Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Silky Slime Laboratory
The Chatterbox~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LadyDelaidra

Romantic Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 9:19 pm
Indeed x_______x;  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 9:54 pm
Because cardi got scared when I punched a random silky slime newbie member, I shall officially leave a brick here for future use instead. ;D

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Break rules and be bricked.

LadyDelaidra

Romantic Prophet

cardi

Cat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 10:18 pm
ah...that's more like it? xd heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 10:22 pm
;D heart  

LadyDelaidra

Romantic Prophet

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 1:16 am
I remember when I got my first Silky Slime xp Malee had this little blob in her sig and I was like "...Squish." And every time I saw hers, or one of the other mods' Slimes, I was like "...Squish biggrin " and eventually decided, I wanted my own! So I poked Malee about it, and she gave me a link to Meri & Kimi's Guild, and since I was a mod at the time I was able to take advantage of the mod perk & ordered Wigglemeister while orders were actually closed. I would've gotten him free, too, but taking a free sigpet just felt different from taking free items so I paid 3k, which really seemed to stun Meri whee And eventually the Silky Guild went up, and I think I was one of the first threads in here xd And I met cardi & Emi and got to chat more with other Silky owners, and met LadyD, and this place is one of the few Guilds I check every day

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 7:13 am
4laugh  

xuvrette

Emi

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 8:16 am
cardi
really, how do these newbies find the guild? o.o

now that i think of it, i don't remember how i found the silky slimes. oh, wait, i found meri & kimi's guild through their old shop thread in the minishops forum.

and it went downhill from there xd heart .

XD Maybe I should stop redirecting people. People constantly click my collection, think I make them, and PM me to heck so I tell them to click the guild forum to get to the guild >_>

And I also found their shop through the old minishop topic @-@ I was stalking it for a while and then finally decided to post when Kimini and Meriko agreed to take on my 70 something sized order xd

Anywaaaaay...umm...I forgot what I was going to say xd *thinks for a second* >> Oops? XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:59 am
Emi; Deleted those posts for you. ;D heart  

LadyDelaidra

Romantic Prophet

cardi

Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 9:51 am
*hee* i do remember looking at the closed silky slime list for the first time and thinking, "darn! i wish i'm a mod! or even a helper!" that was back when meriko closed the shop temporarily so she could work on a contest entry for kia ryou's contest.

aah, so lots of people probably find this place because of emi! xd i really think i saw silky slimes for the first time in your sig. i was like... "ooooh!"

going into meri and kimi's guild for the first time, i felt like i was standing outside a closed shop, peeking in through the display window xd heart .  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 10:19 am
xD I felt so out of place when I first got to Meri and Kimi's. You all seemed yo know each other, and I was new and a stranger. xD;;; And now look where I am. 8D; *shot*

And jah. No custom lolita for me. xD; All my funds are being drained into my contest. Yay. heart  

LadyDelaidra

Romantic Prophet

Emi

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 3:15 pm
LadyDelaidra
Emi; Deleted those posts for you. ;D heart

Thaaaank yooou heart XD

Cardi - XD Yeah >> My fault. I don't mean toooo XD But I felt that same feeling ;-; but it was neeeat XD

LadyD - Well, doesn't almost everybody feel out of place for a while? XD  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 9:45 pm
Emi
Cardi - XD Yeah >> My fault. I don't mean toooo XD But I felt that same feeling ;-; but it was neeeat XD

it keeps the guild lively, though xd heart .

ladyd, weren't you already frequenting the guild when i joined you guys? i know emi's already around back then 3nodding .  

cardi

Cat

Princess_Lilica_Drakal

Beloved Lunatic

8,165 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 1:24 pm
LadyDelaidra
Because cardi got scared when I punched a random silky slime newbie member, I shall officially leave a brick here for future use instead. ;D

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Break rules and be bricked.
*Wants to see a funny brick animation and might make one if I have time*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 5:47 pm
Ugh, I forget if it was Silver Archangel or Sephroe Zion, but one of them posted a thread in SF requesting bricks, and one of them told everybody to run for their lives when all I said was "I want a ******** brick evil " I thiiink it was SA who requested & SZ who told everyone to duck & cover. Kiyomizu quoted my request for bricks and posted a picture of a pile o' bricks xd

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

cardi

Cat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:36 pm
uh... yay bricks? xd heart

i was just thinking. two bricks would make a bricky sound when you rub them against each other.

ninja  
Silky Slime Laboratory

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games