Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Queentintin: Queenie's Gallery/on Pg 25 check Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hello my safe spot,
like an image? save an image
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Happy joy, joy xoxo
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2024 7:33 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

I already did some of the avatar outfits on Leviathan, Bahamuat and Jourmund earlier. I'll show you them later.
For Leviathan, when she woke up as a human girl, she's sure to blush after her scales her gone and that's newly human and naked, sounds like a recap.
Sounds like Leviathan, being human is all new to her like Whirlwind and her friends.

The 3 Dragonlings are from Leviathan Last Defense, another item for the watchlist.

yes I remember you telling me, and thanks yes , I added it already =)

Nice Mermaid Lita Kimono. When she sings to Ridley, she makes him blush with her love songs. I worked on Conway's coding.

aw, that's sweet *smiles* and oh that's good to know 3nodding and good evening, I actually was trying to find a red and white kimono for Lita, but have not found one yet..

Cool. I did find a pink heart pendant image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Does it remind you of Saria's pendant from Fruit of Evolution seasons 1-2?

yes it does, wow=) it's pretty biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2024 7:37 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

I already did some of the avatar outfits on Leviathan, Bahamuat and Jourmund earlier. I'll show you them later.
For Leviathan, when she woke up as a human girl, she's sure to blush after her scales her gone and that's newly human and naked, sounds like a recap.
Sounds like Leviathan, being human is all new to her like Whirlwind and her friends.

The 3 Dragonlings are from Leviathan Last Defense, another item for the watchlist.

Nice Mermaid Lita Kimono. When she sings to Ridley, she makes him blush with her love songs. I worked on Conway's coding.

aw, that's sweet *smiles* and oh that's good to know 3nodding and good evening, I actually was trying to find a red and white kimono for Lita, but have not found one yet..

and wow everything's changed in the guilds and gaia page, dark theme , 3nodding  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2024 7:38 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

What's new? I replied in WitWiCS. Wondering what the Round 2 Sketches will be after the phone tap? Maybe another Plastic Diver Guy Sketch? Those sound funny as we see a Plastic Diver figurine in a fish tanks and by the end of the skit, we see him attacked by a plastic animal toy  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2024 7:42 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

and wow everything's changed in the guilds and gaia page, dark theme , 3nodding

Sounds like a Redesign. As for the Comedy Sketches in WitWiCS, which sketches do you like?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2024 7:44 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

What's new? I replied in WitWiCS. Wondering what the Round 2 Sketches will be after the phone tap? Maybe another Plastic Diver Guy Sketch? Those sound funny as we see a Plastic Diver figurine in a fish tanks and by the end of the skit, we see him attacked by a plastic animal toy

lol plastic diver Guy! sounds funny and cute xd  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2024 7:50 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

In the Intermission WitWiCS Sketch like the 3 Stooges, the Vacuum bag keeps getting bigger and bigger until it bursts which is funny. Another stooges joke is with a shotgun being fired in the air, causing a dead duck to drop down ontop of a person's head before the duck hits the floor.

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2024 7:53 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

In the Intermission WitWiCS Sketch like the 3 Stooges, the Vacuum bag keeps getting bigger and bigger until it bursts which is funny. Another stooges joke is with a shotgun being fired in the air, causing a dead duck to drop down ontop of a person's head before the duck hits the floor.

sounds funny, but the video does not work in my country ... sad  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2024 7:58 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

sounds funny, but the video does not work in my country ... sad

Okay.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2024 8:36 pm

guess you could not find another video.. I see ..  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2024 9:11 am
Queentintin

Afternoon. I beat Qudditch Champions Contender Story and won the World Cup as North America  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2024 9:13 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Afternoon. I beat Qudditch Champions Contender Story and won the World Cup as North America

awesome =) hello and after noon =)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2024 9:17 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Title Defense is next. I have a question for Dragonling Leviathan. "When you wake up as a newly human girl, what would it be like to find that your scales are gone and how would your new human legs and feet feel?"  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2024 9:25 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Title Defense is next. I have a question for Dragonling Leviathan. "When you wake up as a newly human girl, what would it be like to find that your scales are gone and how would your new human legs and feet feel?"

Leviathan here ** think I would be shy, and well surprised too but very happy, losing her scales would be a big thing for her! and she'd blush for sure.

She has a shy personality, yearning for her brother's return. She also showing deep concern about people and events, and this causes her to lose her self-confidence at times.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2024 9:27 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Leviathan here ** think I would be shy, and well surprised too but very happy, losing her scales would be a big thing for her! and she'd blush for sure.

She has a shy personality, yearning for her brother's return. She also showing deep concern about people and events, and this causes her to lose her self-confidence at times.

That and Leviathan would be naked too as her legs would feel tingly and asleep. I replied in the Festivals and WitWiCS. Did you notice more Grand Prizes in the Fantasy Prize Section were added? Some of them were from the Mary Kate and Ashley You're Invited and Adventure Video series where they had commercials for Vacation Spots like Vali Beaver Creek, Space Camp and Hilton Hawaiian Village.

Nice Fall outfit for Elsa and her hairstyle can also be used for her bath avatars too. Grant is sure blush seeing her naked in that hairstyle as they enjoy a bath, sauna and hot springs too.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2024 7:13 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

That and Leviathan would be naked too as her legs would feel tingly and asleep. I replied in the Festivals and WitWiCS. Did you notice more Grand Prizes in the Fantasy Prize Section were added? Some of them were from the Mary Kate and Ashley You're Invited and Adventure Video series where they had commercials for Vacation Spots like Vali Beaver Creek, Space Camp and Hilton Hawaiian Village.

Nice Fall outfit for Elsa and her hairstyle can also be used for her bath avatars too. Grant is sure blush seeing her naked in that hairstyle as they enjoy a bath, sauna and hot springs too.

oh wow been a while I seem Mary Kate and Ashley ^^ cool, sounds fun =)

and thanks I too like Elsa's hair style ^.^ sounds good except for the natural nude pose, not sure it will last on imgur  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games