Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Silky Slime Laboratory
The Chatterbox~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cartagia

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:12 pm
lizstar
Jyami
lizstar
Jyami
*glances at her redone profile page*

heart
Nice profile!! Did you do all that yourself?
Nonono. xD The theme is from tektek.org, but I went searching on the internet for the video.

I just like how it looks. 3nodding
*nod nod* It looks very nice!!

I did my own, but I don't think its very good. Looks kinda clumsy.

Oh no, it looks sweet! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 1:11 pm
Cartagia
xd Veggie sausages are tasty heart

I love Boca brand veggie burgers/sausages 3nodding

cardi: Poo. heart I just don't know what else to do with my gold, is all.

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

Jyami

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 2:39 pm
I'm just wondering guys, but when do you, personally, think the slimeh applications are gonna open again?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 2:43 pm
Orders usually open within a week or so of when LadyD finishes the previous batch. It's really not so much a question of when she'll take new orders, as it is when she'll finish the current orders - and she tends to keep us updated when she's nearing the end of the list 3nodding Just be active and check the Guild often, as the time that orders stay open can vary.

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

Jyami

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 2:50 pm
Thanks to yee. ^^

Being new here, I have many a question, that being one of them. x3

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 2:59 pm
Sorry it's taking so long, everyone, but please be patient. x___x; heart  

LadyDelaidra

Romantic Prophet

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 3:00 pm
WE LOVE YOU LADYD heart

Not a problem, Jyami 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 3:02 pm
LadyDelaidra
Sorry it's taking so long, everyone, but please be patient. x___x; heart
If you were prone to post that because of my post, Im sorry. I am just a curious Silky Slime Newbie. 3nodding

...And I had another question but I forget what it was about.. something about those potions in the shop I think... sweatdrop

Jyami

LadyDelaidra

Romantic Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 3:06 pm
It's ok. I've been getting lots of people PMing Labtech143 asking the same question, so you get bonus points for posting. ^^; heart  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 3:09 pm
LadyDelaidra
It's ok. I've been getting lots of people PMing Labtech143 asking the same question, so you get bonus points for posting. ^^; heart
Yay For Bonus Points! heart

....*secretly wonders what bonus points are*

Jyami

LadyDelaidra

Romantic Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 3:11 pm
It just means that I'm impressed with you. :3

Like I said, people keep PMing Labtech, and it's getting annoying. ^^; I've had like 5 people PM orders when the list is closed, so heh. You get bonus ponts for not PMing Labtech and posting your question here AND answering a question for another new person. :3 *shakes your hand* Well done.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 3:12 pm
LadyDelaidra
It just means that I'm impressed with you. :3

Like I said, people keep PMing Labtech, and it's getting annoying. ^^; I've had like 5 people PM orders when the list is closed, so heh. You get bonus ponts for not PMing Labtech and posting your question here AND answering a question for another new person. :3 *shakes your hand* Well done.
*squeal* Stop complimenting me or all the compliments will get to my head! x33 *watches head inflate*  

Jyami

LadyDelaidra

Romantic Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 3:14 pm
You deserve it, tough. ^^; Most people who come here make numerous "I want a slime" threads and PM Labby a lot. ^^; You and Cartagia are both being really excellent new comers. ^___^
And on that note, dinner time! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 3:15 pm
LadyDelaidra
You deserve it, tough. ^^; Most people who come here make numerous "I want a slime" threads and PM Labby a lot. ^^; You and Cartagia are both being really excellent new comers. ^___^
Hehe. xDD

Have a happy din-din time. 3nodding

Jyami

Cartagia

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 3:27 pm
LadyDelaidra

eek You really know how to flatter us slimey newbies! Coy smiles all round! ^^  
Silky Slime Laboratory

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games