Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Silky Slime Laboratory
The Chatterbox~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cardi

Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:09 pm
good, good xd . i'm glad your custom lolita is happy 3nodding heart .  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:11 pm
Heehee xD

Now I just need to start saving and ponder which lolita I'mma order first. xD  

LadyDelaidra

Romantic Prophet

cardi

Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:23 pm
what kind of mpls do you have in mind?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:30 pm
Oh, I have 3 customs I wanna order eventually. :3

I wanna get one of my boyfriend, David, in a tuxedo to match my lolita princess one of me. (Wanna see it?)
And then I have 2 OC's from a novel I'm writing that I'd love to get done as lolitas. :3  

LadyDelaidra

Romantic Prophet

cardi

Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:48 pm
ooh, yeah, i wanna see your lolita princess 3nodding . having mpls of yourself and your boyfriend would be really neat ^^.

and ocs are always fun 3nodding .  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That's supposed to be the Ashley lolita. :3 I'm waiting for uzi to code. it. ^____^

If I get enough for a David lolita, it'll be an Interview with the Vampire-esque outfit, I think. :3

And my 2 OC's will be in gothic lolita gowns, based on their character, so jah. :3

whee heart *can't wait to order them*  

LadyDelaidra

Romantic Prophet

cardi

Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:56 pm
eek gonk heart heart

your princess lolita is very cute! i think an interview with the vampire guy mpl will complement her nicely. in fact, she makes me think of the girl from that movie 3nodding .  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:58 pm
I know! That's actually the same gown as the DragonFly Queen edit. *looooooooves that dress* gonk heart heart

When I got it on Friday I almost fainted. It's so prefect.

And yeah. Kinda like an older Claudia with brown hair. ^___^ Well, if I get enough for another custom, David's gonna be the next ordered. x3

Then Serenity, then Alexis. And then I'll be all happy and jah. rofl heart  

LadyDelaidra

Romantic Prophet

Emi

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:59 pm
Big...pretty...dress ;-; *stares* heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:00 pm
Heehee ^___^ heart  

LadyDelaidra

Romantic Prophet

cardi

Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:00 pm
hi emi! ^^

these mpls are really like crack, aren't they? they're very addicting xd .  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:01 pm
cardi; YES! O_________O But Flutter does such a beautiful job, it's hard not to order more.  

LadyDelaidra

Romantic Prophet

Emi

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:02 pm
cardi
hi emi! ^^

these mpls are really like crack, aren't they? they're very addicting xd .

Hiya Cardi ^^

I only had one or two clickable pets and I quickly got tired of it after I lost so badly as #1 >_> Yes, I'm bad at losing when I lose cause one person happens to own one of the most popular sites ever XP But yeah, more or less I'd hate to see them die or anything so I've given up on them xd

*going to work on her new Silky Slime posts now* I just have to find the descriptions my friends made up >>  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:07 pm
xd heart  

LadyDelaidra

Romantic Prophet

cardi

Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:08 pm
@ladyd: yeah, noflutter's amazing. but she and uziraff are often busy, huh? i remember they still have the kimono mpls up on display, and i'm not sure what happened to the winter hp ones >.<

@emi: you mean feed rankings for pets? i noticed that gets to me too xd . i'll be really upset if my joeye and teve fall to a lower ranking from what they currently have. and if i feel somebody is catching up, i try to regularly feed them xd .

and it's so hard to keep them well-fed @_@.

i'ma go read/watch kare kano now heart . for some reason, i really fell in love with the anime after watching it the second time. when i watched it the first time, i really hated it because i had such high expectations. now that i just watched it for what it is, i realized it really is a good love story heart .  
Silky Slime Laboratory

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games