Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Silky Slime Laboratory
The Chatterbox~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 6:51 am
Whoosh. Put some forms in my pending order thread for people who want me to write up orders for them whee

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 7:27 am
Cassidy Peterson
Cartagia
whee Awww, thank you! *feels all warm and fuzzy inside*

whee Gives me something to do with my time.

If you spend enough time hunting Emi's thread, you'll find a couple slimes that look like my Captain Wigglemeister, or my Holmes & Watson. xp I also sniped the idea of beverage Slimes from Cardi's alcohol list, and I've got a lot of Disney sets 3nodding

I've just had a quick look through your list and Emi's (so many O.o Must go back later and look more extensivly). I like the idea of the collection sets *plans pocky and my little pony sets*  

Cartagia

Emi

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 7:34 am
Cassidy Peterson
Cartagia
whee Awww, thank you! *feels all warm and fuzzy inside*

whee Gives me something to do with my time.

If you spend enough time hunting Emi's thread, you'll find a couple slimes that look like my Captain Wigglemeister, or my Holmes & Watson. xp I also sniped the idea of beverage Slimes from Cardi's alcohol list, and I've got a lot of Disney sets 3nodding

XD And if I wasn't so lazy, I'd have one of every color slime in a form all written, each in each status @-@ and with each accessory (if color has never been done before) And with flowers and eveeerything. I just have to decide names and stuff >> Which I'm not good at (Thus why I let whoever is doing the slimes pick alot of the time) XD  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 7:41 am
Cartagia
*plans pocky and my little pony sets*

I considered MLP sets, but I haven't quite figured out how to do it. I may have to do separate sets for Pegasus, Earthbound, Unicorn, Sparkle, and Princess ponies. And that's just the most basic classifications possible - good thing I refuse to acknowledge G2 or G3 ponies biggrin

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

Cartagia

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 7:50 am
Cassidy Peterson
Cartagia
*plans pocky and my little pony sets*

I considered MLP sets, but I haven't quite figured out how to do it. I may have to do separate sets for Pegasus, Earthbound, Unicorn, Sparkle, and Princess ponies. And that's just the most basic classifications possible - good thing I refuse to acknowledge G2 or G3 ponies biggrin

xd That sounds like a plan. I suppose if you take the original, first released sets of each type that could work.

Urgh, the G2 are nasty looking gonk So...elongated. G1 is where it's at cool

I'm really into the custom made ponys at the moment; some of them look amazing. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 7:52 am
You guys are making me want to play my MLP game T~T And I need a nap XD  

Emi

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 8:00 am
Cartagia
xd That sounds like a plan. I suppose if you take the original, first released sets of each type that could work.

I'm really into the custom made ponys at the moment; some of them look amazing. heart

I'm just going with my favorites. Applejack, Firefly, Medley, Gusty, Amber, Fizzy, Glory... I can get away with the full Princess & Sparkle sets.

I've made up a few MLPs, I've got a dead Firefly I'm gonna put back together & customize some day.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 8:16 am
Cassidy Peterson
Cartagia

I'm just going with my favorites. Applejack, Firefly, Medley, Gusty, Amber, Fizzy, Glory... I can get away with the full Princess & Sparkle sets.

I've made up a few MLPs, I've got a dead Firefly I'm gonna put back together & customize some day.

I think I'll take the ponies that featured in the movie (since that includes most of my favorites anyway).

I have a few badly damaged ponies I keep looking at and thinking 'hmmm...I should try and make them look beautiful again' but then I remember how impatient I am. I'd get annoyed with the rehairing part. sweatdrop

By the way, I like your NPC and star wars sets ^^ I might have to think about snagging darth vader xd  

Cartagia

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 8:26 am
Orders are done, Emi! blaugh

Cartagia
By the way, I like your NPC and star wars sets ^^ I might have to think about snagging darth vader xd

Go right ahead! 3nodding Yeah, I'm proud of the NPC sets too. Ordering Grunny & Labby X when orders open again, so that I can set up pending orders with proper references.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 8:49 am
^^

By the way, are the slimy example images broken?  

Cartagia

Princess_Lilica_Drakal

Beloved Lunatic

8,165 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 8:51 am
ninja *wonders when the point list will be updated* ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 8:53 am
The tanks in the breeding lab seem broken, but everything in the order thread looks fine to me.  

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

LadyDelaidra

Romantic Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 9:01 am
Meri's site went down. ^___^;;;
I should PM her and let her know...

Lili; It's not my job to update it. ^^; That's Konami's job, but I'll probably get to it after I finish all the slime orders.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 9:23 am
I wrote out near 50 orders for Emi xd

Hang on a moment.

3x7=21
2x10=20

48 xd  

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

Princess_Lilica_Drakal

Beloved Lunatic

8,165 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 9:26 am
I had no idea who job it was but thanks for telling me. *Can't wait to beable to use my points.gose to fill out job applactions*  
Silky Slime Laboratory

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games