Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Silky Slime Laboratory
The Chatterbox~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:36 pm
Well there weren't xp I've PM'd you the fixed code

edit: Oops, you fixed it yourself already ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:38 pm
Cassidy Peterson
Well there weren't xp I've PM'd you the fixed code

XD I blame the HTML to BBcode thing I used <_< And blah...I had just finished numbering each one when I got the PM xd Most annoying thing ever. But thaaaank you <3 Too bad I have to exit my page ASAP before my explorer dies <_< Really need to fix that, I have an idea though that may help give it less images...but it'd be a pain moving all the posts and I wouldn't like how it would be organized...  

Emi

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:39 pm
Dang, looks like I'm gonna have to start acting like a FireFox fangirl. I'm having no problems with your thread at all now that the code's been fixed to make the page-stretching go away.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:41 pm
Cassidy Peterson
Dang, looks like I'm gonna have to start acting like a FireFox fangirl. I'm having no problems with your thread at all now that the code's been fixed to make the page-stretching go away.

Blaaah <_< *hates firefox* I just don't like having other toolbars up other then the menu, standard buttons, and address bar... The thing is with explorer, the code didn't make it stretch at all XD  

Emi

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Meriko
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:41 pm
Emi: How about if you took up a buttload of posts and then split the slimes into different pages instead of posts, and just linked to the individual pages from the first post? Like how Lightning Usagi set up the Complete Gaian Itemlist guild. ^^

Or maybe link to webpages?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:42 pm
Emi
Blaaah <_< *hates firefox* I just don't like having other toolbars up other then the menu, standard buttons, and address bar... The thing is with explorer, the code didn't make it stretch at all XD

Hm, the version I'm using only has the standard buttons & address bar. Plus it has the tabbed browsing option, which I love because I don't need to clutter up my status bar, plus I only need to close one window when I'm done with the computer.  

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

Emi

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:44 pm
Meriko
Emi: How about if you took up a buttload of posts and then split the slimes into different pages instead of posts, and just linked to the individual pages from the first post? Like how Lightning Usagi set up the Complete Gaian Itemlist guild. ^^

Or maybe link to webpages?

1. XD Because taking up 200+ posts would make me die from overload of work otherwise I probly would do that and would even be able to give them a special profile razz

2. The default webpage died and I wanted to do that, but it was too confusing to plan it in my head @-@ So webpage = under construction.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:49 pm
Emi
XD If you guys don't mind me swiping from you, feel free razz

oh noes, not at all 3nodding feel free whee

birthstone slimes and different-sized slimes? eek *whips out gaia bank card* where? xd

yeah, now that you mentioned it, cassidy, firefox doesn't have that problem with page-stretching anymore! surprised i used to un-subscribe from shops that have impossibly long titles and stretch my subscription page gonk heart

*ponders what to do next in her rp*  

cardi

Cat

Emi

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:52 pm
cardi
Emi
XD If you guys don't mind me swiping from you, feel free razz

oh noes, not at all 3nodding feel free whee

xd yay! *adds a special note in her first post in small text* heart  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:57 pm
Emi
We may now continue being bricked by Lady D.

xd xd heart  

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

Emi

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:03 pm
Cassidy Peterson
Emi
We may now continue being bricked by Lady D.

xd xd heart

Isn't it the best ending ever? xd heart  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:08 pm
*hee* sso = silky slime obssessed. love it heart  

cardi

Cat

Meriko
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:09 pm
Silky Slimers Anonymous. Hi, my name is Meriko, and I am obsessed with Silky Slimes.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:10 pm
Meriko
Silky Slimers Anonymous. Hi, my name is Meriko, and I am obsessed with Silky Slimes.

xd heart  

Emi

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:12 pm
Meriko

HI, MERIKO  
Silky Slime Laboratory

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games