Reply Silky Slime Laboratory
[GRP] On a sunny afternoon in the garden... (literate) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ginkgoleaf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 4:21 pm
This is an open group rp, and anyone with a Silky Slime can participate at any time. If you want to join, just post something, and please include a picture of your slime. Have fun everyone!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It was a beautiful summer afternoon: the sun shone overhead, and a few patches of clouds rolled lazily across the sky. The ground was warm, due to the heat of the sun. A few rose bushes dotted the garden, as well as an apple tree, and several other greeneries. Tender grass shoots covered most of the moist earth, but bare brownness was nonetheless present amongst the field of green.

Out of seemingly nowhere a red silky slime bounced out, sleepiness still in its eyes. It glanced up into the sun, and squinted as the yellow rays of light entered his eyes. It had had a nice nap, and was now once again filled with energy. The silky slime's name was Elijah.

Elijah bounced over onto the earth, stopping under the shade of the shrubbery. He surveyed the garden, wishing there was something to do, or someone here to allieve his boredom. Alas, he did not spot anyone, and settled back in preparation for another dull summer afternoon. A yawn escaped his mouth, as sleepiness threatened to take him over. No, no, he shook his head, he did not wish to go back to sleep.

"Hello?" he cried. Just in case anyone was out there...

(3 points)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:31 pm
A soft pink colored slime walked across the soft grass.A gentle breeze blew across her face.The sky was clear, and the birds were singing.She thought it would be another beautiful summer day.Lost in her thoughts, she bumped into another slime."Oh! I'm sorry!" she apologized,staring into his eyes."I didn't know anyone wlse was here!"

(see my signature for picture)  

GoingPlacesWthHomeostasis

Ginkgoleaf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:53 pm
Ooo, she's pretty!

Elijah had seen the other silky slime bounce across the grass, but decided against calling out to her. She looked like she was in deep thought. He did not, however, anticipate her bumping straight into him! It looked as if she had seen him, and was about to stop, but he had misjudged, and by the time it had been too late. So there was the collision. It had been his fault, really. Silky slimes were quite invisible when they are resting in the shade.

"Oh no," He nodded politely at the other slime, "It's quite alright." He studied the other silky slime; she was quite a lovely shade of pink.

"I'm Elijah," he began further, "What's your name?"

(2 points)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:53 pm
"I'm Squishy," she said silently scolding herself for being such a klutz.He was such a beautifully colored slime, making her feel even more of an idiot."I didn't know anyone else came here," she told him, her eyes never leaving his.His eyes were so beautiful,she just wanted to drown in them."I usually hang out on the other side of the garden, but I decided to explore.Do you come here often?" She was babbling,she knew,so she clamped her mouth shut and stared at the grass.

(1)  

Ginkgoleaf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:13 pm
Elijah smiled gingerly to himself, apparently amused by the other's jitteryness. Really, in a conversation, he was usually the nervous one, so this was something quite new and interesting. Elijah felt that the other was nice enough.

"Squishy?" he said, arching his brow, "that quite a fitting name." He nodded and smiled slightly.

"Is that so?" he replied regarding her comment about staying at the other side of the garden. "That's probably why I've never seen you until just now." Elijah wiggled closer to the other slime, "But you should come here more often. It gets quite lonely sometimes." Elijah wondered if the other would accept his invitation, so he decided to wait and see.

(2 points)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:23 pm
Squishy felt a thrill go throughout her body.She had always thought her name was stupid and childish,but hearing his comment had made all of her thoughts about it vanish.Wow,he had a dazzling smile.She considered his invitation.She figured it must mean he didn't think her too much of a loser."Of course I will, now that I know you're here.She smiled and turned a slight shade darker noticing him move closer, but she didn't want him to move away.  

Ginkgoleaf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:23 pm
"Ok, that's great!" Elijah nodded. He was glad Squishy decided to accept his invitation, for it was awfully boring siting in the shade by himself day after day. "Just drop by anytime!" Elijah beamed.

Now, the red silky slime contended himself on enjoying the other slime's company, even if no words were exchanged. He eventually glanced over to see that a slightly rosier color have taken over the other's cheek, and himself blushed a bit, though it was barely visible through his already red skin. She looked happy enough, and he was glad at that. Elijah had a natural tendency to try to make others happy, and achieving that always made himself a good deal more satisfied too. He glanced over at Squishy.

"So," he began, "would you like me to show you around here this side of the garden?" It was mainly small talk, Elijah knew, but he felt it to be part of his duty as the good host.

(2 points)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:41 pm
Squishy smiled, in spite of her slight embarrasment."I'd like that," she replied, finally looking back up at him and catching his eye.She got quite lonely all by herself on the other side of the garden,and was happy to have company.She finally got control over her face, and it had returned to it's normal color.Was it just her,or had he gotten a shade darker?She figured it was just her imagination."Lead the way!"  

Ginkgoleaf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:20 am
"Awesome!" Elijah said with a nod, "just follow me."

With that, he commenced making his way over deeper into the grass, nearing the grape vines that hung lushously on their rack at the back of the garden. They permeated a sweet smell that embraced the Elijah as he neared them, filling him with a calm and comforted feeling. He glanced back to make sure he hadn't lost Squishy, and nodded for her to continue.

Elijah came to a slow stop once he was completely under the rack of grape vines, it hanging, heavy with fruit. "I love grapes," he smiled sheepishly at his companion, "how about you?"

"They are just ripening this time of the year, it's great!"

(1 points)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:11 pm
((Wow!! You're a great writer!))

Squishy smiled softly."I love grapes, too!"She picked the heaviest and juciest of the grapes and held it out to Elijah."Here you are,take it."Even though she'd usually eat herself, she wanted him to have it.  

Ginkgoleaf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:20 am
((Heh, thanks, you too. 3nodding ))

Elijah admired the grape that Squishy picked; it sported a heathy sheen and looked juicy and delicious. It was almost as pretty as Squishy herself... almost. Elijah was, of course, too much of a gentleman to take the grape from Squishy. Ladies first, everyone knew that. "Oh no, Squishy," he shook his head and nodded, "you first." He smiled shyly at his companion, hoping she wouldn't refuse.

(1 points)

((sorry I couldn't reply sooner, got pretty busy suddenly. xP))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:35 pm
((That's ok. 3nodding ))

Squishy hesitated for a moment,trying to make up her mind.She could tell Elijah really wanted her to have it,and he was smiling his beautiful smile.He was so polite to give her the grape,even though he wanted the grape as much as she did.She looked towards his handsome,angellic face,then looked back at the grape.The grape dulled in comparisson to him."Okay," she finally answered, and bit into the grape's soft skin.  

Ginkgoleaf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 4:34 pm
Elijah was glad that Squishy decided to take the grape, and his eyes twinkled when she bit into it. He knew that the grapes this time of the year was at their most ripe state, and each purple pouch was filled with liquid sugary goodness. Squishy seemed to smile when she bit open the soft purple skin; Elijah took that as a good sign. He hoped that she enjoyed it, just as much as he does. "Tastes wonderful, doesn't it?" He smiled and nudged her.

(1 points)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:16 pm
"Mmmmm,"she said as she swallowed the last of the grape."It's the greatest grape I've ever eaten!"The grape was heavenly sweet,not too underdeveloped but not too old either.There he went and smiled again,making her feel as though she wanted to faint."But,don't you want one?" she asked him.Smiling,she nudged him right back.

(1)  

trying123456789-

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:33 pm
hi  
Silky Slime Laboratory

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items