Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Silky Slime Laboratory
The Chatterbox~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cardi

Cat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 6:19 pm
LadyDelaidra
I'm sure your scarf quest will understand. xD;;;;
And jah, not getting a Johnsy lolita. I'mma try for a David lolita to match my Ashley lolita first. x3 heart

xd heart

you must have lots of mpls now, huh? and aren't you planning to get the whole wonderland set as well? xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 6:38 pm
cardi
LadyDelaidra
I'm sure your scarf quest will understand. xD;;;;
And jah, not getting a Johnsy lolita. I'mma try for a David lolita to match my Ashley lolita first. x3 heart

xd heart

you must have lots of mpls now, huh? and aren't you planning to get the whole wonderland set as well? xd

;D I have like 8 or something and yesh, I am.  

LadyDelaidra

Romantic Prophet

cardi

Cat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:29 pm
must take a while to feed all of them @_@.

i kinda gave up on the three mpls i adopted after joeye and teve. it just takes too long to give them tlc ^^;. the poor things. and i'm planning on getting a catboy too xD.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 9:32 pm
That's what got me into Silky Slimes. They were totally neglectable xd I love them to death, I just don't fancy the idea of needing to take care of them. I don't mind RPing them; in RP a day can take a full month to pass, or I can skip whatever amount of time I want without having to specify the details of their caretaking. With feedable pets, they suffer if they aren't fed. Just not my thing. I've got enough of that with NeoPets.

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

Emi

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 12:14 pm
Cassidy Peterson
That's what got me into Silky Slimes. They were totally neglectable xd I love them to death, I just don't fancy the idea of needing to take care of them. I don't mind RPing them; in RP a day can take a full month to pass, or I can skip whatever amount of time I want without having to specify the details of their caretaking. With feedable pets, they suffer if they aren't fed. Just not my thing. I've got enough of that with NeoPets.

*agrees* Nothing bothers me more then having to lose a pet cause I wasn't there too often or cause I took it out of my signiture for abit >_>

Plus...who can resist cute little blobs? T~T  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 2:16 pm
Emi
Plus...who can resist cute little blobs? T~T

Nobody, that's who! biggrin  

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

LadyDelaidra

Romantic Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 8:59 pm
Thanks cardi, wherever you are. :'D heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 9:01 pm
*hee* ladyd, i responded to the person who wrote that question in the ordering thread right after you deleted her post xd heart .

i agree that silky slimes are really nice because they're low maintenance. or non-existent maintenance? xd this whole thing about keeping up with the mpl rankings is exhausting after a while. i always have to remind myself to feed the mpls.

and cute little blobs = heart heart heart

whee  

cardi

Cat

LadyDelaidra

Romantic Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 9:03 pm
She sent me 2 PM's asking for them, then I told her to read the rules, then she posted in the closed thread. x___x;  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 9:05 pm
really, how do these newbies find the guild? o.o

now that i think of it, i don't remember how i found the silky slimes. oh, wait, i found meri & kimi's guild through their old shop thread in the minishops forum.

and it went downhill from there xd heart .  

cardi

Cat

LadyDelaidra

Romantic Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 9:06 pm
Yeah, I found Meri and Kimi through their old shop. xD;;  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 9:10 pm
wonder if meri and kimi's old shop is still floating around? o.o

i do remember finding the silky slimes and being frustrated at not being able to order. they're just too cute! heart so i can kinda understand what the new people are going through. of course, that doesn't excuse annoying behavior >.<  

cardi

Cat

LadyDelaidra

Romantic Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 9:13 pm
Probably not, but it's be funny if it was. xD;;

And she posted again. x_________X;  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 9:16 pm
I've locked the ordering thread, due to people not reading the rules.
x____________________x;  

LadyDelaidra

Romantic Prophet

cardi

Cat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 9:17 pm
i hope you won't get pm's from her then, since she can't post anymore >.<  
Silky Slime Laboratory

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games