Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Silky Slime Laboratory
The Chatterbox~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cartagia

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 6:45 am
Woohoo! I just can't belive I was foolish enough to just buy one last time it was open...why didn't I see that one could just not be enough? surprised

Do I get to choose if I am feared or loved? xd

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 8:34 am
Yeah, I first bought one, then two, then like... six... then I believe I actually ordered 20-something.

It's sort of a package deal. The only way to be feared is to already be obsessed enough to be loved.

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

Princess_Lilica_Drakal

Beloved Lunatic

8,165 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 10:00 am
You think your obsessed I dreamed last night that Gaia had its own Tv commercial and they where showing forms and stuff and one of the things that where showing in it where Silky slimes and Meriko was all excited about it and we where all talking about it in here. sweatdrop

Well i guess it anit as vbad as the time I dremt i was a gaia beta home tester and the next week I was one sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:30 pm
Erm, hello, everyone. ^^;

I'm new to teh guild(joined a couple of days ago, got sick so I haven't been on). I am Jay. I don't have anything to say.

Jyami

Cartagia

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:35 pm
I think I ordered ten slimes this time...though some of them where for friends. The slimies are too cute not to share. ^^

Lili_Drakal - Wow, what a cool dream! I wish I had dreams like that.

Jyami - Hi! I'm kinda new as well. It took me a few weeks to work up to posting more than my applications for the slimies whee  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:44 pm
Cartagia
I think I ordered ten slimes this time...though some of them where for friends. The slimies are too cute not to share. ^^

Jyami - Hi! I'm kinda new as well. It took me a few weeks to work up to posting more than my applications for the slimies whee
I wanna buy a slimeh, but the applications are closed, are they not? Although, i'd more so want a shiny slime. *drools* So pretty... heart  

Jyami

Cartagia

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:48 pm
Jyami
Cartagia

I wanna buy a slimeh, but the applications are closed, are they not? Although, i'd more so want a shiny slime. *drools* So pretty... heart

Yeah, 'tis. I think it re-opens when the current orders are finished.

Check back every day, it fills up fast
ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:16 pm
Cartagia
Jyami
Cartagia

ninja
Will do. *noddes*

...do you think I could ask or pay someone to breed me a shineh? ninja  

Jyami

Cartagia

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:22 pm
Jyami
Cartagia
Jyami
Cartagia

ninja
Will do. *noddes*

I'm sure you could! ^^ If I had a pink or a blue I'd offer my own up (I think those are the only confirmed for shiney slimes, correct me if I am wrong).  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:59 pm
Cartagia
Jyami
Cartagia
Jyami
Cartagia

ninja
Will do. *noddes*

I'm sure you could! ^^ If I had a pink or a blue I'd offer my own up (I think those are the only confirmed for shiney slimes, correct me if I am wrong).
I'm pretty sure you are correct-eth there. *noddenodde*

I also find the Fire Elemental partiularly cute. ^^

Which are your favorites?

Jyami

cardi

Cat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:47 pm
Cassidy Peterson
surprised You're well on your way to becoming a feared loved member of the Silky Slime community through addiction, then! xd

i saw that! you said feared! xd heart

i think the only ones we're scaring right now are the shopkeepers... *hides a ten-foot long order form behind her back*

slimehs of mules is a great idea! wasn't it moryera who got a slime of herself? that'll be so cool. well, i guess my bacardi slime kinda looks like me whee .

ooh, new people! *waveness to cartagia and jyami* if you guys are looking for slimes to partner up with for breeding, i'll be happy to help out ^^.

i'm putting my slimes in my extended sig right now. there's so many of them that they got their own category gonk heart . scareh.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:58 pm
cardi
wasn't it moryera who got a slime of herself?

Yeah, but that was my fault. *points to "Modist Proposal" thread* I've offered friends from a specific thread/GGN that I would buy one Slime each for anyone who wanted one, and "encouraged" them to Slime themselves & list the owner as the group in general (meaning any member of the group could display it without being accused of theft). If you check my pending orders thread, you'll notice three of the Slimes in my flagged order have "Church of Mod" as their owner. Mory ordered a Mory-Slime through my offer, giving ownership to the CoM in general, then purchased another by herself but also gave ownership to the CoM in general. Most of the Slimes are property of the CoM in general but there are a few personal Slimes. And most of the CoM Slimes are self-Slimes of whoever ordered them. There's a Cassi slime, too; interestingly enough, the colors for the Cassi slime match up to an old roleplay character I used to play as when I met two other members of the CoM years before Gaia even existed xp

cardi
i'm putting my slimes in my extended sig right now. there's so many of them that they got their own category gonk heart . scareh.

Heh, I just put my non-fanSlimes* into a randosig with a link here. My mule's randosig is just the group-owned Slimes, with a link to the group's Guild.

*Fantards scare me, so I'm keeping my fanSlimes in my collection thread only.

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

Jyami

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 6:04 pm
cardi
Cassidy Peterson
surprised You're well on your way to becoming a feared loved member of the Silky Slime community through addiction, then! xd

i saw that! you said feared! xd heart

i think the only ones we're scaring right now are the shopkeepers... *hides a ten-foot long order form behind her back*

slimehs of mules is a great idea! wasn't it moryera who got a slime of herself? that'll be so cool. well, i guess my bacardi slime kinda looks like me whee .

ooh, new people! *waveness to cartagia and jyami* if you guys are looking for slimes to partner up with for breeding, i'll be happy to help out ^^.

I don't have a slimeh yet. ;; Although(out of teh special slimehs you get out of breeding) I really want a shiny or a fire elemental, but when the orders open up again i'm probably going to get...um...A slime. xD

What do you recommend as a good price to pay for a slime?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 6:08 pm
Talk to you all later, k? I'm going to go get in the hot-tub. ^^

*scurries off and waves* heart

Jyami

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 6:17 pm
Jyami
What do you recommend as a good price to pay for a slime?

100-500g seems to be standard, though I just throw absolutely random items at them when I don't have any gold.

Silky Slime Laboratory

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games