Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Cygnus_Pisces: Cygnus_Pisces' Gallery Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2022 4:41 pm
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Never heard of it. Then again, it's not too strange since it seems like it's only for pc ((plus I've never played games like r-type or gradius)

Okay. Interpose was one of the last DOS Games to come out for Computers as Computers were moving to Windows Based and DOS Games were dying out.
Okay  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2022 4:47 pm
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Never heard of it. Then again, it's not too strange since it seems like it's only for pc ((plus I've never played games like r-type or gradius)

Okay. Interpose was one of the last DOS Games to come out for Computers as Computers were moving to Windows Based and DOS Games were dying out.
Okay

Around 1997-1998 was the last time we would see DOS Game.
Shadow Warrior in 1997 & Redguard in 1998 (Even though Elder Scrolls Redguard had a Windows Installer on 2-Discs)
I see  

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2022 4:48 pm
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Okay

Shadow Warrior in 1997 & Redguard in 1998 (Even though Elder Scrolls Redguard had a Windows Installer on 2-Discs)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:03 pm
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Okay

I see

Battle Network Legacy Collection is coming next year.
I loved Battle Network 5! When I played Battle Network 3 Blue, I got as far as FlameMan then when I reached the UnderNet Ranking Gauntlet Act, I stopped playing.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:07 pm
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Okay

I see

I loved Battle Network 5! When I played Battle Network 3 Blue, I got as far as FlameMan then when I reached the UnderNet Ranking Gauntlet Act, I stopped playing.
Okay. Never played those games before (only aware they are part of the Mega Man franchise)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:17 pm
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Okay

I see

Okay. Never played those games before (only aware they are part of the Mega Man franchise)

I already beat Battle Network 5 & Network Transmission.
The Story of Battle Network is that its set in an Alternate Universe of the 2000s where life is Half Real Life & Half Video Game as there's 2 Worlds, Our World and the Digital World. The reason being is that entire world is Linked through the Digital World that is used to improved the lives of many people. In other words, all Electronic Devices and so on are Connected & Powered by The Internet itself.
Humans interact with artificial intelligence units known as Net Navis.
Housed within SmartDevice PErsonal Terminals which are Computer Phones that does everything & anything.

One such person, named Lan, has a very powerful AI called Mega Man.
However, such a powerful Internet Age attracts predators such Scammer & Hacker Syndicates such as Grave, World 3 & Nebula, that unleashes Havoc on the World by infecting the World's Network & Internet with Viruses, Malware and other AI programs.

Needless to say, its up to Lan & Mega Man to delete these Malware & Viruses, so they can put an end to Criminal Syndicates.

The Battle Network Games had 12 total & 10 of them are coming back next year being Battle Network 1-6.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:20 pm
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

I see

The Story of Battle Network is that its set in an Alternate Universe of the 2000s where life is Half Real Life & Half Video Game as there's 2 Worlds, Our World and the Digital World. The reason being is that entire world is Linked through the Digital World that is used to improved the lives of many people. In other words, all Electronic Devices and so on are Connected & Powered by The Internet itself.
Housed within SmartDevice PErsonal Terminals which are Computer Phones that does everything & anything.

However, such a powerful Internet Age attracts predators such Scammer & Hacker Syndicates such as Grave, World 3 & Nebula, that unleashes Havoc on the World by infecting the World's Network & Internet with Viruses, Malware and other AI programs.

Needless to say, its up to Lan & Mega Man to delete these Malware & Viruses, so they can put an end to Criminal Syndicates.

The Battle Network Games had 12 total & 10 of them are coming back next year being Battle Network 1-6.
Okay  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:42 pm
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

I see

Okay

Playing Starcraft 2 at the moment.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:43 pm
CrystBalfast

Not doing much here, just taking a short break from playing 'Castlevania Symphony of the Night'  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:52 pm
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Not doing much here, just taking a short break from playing 'Castlevania Symphony of the Night'

I did do some dailies on Caravan Stories, got 80 more tokens to go until I unlock the Little Mermaid's Human Form, its a 5-Star Character as it requires 200 Tokens.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:53 pm
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

I did do some dailies on Caravan Stories, got 80 more tokens to go until I unlock the Little Mermaid's Human Form, its a 5-Star Character as it requires 200 Tokens.
okay, never played that game (first time hearing about it)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:53 pm
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

In the Battle Network Games, the Shoulder Buttons have 2 functions during gameplay.
1. To Log In & Log Out of the Internet (R Button on the GBA)
2. Hint Progression (Mega Man or Lan would give Hints if the Player is Stuck or on the Wrong Track: L Button on the GBA)  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:08 pm
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

In the Battle Network Games, the Shoulder Buttons have 2 functions during gameplay.
2. Hint Progression (Mega Man or Lan would give Hints if the Player is Stuck or on the Wrong Track: L Button on the GBA)
Okay  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2022 4:03 am
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Okay

Morning. What's new? Cuphead's DLC came out earlier.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2022 4:08 am
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Okay

Morning. What's new? Cuphead's DLC came out earlier.
Not doing much, just watching youtube while waiting for my lunch to be done (gonna play some Castlevania later)  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games