Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Silky Slime Laboratory
The Chatterbox~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LadyDelaidra

Romantic Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 9:25 pm
cardi
uh... yay bricks? xd heart

i was just thinking. two bricks would make a bricky sound when you rub them against each other.

ninja

No, really? xD  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 5:29 am
Bricks, sticks, and hammers seem to be the preferred weaponry of the mods xp  

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

xuvrette

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:02 am
rolleyes Meave miss one order time again... xd so.....fun.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:08 am
@cassidy: i've noticed some mods with avatars that hold hammers xd . didn't know about the bricks and sticks, tho'.

@meave: i could pm you when the silky slime shop opens and i'm around 3nodding . of course, that will probably contribute to a bigger number of orders for ladyd xd heart .  

cardi

Cat

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 12:42 pm
That's just because we don't have stick/brick items yet. But typical terms for mod tools & actions are: banhammer, banstick, and bricking/headbricking.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:43 pm
i did not know bricks were so popular surprised heart .

i take it the stick is for poking? eek  

cardi

Cat

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:59 am
Nope, it's for skewering twisted

Added a big red note to myself so I know for sure which order to put in next time the shop opens rofl Ordering more Church of Mod Slimes next time, mostly for my own benefit as one is just my mule, but also ordering a Domo slime for the CoM because it's amusing.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 10:27 am
So... quiet gonk  

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

cardi

Cat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:11 pm
i wanna buy slimes for my mules too 3nodding .

yush, it's quiet here plenty.

*listens to crickets*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 4:52 pm
Not for my mule - of my mule! surprised So there'll be a CassiSlime, and an EmoSlime, and a StefSlime ('cause I convinced Stef to get one too)! blaugh I've got big red letters on the order so I don't forget that that's definitely the one to order next whee

AHHH CRICKETS *grabs a mallet*

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

LadyDelaidra

Romantic Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 11:52 am
xd heart  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 12:00 pm
LADYD heart

I used to go to this chatroom where, whenever things got quiet, lurkers would post cricket noises. Then people would come in and start chirping even when things were in full swing. Eventually it got to the point where the more artistically-minded chatgoers were making comics about how out of control the crickets were, includin smashing them with mallets, getting devoured by swarms, or calling in the Army to bring tanks. xp

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:52 am
xd I'm so addicted. I signed on to find I had one new message, and one new trade, and before I even had a chance to think my mind went "Silky Slimes!" and I was sad when it wasn't crying sweatdrop

Whee, I had fun setting up my order thread. YAYaddiction xd

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:31 am
I have found myself doing the same thing these last few days... xd  

Cartagia

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:44 am
surprised You're well on your way to becoming a feared loved member of the Silky Slime community through addiction, then! xd

Silky Slime Laboratory

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games