Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Silky Slime Laboratory
The Chatterbox~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jyami

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 6:28 pm
I'm back. xD I decided to get out early-ish, I didn't feel like staying in long.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 6:46 pm
You know, if someone wants to breed their slimehs together for a fire elemental, and are willing to have it sent to me, I can pay you.

*cough1kcough* ninja

Jyami

cardi

Cat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 6:50 pm
@cassidy: i've been considering putting my slimes in a rando-sig, but i just have this a**l-retentive urge to catalog them all in my extended sig xd . but yush, i should really look into using rando-sigs. wonder how many final fantasy fantards will contact me if i do that xd .

@jyami: yush, i really like the fire slimeh too 3nodding .

i usually pay 150g per slime plus tip >.< not a lot, compared to people who pay 500g per slime.

and then there's the people who pay 3g per slime gonk .  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 6:52 pm
cardi

3 g offerings make the slimies sad. ;;  

Jyami

cardi

Cat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 6:54 pm
Jyami
You know, if someone wants to breed their slimehs together for a fire elemental, and are willing to have it sent to me, I can pay you.

*cough1kcough* ninja

*hee* if it's okay with the slimeh deities, i think i can swing a pair of slimehs to breed a fire slimeh for you, if the breeding lab opens. if you pay just for the breeding fee, that'll be great 3nodding .

although the breeding lab hasn't been open in a while. chances are you'll probably be able to get at least a pair of slimehs for yourself before the breeding lab opens. if that happens, then you can get your own fire slimeh 3nodding .  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 6:54 pm
Jyami
cardi

3g offerings make the slimehs cry very much >.<  

cardi

Cat

Jyami

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 6:56 pm
cardi
Jyami

*cough1kcough* ninja

*hee* if it's okay with the slimeh deities, i think i can swing a pair of slimehs to breed a fire slimeh for you, if the breeding lab opens. if you pay just for the breeding fee, that'll be great 3nodding .

although the breeding lab hasn't been open in a while. chances are you'll probably be able to get at least a pair of slimehs for yourself before the breeding lab opens. if that happens, then you can get your own fire slimeh 3nodding .
Thankies. :3

Which smilehs breed together for fire-nesses, again?

cardi

Are they actually accepted?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:12 pm
since there's really no limit for slime prices, i think 3g trades are accepted. however, i think it's not nice for the buyer to pay that low >.<

the breeding notes has the combinations of slimehs that can produce certain types of slimehs. i got my fire slimeh by breeding a black one and a red one 3nodding .  

cardi

Cat

Jyami

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:17 pm
cardi
since there's really no limit for slime prices, i think 3g trades are accepted. however, i think it's not nice for the buyer to pay that low >.<

the breeding notes has the combinations of slimehs that can produce certain types of slimehs. i got my fire slimeh by breeding a black one and a red one 3nodding .
I'mma go for red and pink, since that also produces fire elemental. 3nodding

...can slimehs with accessories breed? Or would it not produce the fire elemental?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:20 pm
i'm not sure about the slimes with accessories. i distinctly remember that slimes with monocles can breed, but the rules could've changed >.< you'd think they could, considering accessories are just stuff that goes on the slimes and not the nature of the slimes themselves whee .  

cardi

Cat

Jyami

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:22 pm
cardi
i'm not sure about the slimes with accessories. i distinctly remember that slimes with monocles can breed, but the rules could've changed >.< you'd think they could, considering accessories are just stuff that goes on the slimes and not the nature of the slimes themselves whee .
Cause I wanted the male to have a monocle and the female to have a ribbon.. x3  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:26 pm
Oh, and Cardi- What does it mean when it has a number by the name in the breeding research thread?  

Jyami

Jyami

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:52 pm
Well, I'm going to head off to bed now, guys.

I got the flu, so I need my rest.

Seeya! heart

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 8:41 pm
Jyami
Oh, and Cardi- What does it mean when it has a number by the name in the breeding research thread?

mm, not sure. it's probably the number of pairs that successfully produced that particular slime. ladyd, just brick me if that's wrong.

nite-nite! ^^  

cardi

Cat

Cartagia

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 4:13 am
cardi
Jyami
cardi

3g offerings make me cry gonk

When I bought my first one I felt awful because I only had 400g to give and I think they're worth a lot more than that.  
Silky Slime Laboratory

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games