Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To The Sphinxy: Sphinxy's Gallery Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2023 7:27 pm
The Sphinxy
CrystBalfast
The Sphinxy

I was able to get Doom 5's PS5 Upgrade installed. It was a huge install.
The earlist 1990s Huge Install was a Rare sight.

Daggerfall's Huge Install was around 1GB. When Windows 3.1 was out back then it was around 30MB and 6.6MB was a lot back then.
Nowadays, PCs come with a Terabyte Drive.

There was a windows 3.1? eek I mainly use a laptop that i don't think has that much space. XD probably like half a terra. First computer I ever had was a windows 95.

Windows 3.1 does exist and that was my first computer. Back then, the only games out there was Apogee & Epic Classics, and those were the Shareware Versions from 1990 to 1997.

Duke Nukem 1 was pretty fun which was a game I used to play as it was a Platformer where you shoot robots and collect merchandise items for points.
You also collect Soda Cans (Which remind me of Iced Tea) & Chicken Tenders for Health.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2023 7:38 pm
CrystBalfast
The Sphinxy
CrystBalfast
The Sphinxy

Daggerfall's Huge Install was around 1GB. When Windows 3.1 was out back then it was around 30MB and 6.6MB was a lot back then.

There was a windows 3.1? eek I mainly use a laptop that i don't think has that much space. XD probably like half a terra. First computer I ever had was a windows 95.

Windows 3.1 does exist and that was my first computer. Back then, the only games out there was Apogee & Epic Classics, and those were the Shareware Versions from 1990 to 1997.

Duke Nukem 1 was pretty fun which was a game I used to play as it was a Platformer where you shoot robots and collect merchandise items for points.
You also collect Soda Cans (Which remind me of Iced Tea) & Chicken Tenders for Health.

Wow. Crazy. I know of Duke Nukem, don't know if I played the first one. I remember playing solitaire a lot. I tried minesweeper but didn't understand it. Ooh and 3d pinball! I also loved The Incredible Machine.  

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2023 7:49 pm
The Sphinxy
CrystBalfast
The Sphinxy
CrystBalfast
The Sphinxy

Wow. Crazy. I know of Duke Nukem, don't know if I played the first one. I remember playing solitaire a lot. I tried minesweeper but didn't understand it. Ooh and 3d pinball! I also loved The Incredible Machine.

Okay. I have to get off soon.

Heard of What Would You Do? Its a show I used to watch on Nickelodeon when I was younger.
What Would You Do on Nick is a Game centered on a Participation Theme that follows the same formula as Outta Here & Total Panic.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2023 9:51 pm
CrystBalfast

Heard of What Would You Do? Its a show I used to watch on Nickelodeon when I was younger.
What Would You Do on Nick is a Game centered on a Participation Theme that follows the same formula as Outta Here & Total Panic.

I haven't no, nor have I heard of those other shows.  

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2023 6:59 am
The Sphinxy
CrystBalfast

I haven't no, nor have I heard of those other shows.

That was 1989, 1990 & 1991 when those shows came out.

Morning, Sphinx. I'm watching SpongeBob. The episode I'm watching is Mermaid Man 6 which is a funny one where SpongeBob & Patrick make a Real Mermaid Man Movie starring their favorite heroes.
That's also on the Adventurers of SpongeBob DVD.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:22 am
CrystBalfast

Morning, Sphinx. I'm watching SpongeBob. The episode I'm watching is Mermaid Man 6 which is a funny one where SpongeBob & Patrick make a Real Mermaid Man Movie starring their favorite heroes.

Oh, I was a baby then. xD Also I think I remember that episode maybe. I'm actually watching Looney Tunes right now. lol Bugs Bunny compilations. It's the Fallen Hare episode.  

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:32 am
The Sphinxy
CrystBalfast

Oh, I was a baby then. xD Also I think I remember that episode maybe. I'm actually watching Looney Tunes right now. lol Bugs Bunny compilations. It's the Fallen Hare episode.

Boomerrang? MeTV? Streaming?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2023 10:19 am
CrystBalfast
The Sphinxy
CrystBalfast

Actually Youtube. Found someone who made a compilation of a bunch of episodes. biggrin  

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2023 10:48 am
The Sphinxy
CrystBalfast
The Sphinxy
CrystBalfast

Actually Youtube. Found someone who made a compilation of a bunch of episodes. biggrin

Cool. What's new? I'm playing Doom 5  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:26 am
CrystBalfast
The Sphinxy
CrystBalfast
The Sphinxy
CrystBalfast

Chilling and watching Kaina of the Great Snow Sea.  

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2023 2:36 pm
The Sphinxy
CrystBalfast
The Sphinxy
CrystBalfast
The Sphinxy
CrystBalfast

Watching The Mandalorian Season 3  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2023 6:37 pm
CrystBalfast
The Sphinxy
CrystBalfast
The Sphinxy
CrystBalfast

Ahh, I need to catch up! D: The newest season of another show I love called Shadow and Bone is out too!  

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2023 7:16 pm
The Sphinxy
CrystBalfast
The Sphinxy
CrystBalfast
The Sphinxy
CrystBalfast

Ahh, I need to catch up! D: The newest season of another show I love called Shadow and Bone is out too!

Cool. What Nikki's voice sounds like in the RP reminds me of Monica Rial. Heard of that actress?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:28 pm
The Sphinxy

Have a good night  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:43 pm
CrystBalfast

Cool. What Nikki's voice sounds like in the RP reminds me of Monica Rial. Heard of that actress?

Oh yeah! I actually met her at a convention and got her autograph on a picture of Bulma from Dragonball Z since she does her voice. mrgreen  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff