Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Queentintin: Queenie's Gallery/on Pg 25 check Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hello my safe spot,
like an image? save an image
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Happy joy, joy xoxo
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2024 7:21 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

awesome =) hello and after noon =)

Title Defense is next. I have a question for Dragonling Leviathan. "When you wake up as a newly human girl, what would it be like to find that your scales are gone and how would your new human legs and feet feel?"

Leviathan here ** think I would be shy, and well surprised too but very happy, losing her scales would be a big thing for her! and she'd blush for sure.

She has a shy personality, yearning for her brother's return. She also showing deep concern about people and events, and this causes her to lose her self-confidence at times.

That and Leviathan would be naked too as her legs would feel tingly and asleep. I replied in the Festivals and WitWiCS. Did you notice more Grand Prizes in the Fantasy Prize Section were added? Some of them were from the Mary Kate and Ashley You're Invited and Adventure Video series where they had commercials for Vacation Spots like Vali Beaver Creek, Space Camp and Hilton Hawaiian Village.

Nice Fall outfit for Elsa and her hairstyle can also be used for her bath avatars too. Grant is sure blush seeing her naked in that hairstyle as they enjoy a bath, sauna and hot springs too.

oh wow been a while I seem Mary Kate and Ashley ^^ cool, sounds fun =)

and thanks I too like Elsa's hair style ^.^ sounds good except for the natural nude pose, not sure it will last on imgur

Okay. What's new?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2024 7:22 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

awesome =) hello and after noon =)

Title Defense is next. I have a question for Dragonling Leviathan. "When you wake up as a newly human girl, what would it be like to find that your scales are gone and how would your new human legs and feet feel?"

Leviathan here ** think I would be shy, and well surprised too but very happy, losing her scales would be a big thing for her! and she'd blush for sure.

She has a shy personality, yearning for her brother's return. She also showing deep concern about people and events, and this causes her to lose her self-confidence at times.

That and Leviathan would be naked too as her legs would feel tingly and asleep. I replied in the Festivals and WitWiCS. Did you notice more Grand Prizes in the Fantasy Prize Section were added? Some of them were from the Mary Kate and Ashley You're Invited and Adventure Video series where they had commercials for Vacation Spots like Vali Beaver Creek, Space Camp and Hilton Hawaiian Village.

Nice Fall outfit for Elsa and her hairstyle can also be used for her bath avatars too. Grant is sure blush seeing her naked in that hairstyle as they enjoy a bath, sauna and hot springs too.

and thanks I too like Elsa's hair style ^.^ sounds good except for the natural nude pose, not sure it will last on imgur

Okay. What's new?

you were busy just now right? I replied as Princess Elsa, *close to you *  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2024 7:34 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Okay. What's new?

You can get started on Dragonling Leviathan's bio. Anyway, I replied in the Ivalice Festival. When we get to Dragonling Leviathan's first bath as a human girl, this will be all new to her. She would also blush too after a human male saw her naked as he helped her stand up and walk earlier after she became human and blushes shyly?

Anyway, I also tried out Elder Scrolls Castles earlier and it was fun. I have to wrap things up soon. Good night.

By the way, tomorrow begins Fall 2024. What are you doing for Halloween 2024?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2024 8:18 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Okay. What's new?

You can get started on Dragonling Leviathan's bio. Anyway, I replied in the Ivalice Festival. When we get to Dragonling Leviathan's first bath as a human girl, this will be all new to her. She would also blush too after a human male saw her naked as he helped her stand up and walk earlier after she became human and blushes shyly?

Anyway, I also tried out Elder Scrolls Castles earlier and it was fun. I have to wrap things up soon. Good night.

yes the 21st of September yes first day of Fall,equinox right =), lots has been happening, and sounds fun Crys, and sure for Leviathan ^^ well good night =)  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2024 8:20 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Okay. What's new?

yes the 21st of September yes first day of Fall,equinox right =), lots has been happening, and sounds fun Crys, and sure for Leviathan ^^ well good night =)

Sleep well. We'll continue WitWiCS Game 4 tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2024 8:20 pm
quote="CrystBalfast"]
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Okay. What's new?

for Halloween,not much I imagine ^^  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2024 8:21 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Okay. What's new?

ok, will do thanls =)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2024 6:25 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

ok, will do thanls =)

Morning  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2024 8:02 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

ok, will do thanls =)

Morning

Hello =) Happy Sunday ^^

hi can you do something with this quick like please =)

User Image

https://imgur.com/fo6OvgW

merci 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2024 8:06 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

ok, will do thanls =)

Morning

Hello =) Happy Sunday ^^

What's new?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2024 8:08 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

ok, will do thanls =)

Morning

Hello =) Happy Sunday ^^

What's new?

here can you do something with this quickly =)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2024 8:11 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

ok, will do thanls =)

Morning

Hello =) Happy Sunday ^^

What's new?

Got it. I saw the 18+ tag on imgur. Here you are queenie.
User Image
When Grant sees Elsa, he is sure to blush as he knows how to melt her heart with feelings of love.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2024 8:21 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

ok, will do thanls =)

Morning

Hello =) Happy Sunday ^^

What's new?

User Image
When Grant sees Elsa, he is sure to blush as he knows how to melt her heart with feelings of love.

thanks , will be back, gonna watch something=) and yes 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2024 1:16 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Hello =) Happy Sunday ^^

What's new?

User Image

Afternoon or Evening. How was your day?
I'm just wrapping things up for the night. Sleep well.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2024 5:18 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Hello =) Happy Sunday ^^

What's new?

User Image

Afternoon or Evening. How was your day?
I'm just wrapping things up for the night. Sleep well.

good morning me friend sorry about lately *hugs* I'm alive no worries xoxo  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games