name's Meat, what's yours?" Meat hopped back onto the swing, and started rocking back and forth on it. He kept an eye on the other slime though, not going too high so they could still chat.

(4)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:45 am
'my name is Quiggy,' he said, 'how do you go on a swing? this is my forst time at a playground...'

Quiggy jumped up on the swing and started rocking back amd forth wildly. He fell off backwards. He bruised part of his jelly body.

" you should probably explain how to swing to me.' he laughed

((1 point))  

reader_4life

reader_4life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:48 am
Quiggy pulled out 2 lollypops.
'want one?'he asked  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:07 am
"Oh I'll teach you, don't worry about that," Meat said with a laugh. He took one of the lollipops with a 'thanks'. "We'd better not eat these while you're trying to learn how to swing though. Don't want to choke and all that..." Meat remarked off-handedly. He stashed the lollipop somewhere on his person.

(5)  

molten_quicksilver

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:52 pm
Squishy undid the straps on her bungee suit and toppled softley to the ground.She then noticed two other Slinky Slimes at the park."Finally!" she thought to herself."Some slimes actually came!"She raced over to meet the younger slimes. "Hiya!" she said bouncing up and down with excitment."What are your names?How old are you?Do you like the park?I've been waiting FOREVER for some slimes to come!I was lonely here by myself!" She was talking so fast, the other slimes couldn't understand her."She took a deep breath and repeated her questions slower."Sorry," she replied."Sometimes I get so excited that words just pour from my mouth."

(3 points)
{Total:3}
[Total spent:10]  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:24 pm
Quiggy was opening his mouth to reply to Meat, when another slime came bounding up. after she was done talking, quiggy asked, 'do you wanna swing with us?'  

reader_4life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:38 pm
"Sure!" Squishy said."I love to go really high!" She thought that these other slimes were really nice.Suddenly, she noticed 3 dandelion puffs growing. She picked them and gave each of the slimes one. "Make a wish!" she said. As she blew hers, she silently made a wish."I wish for a brother or sister." She tossed them stem on the ground and turned to the slimes."Hurry up and make a wish, before the magic runs out!" she squealed.

(2 points)
{Total:5}  
Silky Slime Laboratory

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas