Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Silky Slime Laboratory
The Chatterbox~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Emi

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 12:57 pm
Cassidy Peterson
The Multi-colored slimes are neato 3nodding heart

Yes =D They rock. I just wish I could get the font to work since it took me forever to do that HTML code xd I managed to find an HTML to BBcode converter so all I had to do was copy and paste <<  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:01 pm
Bweheheh xp

Ooh, my friend that I originally ordered the Rainbow Brite slimes for suggested giant slimes xp That'd be neat.

Tho' then I'd get addicted to buying them in different sizes too... Augh gonk xd And I'd have to replace a couple of my current ones, too crying  

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

Emi

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:03 pm
That would be really cool XD *thinks of all the different sized slimes* @-@  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:04 pm
The Squishingtons would have to be replaced though, if new sizes became available, because Lord Squishington is huge & Lady Squishington is tiny... And I don't wanna replace my Squishingtons, I love them crying heart  

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

Emi

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:10 pm
Cassidy Peterson
The Squishingtons would have to be replaced though, if new sizes became available, because Lord Squishington is huge & Lady Squishington is tiny... And I don't wanna replace my Squishingtons, I love them crying heart

Aww... ;-; Just have seconds?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:13 pm
Nuu~ I have no plans to make multi-colored slimes, and have already turned down a few requests for them. ^^; They're little sacks of goo. The colors would mix inside their bodies.

Different sizes would be do-able, however. *makes a 400 pound Silky Slime and sits on it* Ahh~

Meriko
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Emi

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:14 pm
Meriko
Nuu~ I have no plans to make multi-colored slimes, and have already turned down a few requests for them. ^^; They're little sacks of goo. The colors would mix inside their bodies.

Different sizes would be do-able, however. *makes a 400 pound Silky Slime and sits on it* Ahh~

*wants to see a difference sized Silky Slime* XD  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:17 pm
o_O; I can't view Emi's thread. The first post loads up and then my browser goes insane and starts reversing images, reloading the browser buttons, and strange things like that.  

Meriko
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:19 pm
Emi

'Cept I use multiples to express different parts of a slime's personality. By the way the rest of my slimes are ordered, different size Squishingtons wouldn't be a new set of Squishingtons, it would just make my existing Squishingtons something like amorphous shapeshifters gonk sweatdrop

Meriko
o_O; I can't view Emi's thread. The first post loads up and then my browser goes insane and starts reversing images, reloading the browser buttons, and strange things like that.

I can view it, but a BBcode mistake makes it stretch like WHOAH  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:23 pm
Cassidy Peterson
Emi

'Cept I use multiples to express different parts of a slime's personality. By the way the rest of my slimes are ordered, different size Squishingtons wouldn't be a new set of Squishingtons, it would just make my existing Squishingtons something like amorphous shapeshifters gonk sweatdrop

Meriko

I can view it, but a BBcode mistake makes it stretch like WHOAH

I told you I have too many <_< Anywaaaay...The only BBcode mistake is with the multi-colored post and I'm still trying to figure out the problem T___T  

Emi

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:25 pm
Emi
Anywaaaay...The only BBcode mistake is with the multi-colored post and I'm still trying to figure out the problem T___T

I'll copy it into wordpad & see if I can't fix it.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:26 pm
Cassidy Peterson
Emi
Anywaaaay...The only BBcode mistake is with the multi-colored post and I'm still trying to figure out the problem T___T

I'll copy it into wordpad & see if I can fix it.

Thaaaank yooou @-@ heart I'll continue working on my order posts for now...Since the post will take me all day...  

Emi

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:27 pm
OH DUH xd xd xd Emi dear, you need a # sign in front of the color code when you use hexadecimal... xd xd xd heart  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:27 pm
Whew, okay. It must have just been my computer. I can view it without my browser acting like it's on acid now. ^^;

[edit] WHOAAA, no I can't. @_@ It keeps floating my start bar up to the top of the page and just...dang, i can't even describe what it's doing. *laugh*

Meriko
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Emi

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:32 pm
Cassidy Peterson
OH DUH xd xd xd Emi dear, you need a # sign in front of the color code when you use hexadecimal... xd xd xd heart

XD I know that. There should be # signs in front of all of them <_< *goes to check*

And Meriko, same thing happens to me x-x It's what happens when too many images are on a page...I need to figure out how to split it up and still keep it organized in a way I like it <_<  
Silky Slime Laboratory

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games