Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Silky Slime Laboratory
The Chatterbox~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Emi

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 4:08 pm
2nd order post done @-@  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:21 pm
Cassidy Peterson
Meriko
Silky Slimers Anonymous. Hi, my name is Meriko, and I am obsessed with Silky Slimes.

HI, MERIKO

xd xd heart

can't imagine how long it took you to set up your thread, emi eek it took me like an entire afternoon (and evening?) setting up my thread without the rp gonk heart  

cardi

Cat

Emi

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:37 pm
cardi
Cassidy Peterson
Meriko
Silky Slimers Anonymous. Hi, my name is Meriko, and I am obsessed with Silky Slimes.

HI, MERIKO

xd xd heart

can't imagine how long it took you to set up your thread, emi eek it took me like an entire afternoon (and evening?) setting up my thread without the rp gonk heart

A few hours and I'm still working on my first order post which will be based off yours and Cassidy's orders @-@ The second post did with a few of my recent ideas and some of the REALLY old ideas everybody thought up when Meriko first let us get Silky Slimes (Including some of her own silly ideas). Half of the orders I don't even remember what I meant now XD  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:41 pm
Yay for Cassi's fangirlism!  

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

cardi

Cat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:50 pm
Emi
A few hours and I'm still working on my first order post which will be based off yours and Cassidy's orders @-@ The second post did with a few of my recent ideas and some of the REALLY old ideas everybody thought up when Meriko first let us get Silky Slimes (Including some of her own silly ideas). Half of the orders I don't even remember what I meant now XD

wow eek it'll be such a relief when you're all done setting up all your posts, huh? whee

yay fangirlism xd *ish debating herself whether to start on a "memoirs of a geisha" slimeh set...or if that would just be too boring*

i think we're scaring ladyd away ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:55 pm
cardi

She's just taking some "emotional time" because I threatened to place a super-order next time xd heart  

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

Emi

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 8:07 pm
cardi
Emi

wow eek it'll be such a relief when you're all done setting up all your posts, huh? whee

yay fangirlism xd *ish debating herself whether to start on a "memoirs of a geisha" slimeh set...or if that would just be too boring*

Yeeeees @-@ Though, once I finish my order post I'll pretty much be done..though, I'm thinking of making one post per Silky Slime so my first page will be viewable to those with IE <_< But making so many posts... T____T

In a happier note, I finished setting my profiley thingy up @-@ (That new Gaia one)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 8:17 pm
Cassidy Peterson
She's just taking some "emotional time" because I threatened to place a super-order next time xd heart

ah. is that what it is? whee heart

Emi
Yeeeees @-@ Though, once I finish my order post I'll pretty much be done..though, I'm thinking of making one post per Silky Slime so my first page will be viewable to those with IE <_< But making so many posts... T____T

In a happier note, I finished setting my profiley thingy up @-@ (That new Gaia one)

that's a lot of posts eek i kinda have to do something similar with my aec (one shop per post) so that the pages would load better for people >.<

haven't done much with my own profile >.< i think i'll just leave it the way it is xd

*ish putting together drama in her rp* whee  

cardi

Cat

Emi

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 8:19 pm
cardi
Cassidy Peterson

ah. is that what it is? whee heart

Emi

that's a lot of posts eek i kinda have to do something similar with my aec (one shop per post) so that the pages would load better for people >.<

haven't done much with my own profile >.< i think i'll just leave it the way it is xd

*ish putting together drama in her rp* whee

Exactly x-x Darn the post waiting time limit thingy T___T

XD I was going to, but I have fun with profiles razz

ooooooooo o-o  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 8:24 pm
i like how people have these clever things written by their profiles so it looks like they're talking to the viewer xd

my slimehs just put together social hierarchies and cliques and whatnot by themselves eek i thought i was going to have some slimeh paradise in my rp basement, but things aren't turning out like that xd heart  

cardi

Cat

Naoko Kensaku

3,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 3:07 am
Cardi: They have minds of their own, these slimies. ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 7:17 am
Naoko_Kensaku
Cardi: They have minds of their own, these slimies. ^_^

yes, yes they do eek heart it's part of their charm whee  

cardi

Cat

xuvrette

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 7:17 am
mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 7:54 am
My Squishy is the original from which all the others descended~ 4laugh *crowns him*  

Meriko
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Emi

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 8:25 am
Meriko
My Squishy is the original from which all the others descended~ 4laugh *crowns him*

Yeees...he's the father/god of the Silky Slimes XD  
Silky Slime Laboratory

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games