Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Ultrabord: Ultrabord's Gallery Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2023 9:39 am
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

Evening, bord. I was busy during the morning seeing some cars. How was your day? Mine went well as after I got back, I cleaned my PC's Filters as best as I could while checking for dust.
Nice Wizarding World Avatar. Wizarding World is Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts BTW.
During that outing, I was watching Cartoon Kablooey but other than that, It was nice to get outside.
I played some Morrowind. Cleared another Tomb Dungeon and learned some magic in the game to work on some skill points akin to Secret of Mana.
Yeah, before I changed my avatar yet again, it's really just Hogwarts witch AU version of myself (and I saved it, I'll probably use that avatar again later.) The past couple nights, I FINALLY wrote another chapter in the still-unedited Hogwarts fanfic novella I started writing about two and a half years ago, different characters from the one I wrote and posted on Gaia.
Today I worked, so now I'm tired and all that fun stuff, but at least I did productive stuff which is always nice. I'll probably be playing more zOMG because their Easter Egg hunt is on and the platinum I get from it is fantastic, it's also more fun than spam-bumping in the chatterbox.

Morning, bord. Nice avatar cosplay. I wonder who she is...
The Super Mario Animated Movie came out the other day and I hope to see it.
I slept in this morning and my TV went on by itself again. I may have to get that TV serviced as its an old HDTV.

Anyway, I'm just waking up.

*Update 1: 3-6-2023*
My day went pretty good even though I was resting for a bit. Had to help change out the AC since the old one was breaking down.

lol yeah, I finally got to use my free gcash runway entry on Mario themed (probably suggested because of the movie) and Rosalina is my favorite character design right now, just changed it back to my witch OC though. also someday I'll probably watch that movie too, once I can get it from the library.

today I was busy, still gonna need to get more stupid fillings and things in my teeth, but at least they're eventually gonna do all of that even if it takes months because of the stupid cheap insurance.

Hello, Happy Easter Eve 2023, bord. Did you play the Easter Bricknic Breakout Game yet? I hope to collect 600 Eggs if I can.
On Easter Day, I hope to get up early for Easter Mass. Other than that, I plan to relax after that.
I had some peanut butter chocolate eggs earlier and haven't ate the White Chocolate Bunny yet

obviously the game wasn't working yet yesterday because the game devs were still testing it, so I haven't done it yet. I thought it would be out tomorrow, I went to church and got back less than an hour ago, it was pretty good, it's one that has more traditional Easter/Resurrection themed hymns and Bible studying pastor so it's pretty good. The kids got to do an Easter egg hunt there, they also got bath bombs as gifts which was cute. So that's what I did earlier, later I'll be getting more zOMG Easter eggs for platinum and virtual prizes lol, I'll be making lots of Cheepz items because those are fun, and I sell them on the market for other people who don't play zOMG.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2023 12:55 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

Evening, bord. I was busy during the morning seeing some cars. How was your day? Mine went well as after I got back, I cleaned my PC's Filters as best as I could while checking for dust.
Nice Wizarding World Avatar. Wizarding World is Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts BTW.
During that outing, I was watching Cartoon Kablooey but other than that, It was nice to get outside.
I played some Morrowind. Cleared another Tomb Dungeon and learned some magic in the game to work on some skill points akin to Secret of Mana.
Yeah, before I changed my avatar yet again, it's really just Hogwarts witch AU version of myself (and I saved it, I'll probably use that avatar again later.) The past couple nights, I FINALLY wrote another chapter in the still-unedited Hogwarts fanfic novella I started writing about two and a half years ago, different characters from the one I wrote and posted on Gaia.
Today I worked, so now I'm tired and all that fun stuff, but at least I did productive stuff which is always nice. I'll probably be playing more zOMG because their Easter Egg hunt is on and the platinum I get from it is fantastic, it's also more fun than spam-bumping in the chatterbox.

I slept in this morning and my TV went on by itself again. I may have to get that TV serviced as its an old HDTV.

My day went pretty good even though I was resting for a bit. Had to help change out the AC since the old one was breaking down.

lol yeah, I finally got to use my free gcash runway entry on Mario themed (probably suggested because of the movie) and Rosalina is my favorite character design right now, just changed it back to my witch OC though. also someday I'll probably watch that movie too, once I can get it from the library.

today I was busy, still gonna need to get more stupid fillings and things in my teeth, but at least they're eventually gonna do all of that even if it takes months because of the stupid cheap insurance.

Hello, Happy Easter Eve 2023, bord. Did you play the Easter Bricknic Breakout Game yet? I hope to collect 600 Eggs if I can.
On Easter Day, I hope to get up early for Easter Mass. Other than that, I plan to relax after that.
I had some peanut butter chocolate eggs earlier and haven't ate the White Chocolate Bunny yet

obviously the game wasn't working yet yesterday because the game devs were still testing it, so I haven't done it yet. I thought it would be out tomorrow, I went to church and got back less than an hour ago, it was pretty good, it's one that has more traditional Easter/Resurrection themed hymns and Bible studying pastor so it's pretty good. The kids got to do an Easter egg hunt there, they also got bath bombs as gifts which was cute. So that's what I did earlier, later I'll be getting more zOMG Easter eggs for platinum and virtual prizes lol, I'll be making lots of Cheepz items because those are fun, and I sell them on the market for other people who don't play zOMG.

I haven't played ZOMG in a while. Speaking of which, I was resting for a while and just woke up.
Magic Towels also act in way to Bath Bombs, where you need to fill the sink with water then add the magic towel into it to watch it unfold into a watch cloth. Once its done, you can drain the sink, have it washed then the wash cloth is ready to use.
*Plays Sonic Frontiers and shuts down Passage Tower 1-5*

Since its Easter, I had Lamb and Mashed Potatoes for dinner.
So my Easter turned out alright. Anyway, I think it may be time for me to warp things up soon. Have a good night, bord

*4-15-2023*
Evening, bord. I was resting earlier today. Anyway, what's new?
I hope to make another merman character soon and I also did some fine tuning in the OOC Gallery earlier  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2023 3:42 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

I haven't played ZOMG in a while. Speaking of which, I was resting for a while and just woke up.
Magic Towels also act in way to Bath Bombs, where you need to fill the sink with water then add the magic towel into it to watch it unfold into a watch cloth. Once its done, you can drain the sink, have it washed then the wash cloth is ready to use.

So my Easter turned out alright. Anyway, I think it may be time for me to warp things up soon. Have a good night, bord

*4-15-2023*
I hope to make another merman character soon and I also did some fine tuning in the OOC Gallery earlier
hi, nothing is new except the groceries I bought this week tbh. still been doing easter egg hunt events, and the Bricknic Easter event game which is now really easy for me on normal mode, I think I'll try it again on hard mode after (I'm gonna try to get a really high score on normal first though. That's the really nice thing about it letting you pause and continue later.) I also pretty much caught up on the recent episodes of Survivor except the most recent episode, I'm really happy because they're finally taking out most of the commercials for the older (like over a week old) episodes on demand.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2023 9:30 am
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

*4-15-2023*
hi, nothing is new except the groceries I bought this week tbh. still been doing easter egg hunt events, and the Bricknic Easter event game which is now really easy for me on normal mode, I think I'll try it again on hard mode after (I'm gonna try to get a really high score on normal first though. That's the really nice thing about it letting you pause and continue later.) I also pretty much caught up on the recent episodes of Survivor except the most recent episode, I'm really happy because they're finally taking out most of the commercials for the older (like over a week old) episodes on demand.

User Image
Afternoon, bord. I'm working on a merman character. His name is Hollande. But his sister, Sharla, sometimes call him Holley or Hollis.
After he came of age, he decided to be a traveling merman in search of treasures, sort of like a wandering merchant.

When he becomes human, having legs would be strange & new to him & he wouldn't know if he'll be able to balance on them.

Anyway, I beat Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart on Very Hard Mode and that's all I can do in that game since I found everything already.
It feels like Spring/Summer where I am with Temperatures ranging from 60-80 Degrees.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2023 10:14 am
CrystBalfast
User Image
Afternoon, bord. I'm working on a merman character. His name is Hollande. But his sister, Sharla, sometimes call him Holley or Hollis.
After he came of age, he decided to be a traveling merman in search of treasures, sort of like a wandering merchant.

When he becomes human, having legs would be strange & new to him & he wouldn't know if he'll be able to balance on them.

Anyway, I beat Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart on Very Hard Mode and that's all I can do in that game since I found everything already.
It feels like Spring/Summer where I am with Temperatures ranging from 60-80 Degrees.
Okay, seems cool, although to me after a while most of your mermaid/merman characters start to all be very similar and I won't be able to remember who's who, except for the ones I roleplayed with (their personalities and appearances are similar, especially when using the same dress up game and the same old pale skintones to me, all the brown-haired light-skinned ones all blend together in my head.)

I gotta make sure I make the most of the zOMG easter egg hunt before it ends, which I think is soon (I believe it's a two week event, not 100% sure, today might be the last day.)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2023 6:23 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
User Image

Okay, seems cool, although to me after a while most of your mermaid/merman characters start to all be very similar and I won't be able to remember who's who, except for the ones I roleplayed with (their personalities and appearances are similar, especially when using the same dress up game and the same old pale skintones to me, all the brown-haired light-skinned ones all blend together in my head.)

I gotta make sure I make the most of the zOMG easter egg hunt before it ends, which I think is soon (I believe it's a two week event, not 100% sure, today might be the last day.)

Evening, bord. My trip is going pretty well. I got some cookie M&Ms today and the other day, I saw the Super Mario Bros Movie last night and it was fantastic!

When I went out to relax on the beach earlier today, I was watching Cartoon Kablooey on YT and then when I went back up, my right arm got sunburned.
Not Pretty. So I put some sunburn cream on it make sure it heals up. This isn't the first time I got sunburned as last time it was my back that got sunburned.

Anyway, I hope to return by the day after tomorrow, so I have about 28 hours left on my trip to relax. I also had Waffles with M&M Minis and whipped cream in the morning then started Disc 2 of Season 2 of The Office NBC.
So before bed, I hope to watch some Bugs Bunny then I'll call it a day.

How's your weekend going by the way?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2023 6:30 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
User Image

Evening, bord. My trip is going pretty well. I got some cookie M&Ms today and the other day, I saw the Super Mario Bros Movie last night and it was fantastic!

When I went out to relax on the beach earlier today, I was watching Cartoon Kablooey on YT and then when I went back up, my right arm got sunburned.
Not Pretty. So I put some sunburn cream on it make sure it heals up. This isn't the first time I got sunburned as last time it was my back that got sunburned.

Anyway, I hope to return by the day after tomorrow, so I have about 28 hours left on my trip to relax. I also had Waffles with M&M Minis and whipped cream in the morning then started Disc 2 of Season 2 of The Office NBC.

it's not weekend until tomorrow lol, another half day. I worked today which is nice, recently was just meh bc mood swings and mild cramps and living on chocolate/coffee for a couple days so mostly not hanging around people. a little exercise and the usual online stuff (a couple games, changed avatar) and checking out one or two newer webcomics. just tired rn.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:13 am
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
User Image

it's not weekend until tomorrow lol, another half day. I worked today which is nice, recently was just meh bc mood swings and mild cramps and living on chocolate/coffee for a couple days so mostly not hanging around people. a little exercise and the usual online stuff (a couple games, changed avatar) and checking out one or two newer webcomics. just tired rn.

Neat. I hope to eat dinner soon, bord. Anyway, I also plan to send the announcement for the next day in the RP as well. But in the meantime, I'm relaxing on the last day of the weekend trip and will return tomorrow around the afternoon or evening.

I also look forward to who we'll see in the next day of the RP and which character we will see since we saw Torren in the current day.

So earlier today, I tried out the new Air Hockey Machine in the summer home's arcade & theater and its cool. It requires 5 Points to win rather than 7 Points. I also got a Sugar Planet coin Pouch too and its sweet. The old Coin Pouch had its zipper broken due to being used, so I think it was time to get another one.

Overall, my weekend trip turned out alright, bord. I also had DQ for dinner. They have a Super Snack Special which is a Mix and Match 2 Items for $5 each. So I got 2 Cheeseburgers, French Fries and a Peanut Butter Ice Cream which is a vanilla ice cream with peanut butter at the bottom of the cup which encourages you to stir the ice cream for a peanut butter vanilla flavored ice cream like a Blizzard Swirl Ice Cream  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2023 4:39 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
User Image

Neat. I hope to eat dinner soon, bord. Anyway, I also plan to send the announcement for the next day in the RP as well. But in the meantime, I'm relaxing on the last day of the weekend trip and will return tomorrow around the afternoon or evening.

I also look forward to who we'll see in the next day of the RP and which character we will see since we saw Torren in the current day.

So earlier today, I tried out the new Air Hockey Machine in the summer home's arcade & theater and its cool. It requires 5 Points to win rather than 7 Points. I also got a Sugar Planet coin Pouch too and its sweet. The old Coin Pouch had its zipper broken due to being used, so I think it was time to get another one.

Overall, my weekend trip turned out alright, bord. I also had DQ for dinner. They have a Super Snack Special which is a Mix and Match 2 Items for $5 each. So I got 2 Cheeseburgers, French Fries and a Peanut Butter Ice Cream which is a vanilla ice cream with peanut butter at the bottom of the cup which encourages you to stir the ice cream for a peanut butter vanilla flavored ice cream like a Blizzard Swirl Ice Cream
I'm not a fan of dairy queen, we had one of the oven-heat frozen pizzas for dinner (it was just my dad and me, my mom is allergic to a lot of stuff and can't eat cheese and eats other stuff.) also later I'll probably post once in the roleplay but tbh it's getting boring for me, not that it would be boring for Torren but he's the character and I'm not the character lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:20 am
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
User Image

I'm not a fan of dairy queen, we had one of the oven-heat frozen pizzas for dinner (it was just my dad and me, my mom is allergic to a lot of stuff and can't eat cheese and eats other stuff.) also later I'll probably post once in the roleplay but tbh it's getting boring for me, not that it would be boring for Torren but he's the character and I'm not the character lol.

Hello, bord. I'm back. The RP Guild is going pretty good. It was a 3 Hour Return trip for me. How is everything? I'll start the next day in the RP soon.
In the meantime, I may not be on Wednesday as I will be busy in the morning but hopefully, I can get back on.
Anyway, I'm doing an IC Feature inspired by Bob the Builder; The Golden Hammer Movie called the Rainbow Paintbrush where Athena's Noble friends follow a painter's clues inside red treasure boxes which will lead them to a fantastic paintbrush and it would make a great present for Rapunzel.

The Clues in that that IC Feature are pictures clue based.
So far the clues we've seen are a Panda bear, Dragon & bucket.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:58 am
CrystBalfast
Hello, bord. I'm back. The RP Guild is going pretty good. It was a 3 Hour Return trip for me. How is everything? I'll start the next day in the RP soon.
In the meantime, I may not be on Wednesday as I will be busy in the morning but hopefully, I can get back on.
Anyway, I'm doing an IC Feature inspired by the Golden Hammer called the Rainbow Paintbrush where Athena's Noble friends follow a painter's clues inside red treasure boxes which will lead them to a fantastic paintbrush and it would make a great present for Rapunzel.

The Clues in that that IC Feature are pictures clue based
okay, I'm gonna listen to church livestream for now and later honestly I'll probably do one more post for Torren, but after that I think I'm done with it for now. I don't wanna make stupid-looking posts because when I'm bored and out of ideas everything I think of are stupid jokes (it would be one thing if they were clever and actually funny, but 90% of my jokes are just bad lol.)

for now maybe I'll go to the new characters, Shaesa and Sheldon, since that would be a little more interesting, and they fit more with your uniform-personality characters. I do think that it would be better for me if there were a larger number of people roleplaying in Mermaid Princess because it would be more realistic. It's been like 3-4 people doing everything which is okay if it's like one roleplay or two, but it's a whole bunch of characters and stuff.

The thing about making characters is it's really hard for lots of people to make characters with varying personalities, and I didn't fully realize this before I saw other people's characters/roleplays since I read books by authors who are good at making characters whose personalities are different from their own, and you are really great at world building, but I think you don't have that one particular skill so all your characters are kinda like you- everybody has different skills they're better at though. So that's why it's hard for me to constantly roleplay with the same person for a long time (it's most people, not just you, Queentintin is really nice so all her characters are sweet, sometimes it's good to see characters who are a little less sweet because it's more like real life.)

So for me, I wouldn't say the roleplay is going good, but all the characters are good people, and you both like that, I just get really tired of everyone being all nice all the time, I'm not nice all the time in real life (I'm not gonna make my characters be rude in roleplay either though, just realistically tired/hungry/bored.)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2023 8:03 am
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Anyway, I'm doing an IC Feature inspired by the Golden Hammer called the Rainbow Paintbrush where Athena's Noble friends follow a painter's clues inside red treasure boxes which will lead them to a fantastic paintbrush and it would make a great present for Rapunzel.

okay, I'm gonna listen to church livestream for now and later honestly I'll probably do one more post for Torren, but after that I think I'm done with it for now. I don't wanna make stupid-looking posts because when I'm bored and out of ideas everything I think of are stupid jokes (it would be one thing if they were clever and actually funny, but 90% of my jokes are just bad lol.)

for now maybe I'll go to the new characters, Shaesa and Sheldon, since that would be a little more interesting, and they fit more with your uniform-personality characters. I do think that it would be better for me if there were a larger number of people roleplaying in Mermaid Princess because it would be more realistic. It's been like 3-4 people doing everything which is okay if it's like one roleplay or two, but it's a whole bunch of characters and stuff.

The thing about making characters is it's really hard for lots of people to make characters with varying personalities, and I didn't fully realize this before I saw other people's characters/roleplays since I read books by authors who are good at making characters whose personalities are different from their own, and you are really great at world building, but I think you don't have that one particular skill so all your characters are kinda like you- everybody has different skills they're better at though. So that's why it's hard for me to constantly roleplay with the same person for a long time (it's most people, not just you, Queentintin is really nice so all her characters are sweet, sometimes it's good to see characters who are a little less sweet because it's more like real life.)

So for me, I wouldn't say the roleplay is going good, but all the characters are good people, and you both like that, I just get really tired of everyone being all nice all the time, I'm not nice all the time in real life (I'm not gonna make my characters be rude in roleplay either though, just realistically tired/hungry/bored.)

Okay. Have a good day. In the meantime, since I got back, I might as well do some dailies.

*Update*
I'm back, bord. Just had dinner earlier. I also set up the template for the RP Guild's 4th Birthday Anniversary later on.
So how was your day? I rested for a while earlier & cleaned out my PC's Filters  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2023 1:57 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

Okay. Have a good day. In the meantime, since I got back, I might as well do some dailies.

*Update*
I'm back, bord. Just had dinner earlier. I also set up the template for the RP Guild's 4th Birthday Anniversary later on.
it's too early for dinner here so I had a small snack, made a new avatar for runway- based on Anne of Green Gables, and I'm preparing a spring RNG for the AMG guild. also doing a couple other games. I'll be eating burgers for dinner in a couple hours.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2023 3:12 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

*Update*
it's too early for dinner here so I had a small snack, made a new avatar for runway- based on Anne of Green Gables, and I'm preparing a spring RNG for the AMG guild. also doing a couple other games. I'll be eating burgers for dinner in a couple hours.

Cool. For Agrabah's location in the RP, what world location would it be in?
Arendelle is in Norway while the Kingdom of Corona is in Germany, bord.
Maybe Arabia, or something like that?

*4-25*
Afternoon, bord. Its slow cooker night on my end and in it is pork. Other than that, I'm relaxing & playing Elder Scrolls 3 Morrowind.

Anyway, what's new? Another World with my Smartphone 2, Episode 2 came out in English and we saw 2 Babylon Gardens at the moment along with a Silver Gun Sword as the Second Garden is more like a Blacksmith Atelier in a way.

When I played SpongeBob's 100 Episodes Vol. 1 Disc 7, it had the "People Order Our Patties" line when the DVD Disc boots up to the DVD Menu (Episodes 48-55)  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2023 3:36 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

*Update*

Cool. For Agrabah's location in the RP, what world location would it be in?
Arendelle is in Norway while the Kingdom of Corona is in Germany, bord.
Maybe Arabia, or something like that?

*4-25*
Afternoon, bord. Its slow cooker night on my end and in it is pork. Other than that, I'm relaxing & playing Elder Scrolls 3 Morrowind.

Anyway, what's new? Another World with my Smartphone 2, Episode 2 came out in English and we saw 2 Babylon Gardens at the moment along with a Silver Gun Sword as the Second Garden is more like a Blacksmith Atelier in a way.

When I played SpongeBob's 100 Episodes Vol. 1 Disc 7, it had the "People Order Our Patties" line when the DVD Disc boots up to the DVD Menu (Episodes 48-55)
hi, today I worked, drank more mocha than necessary but it's my favorite and ate a burrito for lunch lol. now I'm just gonna rest and do mostly brainless stuff on the computer.

and yeah, Agrabah would be Arabian since it's based on Arabian (1001) Nights. It would be a fictional location in the general area that Saudi Arabia would be in the real world.  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff