Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch B Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2024 4:27 pm
User Image
                                                ╔══════════════════════════╗
                                                Charlotte Overton
                                                Fourth Year - Fourteen Years Old - Gryffindor - Halfblood
                                                Quidditch Chaser - Member of the Order of the Stick

╚══════════════════════════╝

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

Charlotte walked out onto the pitch, looking up at all of the people in the crowd. A large grin spread across her face as she imagined how her team, with her help, would be victorious today. But first, stretches.

Armour Class: 17
                                                Modifiers: (catching +7) (stealing +7) (scoring +7)
                                                Skills: Great Catch, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
                                                Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                                Roll:
                                                Score: > than Keeper’s roll
                                                Catch: > than opponent’s roll
                                                Steal: > than opponent’s AC

Are you o v e r l o a d e d , candy coated? Your life's i m p l o d i n g now
                                                There's a risk worth taking, a pain worth a c h i n g on this hollow ground

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2024 4:31 pm
User Image

The m o m e n t I looked into your e y e s you won me
                                              It was over from the s t a r t you completely stole my h e a r t

╔══════════════════════════════╗
                                              Benjamin Olson
                                              Seventeen Years Old - Seventh Year - Hufflepuff - Head Boy - Halfblood
                                              Quidditch Captain & Chaser - Member of the Art Club & Drama Club

╚══════════════════════════════╝

Benjamin had high hopes for today's game. He and his team had been training hard, and he was sure that he could lead them to victory, not only in today's game but they had a good shot at taking the Quidditch Cup at the end of the year.

Armour Class: 16
                                              Modifiers: (catching +8 ) (stealing +8 )
                                              Skills: Great Catch, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
                                              Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                              Roll:
                                              Spot: 19+
                                              Catch: 22+ or > than opponent’s roll
                                              Steal: > than opponent’s AC

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I n e v e r even had a c h a n c e you know
                                              You had me from h e l l o

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2024 7:42 pm
User Image
Fiadh Reilly O'Shea
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hufflepuff Third Year Chaser
Half Blood Thirteen Year Old

User Image
                                                  Location : Quidditch Pitch : Hufflepuff vs Gryffindor
                                                  Company : Badgers & Lions

It was the half way point to the season and Fiadh was more or less prepared. They'd come up with a win last time perhaps they could get another one. The third year made her way to the pitch and waited for the game to begin. Stretching a bit she was definitely looking forward to this match up.

OOC :

Stealing / Passing: --- - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: --
                                                  AC: 11
                                                  Modifiers: +3 Catching, +3 Shooting, +3 Stealing, +1 AC (exp)
                                                  Special Skills: Great Catch, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

A kind heart you have there
                                                  One that's good for making friends of all kinds
                                                  Everyone will be safe with you!
                                                  You'll find a home for your heart in...
                                                  Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2024 8:37 pm
User Image
Finneas MacDavis- Grey
GryffindorSecond YearTwelve Years OldSingle

It took a bit after that game against the Snakes for Finn to feel as though he actually belonged on the pitch again. Something about having this tall blonde in Slytherin robes attempting to ram the Quaffle down his throat as she made her scoring effort. Well, maybe not literally, but it sure seemed so, and he was glad she actually hadn’t hit him with it, as he was sure she’d have knocked him off his broomstick otherwise. At least, he could claim honestly, he didn’t scream, as that would have been truly humiliating.

Given the string of losses he’d participated in, Finn turned to his cousin to help coach him through it, and convince him to keep at it. She’d worked on Keeper drills with him to build him back up and have him ready for another fresh go at things in this morning’s match against the Badgers. Linsey cast warming charms upon his robes, as today was as windy and cold as the Eagle’s recent match against the Snakes, just as did the same for his favourite Badger. Well, second favourite anyway, as he loved Ells as much as he did Freya, his sister.

Though Rey was a Reserve and likely would spend the match in the stands awaiting a callup likely not to happen, she was kitted out and ready to fly, with a school broomstick balanced across a shoulder. She walked out to the pitch with her friend. Finn asked her, “Linz say anything about dinner tonight?” Rey scrunched her nose up and said, “Uh, buff something and Blaas, and something chocolate for dessert. Mouse?” Finn chuckled, and answered, “I think you mean, Boeuf Bourguignon, Waterford Blaas, and Chocolate Mousse. That would be Linz’s idea of comfort food.” The prospect of a nice meal tonight kept his mind off the rolling drumbeat in his mind of how they needed to win today, or their last match, oddly enough against his cousin and her Eagles, would a relegation match.

When the time came, Rey gave Finn a hug, and told him in a teasing fashion, “Try not to eat a Quaffle, Finn.” The young Irish Lion replied, “Try not to freeze death up in the stands, Rey.” Chiding himself for trying to forestall the inevitable, Finn stepped away from Rey and headed out to join his mates on the pitch.

OOC:
Username

User Image
                  AC: 12
                  Modifiers: +4 to Keeper Actions
                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Great Catch, Hold the Line
                  Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]
                  Action:
                  Effect Value:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2024 9:00 pm
What would you think of me now?
So lucky, so strong, so proud?
I never said thank you for that
Now I'll never have a chance

User Image
User Image

Muggleborn Grчffındor Seventh Yeαr Prefect Quidditch Cɑptɑin

*¸.✬★*´´☽ Nare followed up behind her teammates running a bit behind but glad for at least decent weather for once. They only had one more game after this one and then it was all over. She really hoped that wasn't putting too much pressure on Seb, poor kid.

AC: 18
Modifiers: +8 to Swipe +8 to Shoot
Special Skills: Good Arm, Dang Healthy, Swift Swipe
Lives:
❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

May angels lead you in
Hear you me, my friends
On sleepless roads, the sleepless go
May angels lead you in

User Image
Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2024 12:02 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Everyone
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Gryffindor v Hufflepuff Game
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Another chilly game!

It was another frigid day on the school grounds, but that couldn't deter Xiang as she wandered out. As always, she was there before the students to do her checks and such, plus getting out the school brooms and the chest of equipment out. When everyone started to wander in, Xiang got more and more excited. If Gryffindor could get a win, then all four of the teams would be up on the board, making the last two games extra exciting. It was all going to be very dramatic. Once all fourteen were on the pitch, her whistle chirped and Xiang summoned everyone to the air.

"Good morning, my little turtledoves~ We're going to play with Gryffindor and Hufflepuff today. As always, I want no cheating, no magic, and no giving up! As long as both teams are ready, we can begin." She looked at the captains and chasers, then dove down to the chest. First the Bludgers took to the sky, followed by the snitch. Xiang grabbed the quaffle and headed back to center. "And here is the toss-up ball... three, two, one, hup!" She tossed the ball directly upward, then backed out to watch the game progress.

I'ᴍ sɪᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ᴏғ ʙᴇɪɴɢ sɪᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ
          Aɴᴅ ʟᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ɴᴇɢᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ᴄᴏʟʟɪᴅᴇ
          Wʜʏ ʙᴇᴛʀᴀʏ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ɪs ᴍɪɴᴇ
          Gᴏᴛ ɴᴏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ sɪᴛ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ sɪᴅᴇʟɪɴᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴘʟᴀʏ
          Gᴏᴛᴛᴀ sᴛʀɪᴋᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛɴɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ sʜɪɴᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀғʀᴀɪᴅ
          Pᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ sᴀʏ, I'ᴍ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ
          I'ᴍ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ, I'ᴍ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ
          Jᴜsᴛ ᴅʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴠɪʙᴇ, I'ᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ
          Ⲁⲛⲇ Ⲓ ⲱⲟⲛ'ⲧ 𝓵ⲓ𝓿ⲉ ⲙⲩ 𝓵ⲓ𝓯ⲉ ⲁ𝓯ꞅⲁⲓⲇ

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 10 10-sided dice: 6, 4, 3, 7, 3, 3, 8, 3, 3, 8 Total: 48 (10-100)

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2024 1:22 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxWʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxxWʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Teammates
xxxxWʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Game v Gryffindor
xxxxxWʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Super cold out here

While waiting on the rest of his team, Bieito was shocked when Zack Knapp singled him out as a target. "Qu'est-ce que j'ai fait?" Had he said something to offend the older boy? He was pretty sure they'd been on alright terms.... so why was he being targeted before the game could begin? He tried to shake that from his head as he prepared for the jump off. With a soft sigh, he dove for the ball, hoping to come away with possession.

♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞♙
          AC: 16
          Modifiers: +6 {Throwing} +6 {Stealing}
          Special Skills: SS, GA, DD
          Total Roll:xx {xxxxx}
          x/3
          Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]
          ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞♙

Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 10 10-sided dice: 8, 10, 9, 5, 6, 3, 5, 2, 5, 5 Total: 58 (10-100)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2024 1:24 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx✿ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx✿ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Gryffindors and Hufflepuffs
xxxx✿ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Quidditch
xxxxx✿ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? We just have to focus

Roxie was ready for this game. Or... to be done with this game. It was freezing out here! But she was prepared to give the Hufflepuffs hell! When the whistle sounded, she faced off against the Badgers' Vice Captain. Cool Easy breezy... right? When the quaffle was tossed, Roxie jumped for it, hoping to come away successful.

AC: 19
          Modifiers: +5 {Throwing} +5 {Stealing}
          Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy
          Total Roll:xx {xxxxxx}
          x/3
          Lives: [❦] [❦] [❦] [❦]

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2024 1:25 pm
User ImageUser Image

Heck yea! Roxie took the quaffle and pushed off, wanting to get to the Hufflepuff goals and get some points for Gryffindor before they just... fully flamed out.

1/3

Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2024 1:27 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Teammates
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? GvH Game
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Come on, Seb. They're all counting on you!

Oh boy, it was time to start. Seb felt his heart hammering, worry evident on his expression as he tried to prepare his brain. When the whistle chimed, he released a held breath, shifting into focus mode as he took off, green eyes hunting for the snitch.

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          AC: 14
          Modifiers: +4 {Spotting} +4 {Catching}
          Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
          Spotted: x/3
          Catching: x/2
          Total Roll:10 {Failed to spot!}
          Lives: [⧰] [⧰] [⧰]
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
SherbertLemondrop rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)

SherbertLemondrop

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2024 1:32 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Charlotte smiled and kicked off from the ground as the whistle sounded. She was ready. Her eyes darted across the pitch searching for the snitch

Stats:
                                                  AC: 17
                                                  Modifiers: +6 to spotting or catching; +4 to everything else
                                                  Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Natural Flyer, Great Catch
                                                  Lives: heart heart heart

════════════════════════

null

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2024 2:47 pm
User Image
Fiadh Reilly O'Shea
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hufflepuff Third Year Chaser
Half Blood Thirteen Year Old

User Image
                                                  Location : Quidditch Pitch : Hufflepuff vs Gryffindor
                                                  Company : Badgers & Lions

Fiadh was surprised to see Bieito as the target of Zack. She didn't speak a word of French but she could tell he was confused. If she could hit a bludger the Gryffindor's way she would. "Don't let him get to you." She told Bee before the toss up. Roxie got to the quaffle first. She went after her in attempt to get the ball back for Hufflepuff.

OOC :

Stealing / Passing: --- - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: 11 (fail)
                                                  AC: 11
                                                  Modifiers: +3 Catching, +3 Shooting, +3 Stealing, +1 AC (exp)
                                                  Special Skills: Great Catch, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

A kind heart you have there
                                                  One that's good for making friends of all kinds
                                                  Everyone will be safe with you!
                                                  You'll find a home for your heart in...
                                                  Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
mc2 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2024 3:08 pm
User Image
✵ Nic ✵ Nicholas Hue Hayward-Ye ✵
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx(Gryffindor Fifth Year Prefect) (Half-blood-part-nymph) (Herbology Club) (Quidditch Vice-Captain and Beater)(Part time Quidditch Announcer)
Time: 2062-2063
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Nic watched enough games and played enough games to respect the threat Charlotte, the Hufflepuff seeker, proved. He would just have to see if he could take her luck and down a notch with a well aimed bludger... well, it did look like Nic might achieve his goal so long as no pesky Hufflepuff beater got in the way.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Position: Gryffindor Beater
                                                AC: 17
                                                Modifiers: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy
                                                Lives: <3 <3 <3 <3
                                                Roll: 18 (+6 hitting) = 24 (hit unless blocked)
                                                {OoC: }

SherbertLemondrop

Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2024 3:43 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Teammates
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? GvH Game
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Come on, Seb. They're all counting on you!

'Come on, Seb. You've gotta do your team proud today!' Seb's brain tried to keep focus as he kept up the search. He wasn't sure where the snitch was yet.

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          AC: 14
          Modifiers: +4 {Spotting} +4 {Catching}
          Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
          Spotted: x/3
          Catching: x/2
          Total Roll:16 {Failed to spot!}
          Lives: [⧰] [⧰] [⧰]
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2024 3:44 pm
User ImageUser Image

Roxie carefully ducked under Fiadh, pushing forward on the path toward the Gryffindor goals.

2/3

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games