Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Ravenclaw Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
MJ Spooks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:12 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPitch - Tryouts
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxRavenclaws
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNervous, Curious
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ωнєи ιи тнє ѕρяιиgтιмє σf тнє уєαя ωнєи тнє тяєєѕ αяє ¢яσωиє∂ ωιтн ℓєανєѕxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ωнєи тнє αѕн αи∂ σαк, αи∂ тнє вιя¢н αи∂ уєω αяє ∂яєѕѕє∂ ιи яιввσиѕ fαιяxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ωнєи σωℓѕ ¢αℓℓ тнє вяєαтнℓєѕѕ мσσи ιи тнє вℓυє νєιℓ σf тнє иιgнтxxxxxx
                                                          тнє ѕнα∂σωѕ σf тнє тяєєѕ αρρєαя αмι∂ѕт тнє ℓαитєяи ℓιgнтxxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceKiery lost the ball almost as quickly as she'd managed to grab it, unfortunately. But considering she'd never done this before, she'd say that was still fairly impressive. Watching her teammate fail to steal, she shot back off after the blue team chaser and tried to get the ball back.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxωє'νє вєєи яαмвℓιиg αℓℓ тнє иιgнт αи∂ ѕσмє тιмє σf тнιѕ ∂αу
                                                          xxxxxxиσω яєтυяиιиg вα¢к αgαιи ωє вяιиg α gαяℓαи∂ gαу
                                                          xxxxxxxxxαи∂ ѕσ тнєу ℓιикє∂ тнєιя нαи∂ѕ αи∂ ∂αи¢є∂ яσυи∂ ιи ¢ιя¢ℓєѕ αи∂ ιи яσωѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxαи∂ ѕσ тнє נσυяиєу σf тнє иιgнт ∂єѕ¢єи∂ѕ ωнєи αℓℓ тнє ѕнα∂єѕ αяє gσиє

xxxBRONZE TEAM POSITIONxxx
                                                          AC: 14
                                                          Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                                          Mods: (+2 to Stealing)
                                                          Lives:

Currently: Stealing from Hikaru
                                                          Final Roll xx

xxxScorexxx
                                                          00 to 00
                                                          TIED

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

u s e r n a m e

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:14 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPitch - Tryouts
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxRavenclaws
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNervous, Curious
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ωнєи ιи тнє ѕρяιиgтιмє σf тнє уєαя ωнєи тнє тяєєѕ αяє ¢яσωиє∂ ωιтн ℓєανєѕxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ωнєи тнє αѕн αи∂ σαк, αи∂ тнє вιя¢н αи∂ уєω αяє ∂яєѕѕє∂ ιи яιввσиѕ fαιяxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ωнєи σωℓѕ ¢αℓℓ тнє вяєαтнℓєѕѕ мσσи ιи тнє вℓυє νєιℓ σf тнє иιgнтxxxxxx
                                                          тнє ѕнα∂σωѕ σf тнє тяєєѕ αρρєαя αмι∂ѕт тнє ℓαитєяи ℓιgнтxxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceKiery grinned widely. She had the ball! This was great, she was doings so well! She took off towards the goals, quietly cheering for herself. She couldn't wait to tell her coven!

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxωє'νє вєєи яαмвℓιиg αℓℓ тнє иιgнт αи∂ ѕσмє тιмє σf тнιѕ ∂αу
                                                          xxxxxxиσω яєтυяиιиg вα¢к αgαιи ωє вяιиg α gαяℓαи∂ gαу
                                                          xxxxxxxxxαи∂ ѕσ тнєу ℓιикє∂ тнєιя нαи∂ѕ αи∂ ∂αи¢є∂ яσυи∂ ιи ¢ιя¢ℓєѕ αи∂ ιи яσωѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxαи∂ ѕσ тнє נσυяиєу σf тнє иιgнт ∂єѕ¢єи∂ѕ ωнєи αℓℓ тнє ѕнα∂єѕ αяє gσиє

xxxBRONZE TEAM POSITIONxxx
                                                          AC: 14
                                                          Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                                          Mods: (+2 to Stealing)
                                                          Lives:

Currently: To the Goal 1/3
                                                          Final Roll xx

xxxScorexxx
                                                          00 to 00
                                                          TIED

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

u s e r n a m e

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:54 pm
User Image
User Image

Gah again with the steal, though he was glad this first year was doing so good. But he wanted the ball back so he went to steal it.

Position: blue chaser
                                AC: 17 (10+2(Natural Flyer)+2 experience +1 AF1 +2AF2)
                                Modifiers: +7 Catch (Seeker), +9 Catch (Keeper) +5 Everything Else
                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the line
                                Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                Total roll: 6 (really hikaru....)
                                Post to goal:
                                [O][O][O]

Ooc:
                                null

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
GAVIN SELWYN ____.______
Sixth Year, Prefect _________
R A V E N C L A W _________
════════════════════════ ____

When it zigged, Gavin zigged. When it zagged, Gavin zigged too. The snitch was playing the long con, and if this was an actual game he would probably be stressing the hell out right now. It was only tryouts though but he was still weary. Driskol was a bloody good seeker for his age, and the last thing he wanted was to be showed up by a fourth year.

╔═══════════════════╗
Bronze Seeker
AC: 18
HP: ═ ═ ═ 100%
(+8 spotting/catching)
┉┉┉┉
2 of 3 to chase
0 of 2 to catch
┉┉┉┉
00 - 00

╚═══════════════════╝

Quote:

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

true bboy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:11 pm
Maximillian Leonis,First year,Ravenclaw

Max smiled as the boy with the quaffle narrowly dodged the bludger and and fly past the girl trying to steal it back he was so focused on the game he didn't even notice when the captain flew down to him until the last second. Max was surprised she knew his name he was about to confirm she was right when her hair color started to change, Max's eyes widened and his mouth kind of just hung open he sat there with a dumbstruck look on his face until she stopped talking this is the part where you close your mouth then respond the voice snapped him back to his sense "um yeah? thats cool I noticed the other first year on the field I kind of wanted to try out, I mean if I can yeah definitely doesn't hurt to try right? except the bludgers they might hurt." Max said with a slightly awkward smile he really wanted to ask her about her ability but he decided against it "um so I guess I should grab an application yea?"

Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:47 pm
H A Y D E N "A H N N A" A T T E R B E R R Y

Seventh Year RavenclawPrefect + Captain

We're about to be so much closer than
                                                                      you thought that we could ever be.
                                                                      Well, I'm sorry to say that I gave it away.
                                                                      We'll I'm empty.
                                                                      You're empty.

Ahnna grinned as she handed over an application. "Actually I got one right here for you. You can try out for any position you want. Once you've finished filling that out, go grab a broom from the bucket on the side and I'll put you on one of the teams. " She smiled at him and turned to sit side saddle on her broom so she could watch the try outs and have a conversation with him. She was always up for more team members. It seemed no matter what Ravenclaw always had the lowest turn out for Quidditch. Every fricken year. She blamed this on it being the house of so called 'nerds'. Which was ridiculous because she was clearly not a nerd nor was she very studious. Ravenclaw was about a lot more than school and studying. She had noticed one of the second years accidentally aiming at her own team and shook her head.

"Hey Rein! Hikaru is on your team remember?"She called out. She supposed she should have made them charm their jersey's to their team color before sending them off. She sighed and flicked her wand a couple times, changing each player's jersey to their teams color so more confusion could be avoided.

[b]Username:[/b]
                                                                      [b]Character's Name:[/b]
                                                                      [b]House:[/b]
                                                                      [b]Year:[/b]
                                                                      [b]Advanced Flying I:[/b] (yes or no)
                                                                      [b]Advanced Flying II:[/b] (yes or no)
                                                                      [b]Years of Previous Quidditch playing:[/b] (0-6)
                                                                      [b]Any Special Skill:[/b] (max of 3)
                                                                      [b]First Choice Position:[/b]
                                                                      [b]Second Choice Position:[/b]

She's like a rock
                                                                      and you keep chipping off a piece
                                                                      to hold on to.
                                                                      And there's gotta be,
                                                                      gotta be something more than this.
                                                                      In a life full of exits and entrances.

true bboy

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If you want it, take it
                                                          I
                                                          should've said it before
                                                          Tried to hide it, fake it
                                                          I can't
                                                          pretend anymore

Rein blushed bright red when she was called out by her captain. She was so stupid! How could she have gotten her team confused with the others. As if to point out her faults even more, suddenly everyone's jersey's changed to their team colors. She took a deep breath and aimed at Gavin again.

Position: BLUE Beater
                                                          AC: 13
                                                          Modifiers: +3 to swings
                                                          Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                                          Life 1 Life 2 Life 3 Life 4
                                                          Above AC to hit
                                                          Below a natural 3 hit self
                                                          Above 15 to save.
                                                          0-0

I only wanna die alive
                                                          Never by the hands of a broken heart
                                                          I don't wanna hear you lie tonight
                                                          Now that I've
                                                          become who I really are

Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ƒσυятн Ƴєαя Rανєηcℓαω Ƈнαѕєя Ƒσυη∂єя & Ƈαρтαιη σƒ Aят Ƈℓυв

Dris still couldn't find the freaking snitch. He had no clue what Gavin was looking at, because there was nothing there! He pulled away from Gavin, taking another route to his eyeline. Maybe he'd see the snitch this way?

Blue Team Seeker
AC: 17
Modifiers: +7 {Spotting} +7 {Catching}
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Quidditch MTA
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:20 {Spotted!}
Chasing:x/3
Catching:x/2
Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

true bboy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:30 pm
Maximillian Leonis,First year,Ravenclaw

Max took the form from the older girl "thanks" he stated to fill out the form but when he reached the positions part he stopped "um I'll be right back" Max said with a glum look as he walked away. Max wasn't sure what he would be best at or even what role he wanted to play He watched the game and made his way over to the brooms while he thought about it when he reached the Brooms Max jotted down his choice, grabbed one of the brooms and flew back over to the captain. Max handed her the application and realized he wasn't sure about her name "Thanks again, by the way, It's Hayden isn't it?" He said with a genuine smile.

Username: Truebboy
Character's Name: Maximillian Leonis
House: Ravenclaw
Year: First
Advanced Flying I: no
Advanced Flying II: no
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
Any Special Skill: Deft dodger,great arm,Mean swing
First Choice Position: beater
Second Choice Position: chaser
Devlyn Maycry

Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:53 am
User Image
                                                  Sharp edges have consequences, I
                                                  Guess that I had to find out for myself
                                                  Sharp edges have consequences, now
                                                  Every scar is a story I can tell

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Sɪxᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Vɪᴄᴇ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ || Cʜᴀsᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Glynn had hung back, letting Hikaru have a chance to try and work on stealing. However, it appeared that the younger teen was having some trouble in that department. Urging his broom forward, he went to try and steal, to at least give the other team a hint that yes, he was still playing.

Blue Team Chaser
                                                  Modifiers: +8 to Stealing, +8 to Scoring
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                  Lives: ♥ ♥ ♥
                                                  Final Roll: --
                                                  -/3

════════════════════════

Thinking: Hope tryouts go well...
                                                  OOC:

-◬-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

We all fall down
                                                  We live somehow
                                                  We learn what doesn't kill us makes us stronger

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:56 am
User Image
                                                  Sharp edges have consequences, I
                                                  Guess that I had to find out for myself
                                                  Sharp edges have consequences, now
                                                  Every scar is a story I can tell

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Sɪxᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Vɪᴄᴇ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ || Cʜᴀsᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Glynn easily came away with the ball. Giving Hikaru a look, he passed it over to the younger teen, thinking he could give the goals another shot.

Blue Team Chaser
                                                  Modifiers: +8 to Stealing, +8 to Scoring
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                  Lives: ♥ ♥ ♥
                                                  Final Roll: 23 (Stolen!)
                                                  1/3

════════════════════════

Thinking: Hope tryouts go well...
                                                  OOC:

-◬-

We all fall down
                                                  We live somehow
                                                  We learn what doesn't kill us makes us stronger

Kungfudemoness

Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:03 am
User Image
                                                  They don't care what you say
                                                  They don't care what you think
                                                  All they care, what you do,
                                                  Long as your off beat,
                                                  Take a look at yourself

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Wallis hadn't really seen whether he should really step in or not. He was in defence mode, which was usually where he preferred to play. However, he realized that Rein seemed to be having a hard time hitting anyone, which made the third year frown. rolling his shoulders, he flew forward and took a swing, aiming toward Glynn and hoping that she had a good shot at blocking the bludger.

Bronze Team Beater
                                                  AC: 16
                                                  Modifiers: +2 to everything
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer, Dang Healthy
                                                  Lives: ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
                                                  Final Roll: 7 (Miss!)

════════════════════════

Thinking: I don' 'aveta worry 'bout Leon tryin' ta take me 'ead off. Finally!
                                                  OOC:

- ◬ -

I'm dreamin' out loud,
                                                  And all at once it's so familiar to see,
                                                  I'm dreamin out loud,
                                                  Can't find a puzzle to fit into piece
                                                  I'm dreamin out loud,
                                                  Can't find a puzzle to fit into piece of apart of me

username

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:46 am
User Image
User Image

Hikaru caught the pass and zoomed to the goals. He had no had no hard feelings to Rein besides she almost nailed him so she had good aim.

Position: blue chaser
                                AC: 17 (10+2(Natural Flyer)+2 experience +1 AF1 +2AF2)
                                Modifiers: +7 Catch (Seeker), +9 Catch (Keeper) +5 Everything Else
                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the line
                                Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                Total roll:
                                Post to goal:
                                [X][X][O]

Ooc:
                                null

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 am

Ƒσυятн Ƴєαя Rανєηcℓαω Ƈнαѕєя Ƒσυη∂єя & Ƈαρтαιη σƒ Aят Ƈℓυв

FINALLY! Dris spotted the snitch! He barreled toward it, determined to catch it before Gavin could. Admittedly, he was a lot closer, so he'd probably get the chance, but maybe Dris'd get lucky and Gavin would just miss.

{{OoC: 6+ Hrs}}
Blue Team Seeker
AC: 17
Modifiers: +7 {Spotting} +7 {Catching}
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Quidditch MTA
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:xx {xxxxx}
Chasing:1/3
Catching:x/2
Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:46 am
GAVIN SELWYN ____.______
Sixth Year, Prefect _________
R A V E N C L A W _________
════════════════════════ ____

It didn't take long for the fourth year to spot the snitch, though he was a ways away. Gavin sped his broom faster as he inched closer.

╔═══════════════════╗
Bronze Seeker
HP: ═ ═ ═ 100%
(+8 spotting/catching)
┉┉┉┉
3 of 3 to chase
0 of 2 to catch
┉┉┉┉
00 - 00

╚═══════════════════╝

[on mobile]

Quote:

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games