Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Ultrabord: Ultrabord's Gallery Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2023 10:24 am
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

Well. I just got back from another walk. It was pretty good as I saw some stores and nothing really caught my eye. One of the Stores said "All Sales Final & Everything Must Go!" which sounded like one of the stores was getting ready to close down for good as I saw empty shelves everywhere since was a Going out of Business Sale.

The Last time this happened is when Toys R Us went bankrupt and that was in 2018. It was very sad to see Geoffrey the Giraffe out of a job and unemployed. I liked Toys R Us when I was a kid, it was where I got Pokemon Blue & the Game Boy Color. I also saw the Pokemon Cartoon during that time growing up.

*2-21-2023*
I just had lunch earlier and was looking at some Max Fleischer Cartoon DVDs. They were also shown on Cartoon Network back in the Checkerboard Era which was from 1992-1998. The 2 Fleischer Cartoons that were shown from I can remember was Popeye and Superman from the 1930s to 1950s where it was done with hand-drawn cartoon animation.

The Cuphead Show on Netflix had a similar vintage hand-drawn animation Max Fleischer art style too.
Yeah, I went to a job lot store that was going out of business once, there wasn't a lot of great stuff left, but I got some interesting funky striped arm warmers for $2 (sad because I lost them, don't know where they disappeared to ;( ) And I kinda miss Toys R Us too, although I only went in that store maybe once or twice, my parents would never let me shop there, we got toys at Walmart when I was little until they went all superstore and my mom started disliking it (which I probably got from her lol.)

Also I would rather get some type of response on potential mermaid Lulu instead of extra info on cartoons, I think after posting a bit more in the roleplay with Torren I'll probably do a different roleplay (after another day in the roleplay time though.)

Oh... For Mermaid Lulu, I think I've seen some fanart of her as a KH Style Character looking 18 years old as a human girl on DeviantArt.
Yeah that's logical, my version of Lulu would still be 22 though- there's no age limit on a princess. Although I wouldn't make her older like 30, some of the parents of those other mermaids are in their 30s. I'm more wondering about a potential guy character who might fall in love with her in the future, and if you're already doing a bunch of roleplays, whether there's someone else in the Mermaid Princess guild who likes to make male characters and might ALSO be tired of all the nicey-nice princesses (I just don't want to make another super sweet female character, I do have one right now- Shaesa.)

I think I'll go with Shaesa and Sheldon for the next roleplay in any case, and Lulu would be after that. But as a young adult, I'm uncomfortable with them all dating 15-16 year olds all the time (obviously Torren himself is a highschool-aged merman and only a year older than Kendall or a bit less), I would definitely ship Sheldon with an 18-year-old female mage though, and as for Shaesa, probably any polite male adventurer who's about the same age as her, 17-18 would be fine as well.

It would've been really weird to me as a high school girl to date a college age guy, by college I was okay with being attracted to a guy who was four years older, now I might get a crush on a guy who's like 17, but I wouldn't be in a relationship with him until he was older- that's the whole "dating a minor is borderline illegal" business. I make the characters in the roleplay younger than I really am, but most of them are about 18-20 because typically, college age young adults are more emotionally immature than most high schoolers- I DEFINITELY wasn't mature enough to be in a relationship when I was 15 even though I wanted to be, even though there are some girls and a few boys who are. So I really prefer to roleplay with characters who are a little older than high schoolers because a 15-year-old boy is half child to me.

Lulu was 22 in Final Fantasy 10 and 24 in 10-2.
For FF10-2, it shows a completion rate in-game and on the save data letting the player how much the game that person has seen, optional included.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2023 10:34 am
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

Well. I just got back from another walk. It was pretty good as I saw some stores and nothing really caught my eye. One of the Stores said "All Sales Final & Everything Must Go!" which sounded like one of the stores was getting ready to close down for good as I saw empty shelves everywhere since was a Going out of Business Sale.

The Last time this happened is when Toys R Us went bankrupt and that was in 2018. It was very sad to see Geoffrey the Giraffe out of a job and unemployed. I liked Toys R Us when I was a kid, it was where I got Pokemon Blue & the Game Boy Color. I also saw the Pokemon Cartoon during that time growing up.

*2-21-2023*
I just had lunch earlier and was looking at some Max Fleischer Cartoon DVDs. They were also shown on Cartoon Network back in the Checkerboard Era which was from 1992-1998. The 2 Fleischer Cartoons that were shown from I can remember was Popeye and Superman from the 1930s to 1950s where it was done with hand-drawn cartoon animation.

The Cuphead Show on Netflix had a similar vintage hand-drawn animation Max Fleischer art style too.
Yeah, I went to a job lot store that was going out of business once, there wasn't a lot of great stuff left, but I got some interesting funky striped arm warmers for $2 (sad because I lost them, don't know where they disappeared to ;( ) And I kinda miss Toys R Us too, although I only went in that store maybe once or twice, my parents would never let me shop there, we got toys at Walmart when I was little until they went all superstore and my mom started disliking it (which I probably got from her lol.)

Also I would rather get some type of response on potential mermaid Lulu instead of extra info on cartoons, I think after posting a bit more in the roleplay with Torren I'll probably do a different roleplay (after another day in the roleplay time though.)

Oh... For Mermaid Lulu, I think I've seen some fanart of her as a KH Style Character looking 18 years old as a human girl on DeviantArt.
Yeah that's logical, my version of Lulu would still be 22 though- there's no age limit on a princess. Although I wouldn't make her older like 30, some of the parents of those other mermaids are in their 30s. I'm more wondering about a potential guy character who might fall in love with her in the future, and if you're already doing a bunch of roleplays, whether there's someone else in the Mermaid Princess guild who likes to make male characters and might ALSO be tired of all the nicey-nice princesses (I just don't want to make another super sweet female character, I do have one right now- Shaesa.)

I think I'll go with Shaesa and Sheldon for the next roleplay in any case, and Lulu would be after that. But as a young adult, I'm uncomfortable with them all dating 15-16 year olds all the time (obviously Torren himself is a highschool-aged merman and only a year older than Kendall or a bit less), I would definitely ship Sheldon with an 18-year-old female mage though, and as for Shaesa, probably any polite male adventurer who's about the same age as her, 17-18 would be fine as well.

It would've been really weird to me as a high school girl to date a college age guy, by college I was okay with being attracted to a guy who was four years older, now I might get a crush on a guy who's like 17, but I wouldn't be in a relationship with him until he was older- that's the whole "dating a minor is borderline illegal" business. I make the characters in the roleplay younger than I really am, but most of them are about 18-20 because typically, college age young adults are more emotionally immature than most high schoolers- I DEFINITELY wasn't mature enough to be in a relationship when I was 15 even though I wanted to be, even though there are some girls and a few boys who are. So I really prefer to roleplay with characters who are a little older than high schoolers because a 15-year-old boy is half child to me.

For FF10-2, it shows a completion rate in-game and on the save data letting the player how much the game that person has seen, optional included.
I didn't even know they had a sequel for FF 10, I just knew she was in her early 20s since one college roommate owned the game, she might've told me and I could've forgotten though, but I don't think I'll be playing it myself since I usually have limited patience for RPGs, getting almost to the end of original Kingdom Hearts was about as far as I've ever been in any game.

As for Shaesa and Sheldon, I would figure they would be traveling to Ivalice to visit the local queen, I don't remember the name of your mermaid queen, only that you had several characters who are her children.  

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2023 10:37 am
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

*2-21-2023*

I didn't even know they had a sequel for FF 10, I just knew she was in her early 20s since one college roommate owned the game, she might've told me and I could've forgotten though, but I don't think I'll be playing it myself since I usually have limited patience for RPGs, getting almost to the end of original Kingdom Hearts was about as far as I've ever been in any game.

As for Shaesa and Sheldon, I would figure they would be traveling to Ivalice to visit the local queen, I don't remember the name of your mermaid queen, only that you had several characters who are her children.

Which mermaid queen's kingdom? Atlantica? I did some other mainland locations of neighboring kingdoms of Arendelle. The Lagoon Kingdom of Srtuana is up at the moment.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2023 10:40 am
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

Which mermaid queen's kingdom? Atlantica? I did some other mainland locations of neighboring kingdoms of Arendelle. The Lagoon Kingdom of Srtuana is up at the moment.
Atlantica would be good, but a new kingdom like a Lagoon Kingdom would be fun to explore as well, and if you haven't made a mermaid queen character for this Lagoon Kingdom then even I could make a side character who lives there, and potentially mermaid/merman siblings who are her children; if you've already made one, I can still make a couple characters who live there as well.  

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2023 11:07 am
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

Atlantica would be good, but a new kingdom like a Lagoon Kingdom would be fun to explore as well, and if you haven't made a mermaid queen character for this Lagoon Kingdom then even I could make a side character who lives there, and potentially mermaid/merman siblings who are her children; if you've already made one, I can still make a couple characters who live there as well.

Oh, you mean Princess Athena's mother, Aphrodite, a mermaid Goddess who fell in love with a classics teacher and became a mortal human. She's in the capital. The Classic's Teacher name is Halford, a single father with a daughter named Ani.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2023 12:00 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

Oh, you mean Princess Athena's mother, Aphrodite, a mermaid Goddess who fell in love with a classics teacher and became a mortal human. She's in the capital. The Classic's Teacher name is Halford, a single father with a daughter named Ani.
Oh right, I remember Aphrodite created several mermaids, although I was also thinking of a couple other mermaid princess mothers and I got them mixed up LOL. I think it would be a great honor for Shaesa and Sheldon to finally meet Aphrodite face to face, as it's likely they have never met her before. That would be an exciting adventure, and they would be able to explore the capital as well.  

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:28 am
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

Oh right, I remember Aphrodite created several mermaids, although I was also thinking of a couple other mermaid princess mothers and I got them mixed up LOL. I think it would be a great honor for Shaesa and Sheldon to finally meet Aphrodite face to face, as it's likely they have never met her before. That would be an exciting adventure, and they would be able to explore the capital as well.

I'll check to see who Emmaline's mother in Merroway Cove is in the RP in a moment, bord...

*One Search Later...*

Galene, another mermaid goddess.

Anyway, when I watched a Game Show Reviewer Video on Supermarket Sweet, I found out something about TV. Back in the 1960s, when they talked about the Greyscale Version of Supermarket Sweep which lasted from December 1965 to July 1967 on ABC, some Networks would wipe and Reuse the Master Tapes where some shows were recorded onto which was a standard at the time because the Master Tapes were very expensive.

This is one reason why some forms of Lost Media are so Rare & Hard to Find that the only known surviving Lost Media contents known to exist are the Collector's Market & in Museums.

I also went to church to get some Ashes for Ash Wednesday since Lent starts this week. Its also Teen Week on Wheel of Fortune on ABC. First time I saw Teen Week returning to Wheel. However, Teen Week on has 2 Additional Prize Gift Tag Prizes, one of them being movie tickets.

*2-26-2023*
That's a nice avatar, bord. Anyway, I have to wrap things up soon. I got a busy week ahead for me. I saw The Hobbit Cartoon Movie and it was pretty good & did some fine tuning in the OOC Gallery then relaxed a bit afterwards.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2023 9:15 am
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

I'll check to see who Emmaline's mother in Merroway Cove is in the RP in a moment, bord...

*One Search Later...*

Anyway, when I watched a Game Show Reviewer Video on Supermarket Sweet, I found out something about TV. Back in the 1960s, when they talked about the Greyscale Version of Supermarket Sweep which lasted from December 1965 to July 1967 on ABC, some Networks would wipe and Reuse the Master Tapes where some shows were recorded onto which was a standard at the time because the Master Tapes were very expensive.

This is one reason why some forms of Lost Media are so Rare & Hard to Find that the only known surviving Lost Media contents known to exist are the Collector's Market & in Museums.

I also went to church to get some Ashes for Ash Wednesday since Lent starts this week. Its also Teen Week on Wheel of Fortune on ABC. First time I saw Teen Week returning to Wheel. However, Teen Week on has 2 Additional Prize Gift Tag Prizes, one of them being movie tickets.

*2-26-2023*
That's a nice avatar, bord. Anyway, I have to wrap things up soon. I got a busy week ahead for me. I saw The Hobbit Cartoon Movie and it was pretty good & did some fine tuning in the OOC Gallery then relaxed a bit afterwards.
This avatar is bord, lol. It looks 95% like me IRL. I'm only disappointed because Agape's cut and Sketchbook pins only show the haircut from the front view and when my avatar is backward in zOMG the hair is too long and gets cut off weirdly by the hat.

anyway I did the stuff I usually do, I was cranky as heck and mood swingy on Saturday. I also listened to church livestream thing online yesterday, they don't do a whole Lent thing in this church though, although closer to Easter/resurrection they talk more about Jesus' story (it was on Wednesday and the beginning of Thursday- sundown after Wednesday- when he actually died, not Friday, otherwise he wouldn't have been dead for THREE days and nights when he arose after Saturday evening/beginning of Sunday. Catholicism scrambled a lot of things from different cultures, especially around Christmas and Easter- Easter's the non-Christian spring fertility celebration anyway, not that I don't love adorable baby animals.) I ate burgers yesterday too because McDonald's has good wifi and I need good wifi for my favorite app (Love Nikki Dress up Queen).

As for Shaesa and Sheldon, I think that it might be nice for them to visit a place like that as well, Merroway Cove, and whatever land is nearby.  

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2023 9:46 am
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

*One Search Later...*

*2-26-2023*
This avatar is bord, lol. It looks 95% like me IRL. I'm only disappointed because Agape's cut and Sketchbook pins only show the haircut from the front view and when my avatar is backward in zOMG the hair is too long and gets cut off weirdly by the hat.

anyway I did the stuff I usually do, I was cranky as heck and mood swingy on Saturday. I also listened to church livestream thing online yesterday, they don't do a whole Lent thing in this church though, although closer to Easter/resurrection they talk more about Jesus' story (it was on Wednesday and the beginning of Thursday- sundown after Wednesday- when he actually died, not Friday, otherwise he wouldn't have been dead for THREE days and nights when he arose after Saturday evening/beginning of Sunday. Catholicism scrambled a lot of things from different cultures, especially around Christmas and Easter- Easter's the non-Christian spring fertility celebration anyway, not that I don't love adorable baby animals.) I ate burgers yesterday too because McDonald's has good wifi and I need good wifi for my favorite app (Love Nikki Dress up Queen).

As for Shaesa and Sheldon, I think that it might be nice for them to visit a place like that as well, Merroway Cove, and whatever land is nearby.

I haven't played ZOMG in a while. Sounds good too.
Anyway, I have a busy afternoon soon & for Dinner, there's some Chicken Cutlets with rolls.
In the RP, I see Kendall & Torren are awake.
More later as I'll brb.

I'm back. Now as I was saying...
When we continue Kendall & Torren, I'm sure they would be happy to see their friends, Hugo, Paige & Alguna when they return to Tipa from Beast Makers.
Other than that, I was out for the afternoon.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2023 4:48 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

*One Search Later...*

*2-26-2023*

Anyway, I have a busy afternoon soon & for Dinner, there's some Chicken Cutlets with rolls.
More later as I'll brb.

When we continue Kendall & Torren, I'm sure they would be happy to see their friends, Hugo, Paige & Alguna when they return to Tipa from Beast Makers.
Yeah, Saturday I was cranky as heck and Sunday I was just crampy and of course can't post in the roleplay when I'm cranky/tired. Gonna post one today, tomorrow I'm working. As for the other characters, they're not featured in the roleplay but I'll probably have them appear again at some point, I figure Paige and Hugo are just still doing the things that they were doing before, guild jobs and making clothes/playing music. Alguna probably wouldn't get featured individually in a roleplay until somebody did have a character that he would be attracted to tbh but he's still fishing and hunting and gathering edible plants/mushrooms, then selling it in the market.  

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:09 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

*One Search Later...*

*2-26-2023*

More later as I'll brb.

Yeah, Saturday I was cranky as heck and Sunday I was just crampy and of course can't post in the roleplay when I'm cranky/tired. Gonna post one today, tomorrow I'm working. As for the other characters, they're not featured in the roleplay but I'll probably have them appear again at some point, I figure Paige and Hugo are just still doing the things that they were doing before, guild jobs and making clothes/playing music. Alguna probably wouldn't get featured individually in a roleplay until somebody did have a character that he would be attracted to tbh but he's still fishing and hunting and gathering edible plants/mushrooms, then selling it in the market.

Sounds good. As for Orville & Amatys, I wonder how they're doing in Artisans...
Next week, I may be away on a Trip to relax. More on that in the If You'll Be Away Section when the time comes. I also hope to see Mandalorian Season 3 when it arrives on Disney Plus next month.

So I looked outside and its snowing, its said to snow 5-8 inches where I am & I thought it was going be raining sleet this evening.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2023 5:25 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

*One Search Later...*

*2-26-2023*

More later as I'll brb.

Next week, I may be away on a Trip to relax. More on that in the If You'll Be Away Section when the time comes. I also hope to see Mandalorian Season 3 when it arrives on Disney Plus next month.

So I looked outside and its snowing, its said to snow 5-8 inches where I am & I thought it was going be raining sleet this evening.
Yeah they're also probably doing regular guild jobs, similar to Paige and Hugo. I was just looking at one of my first/only pencil sketches of Orville in a notebook last night before sketching more character stories (it's about my deceased OCs in the afterlife actually, featuring one of my personal favorite characters who tragically died in space combat, it's sad/bitter/sweet all at the same time, her watching her husband watching a sad romantic tragedy movie that's definitely a knockoff of A Fault in Our Stars- that movie's too sad for me personally to watch. As for the second part of the story, it's after her husband joins her in the afterlife and gets really silly. Not a story that would actually get published LOL, just a story that's probably my best way of coping with people actually dying IRL, tbh. I do love these characters though, as much as someone can love fiction, not in the same way as real friends/family of course.)

anyway today I was working and had too much caffeine LOL but it'll probably wear off soon but for now I'm still spaced out and will just be doing regular daily stuff on Gaia but tomorrow I can do a roleplay post thing, also I might separately work on some more background info for Shaesa and Sheldon for when I do that roleplay later.  

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2023 5:53 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

*One Search Later...*

*2-26-2023*

More later as I'll brb.

Yeah they're also probably doing regular guild jobs, similar to Paige and Hugo. I was just looking at one of my first/only pencil sketches of Orville in a notebook last night before sketching more character stories (it's about my deceased OCs in the afterlife actually, featuring one of my personal favorite characters who tragically died in space combat, it's sad/bitter/sweet all at the same time, her watching her husband watching a sad romantic tragedy movie that's definitely a knockoff of A Fault in Our Stars- that movie's too sad for me personally to watch. As for the second part of the story, it's after her husband joins her in the afterlife and gets really silly. Not a story that would actually get published LOL, just a story that's probably my best way of coping with people actually dying IRL, tbh. I do love these characters though, as much as someone can love fiction, not in the same way as real friends/family of course.)

anyway today I was working and had too much caffeine LOL but it'll probably wear off soon but for now I'm still spaced out and will just be doing regular daily stuff on Gaia but tomorrow I can do a roleplay post thing, also I might separately work on some more background info for Shaesa and Sheldon for when I do that roleplay later.

I never saw that movie "Fault in Our Stars". Anyway, It only snowed 1-3 inches as most of it passed through today.
So, I was watching some YT Videos of old VHS Promotional Movies for the Land Before Time 1-3 along with some old promos for Cartoon Theater.

I also saw a YT of a Paramount McDonald's Promotional VHS Tape Commercial for 4 movies, Ghost, Charlotte's Web, Wayne's World & Addams Family.

These 3 Paramount VHS Tapes had a Star Trek Introduction which contained a Paramount 1993 Rebate Coupon that was included in the 4 VHS Tapes for $2.50 off any purchase or $1 back for any Paramount Rental VHS Tapes.

I used to see that when I had my Charlotte's Web Tape back when I was younger.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2023 6:39 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

More later as I'll brb.

I never saw that movie "Fault in Our Stars". Anyway, It only snowed 1-3 inches as most of it passed through today.
So, I was watching some YT Videos of old VHS Promotional Movies for the Land Before Time 1-3 along with some old promos for Cartoon Theater.

I also saw a YT of a Paramount McDonald's Promotional VHS Tape Commercial for 4 movies, Ghost, Charlotte's Web, Wayne's World & Addams Family.

These 3 Paramount VHS Tapes had a Star Trek Introduction which contained a Paramount 1993 Rebate Coupon that was included in the 4 VHS Tapes for $2.50 off any purchase or $1 back for any Paramount Rental VHS Tapes.

I've seen the 1991 Addams Family movie and I love it. and I have the book of Charlotte's web, which of course is probably better than the movie ( I think I saw it once but it was when I was like 7-8 and in school, I think I liked it but not quite as much.) Also you can still find used movies for a really good price at places like Salvation Army or if they have ones they're selling at the library since they get more donations than they can keep.  

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2023 7:32 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

More later as I'll brb.

I've seen the 1991 Addams Family movie and I love it. and I have the book of Charlotte's web, which of course is probably better than the movie ( I think I saw it once but it was when I was like 7-8 and in school, I think I liked it but not quite as much.) Also you can still find used movies for a really good price at places like Salvation Army or if they have ones they're selling at the library since they get more donations than they can keep.

I know that. Sometimes they have rare videos and movies there on VHS.
Some Garage Sales & Flea Markets have pretty good deals as they don't know how much they're worth such as antiques, movies, games, videos, posters, books, etc.

*3-4-2023*

Evening, bord. It was rainy & very windy last night. Anyway, the Disc Tray on the PS4 broke down the other night, so I'll have to get it serviced. I also manged to purchase a PlayStation 5 and it works pretty good.

As I was setting it up in a Vertical Stand Mode, I put the Rift Apart game disc in backwards. The front of the Disc being the cover needs to be facing the Power/Eject Button & as a result it said "Unreadable Disc". I guess a Disc Read Error can happen when a Disc is not put in right side up or Forwards.

It took me a while to set up the PS5 and it was worth the wait to do so. Afterwards, I charged the PS5 Controller to Full. Since some new devices have a partial charge when in sold in its Factory Settings. So charging it to Full Capacity is recommended before using it.

I was also in luck as this was the last PS5 Disc Version Console in stock via High Demand.  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff