Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Silky Slime Laboratory
The Chatterbox~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LadyDelaidra

Romantic Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 8:46 pm
It's been son nice to have a slime break. rofl heart

Although, I guess I should get back to work on them tomorrow. :'D  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 8:49 pm
gonk Meave miss one again...maybe 2. Had been too busy and distracted by something else!  

xuvrette

cardi

Cat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 10:42 pm
so many pending slime orders... xd heart

*putters about in her rp thread* i'm just working on introducing my new slimes to the slimes that are already in the rp whee .  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 7:39 am
I like the Greenhouse setup. Makes it easier for me to organize & display everything. My Photobucket accounts are scrambled as all hell though xd But I know where everything goes, so it's all good.

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

Cartagia

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 7:52 am
I'm too lazy for organisation...I start out with good intentions but all too soon the laziness kicks in and everything is a mess once more. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 8:52 am
Oh, don't worry. The obsessive need to organize will kick in once you reach the higher stages of addiction xd

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

Cartagia

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:44 am
xd Ah, something to look forward to.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 10:54 am
Cartagia
I'm too lazy for organisation...I start out with good intentions but all too soon the laziness kicks in and everything is a mess once more. xd
I've started out orginizing my orders by my OCs then IRL pets. I have a feeling though that once I get 'em all orginazation will be out the door.

Cassidy: Possibly but I'm a packrat by nature. I love having a cluttered sense of semi organazation.  

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

cardi

Cat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 10:56 am
my photobucket account is a mess too xd . i just arrange everything by alphabetical order if i want to find something. i never delete anything gonk .  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 11:02 am
cardi
my photobucket account is a mess too xd . i just arrange everything by alphabetical order if i want to find something. i never delete anything gonk .

Same here. 14 pages and I have no idea what are on the first 7 anymore. I know some of the first things I uploaded where my charity banners and that was, like, nearly a year ago now.  

Cartagia

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 11:07 am
Cartagia
cardi

Same here. 14 pages and I have no idea what are on the first 7 anymore. I know some of the first things I uploaded where my charity banners and that was, like, nearly a year ago now.
Only 14 pages? I've got 1.5k pics worth of pages. And thats only sigy stuff and not my shops, quest or pitetions. I've got it all organized by type. Like Avatar, pets, gifts and all. It was all in there by an alpha-numeric thing but after BFN dropped the Gaia used accounts I had to get it super organized to find stuff.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 11:10 am
dragon bound
Cartagia
cardi

Only 14 pages? I've got 1.5k pics worth of pages. And thats only sigy stuff and not my shops, quest or pitetions. I've got it all organized by type. Like Avatar, pets, gifts and all. It was all in there by an alpha-numeric thing but after BFN dropped the Gaia used accounts I had to get it super organized to find stuff.

Maybe 14 pages explains why I havn't organised things yet - at least I can get through them to find something in a short amount of time! Trying to find something in 1500 worth makes my brain hurt gonk  

Cartagia

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 11:12 am
Cartagia

Maybe 14 pages explains why I havn't organised things yet - at least I can get through them to find something in a short amount of time! Trying to find something in 1500 worth makes my brain hurt gonk

Yea thus why I organized them by the type. But I do have trouble in naming them. I tag 'em using the name of the artist or shop then a number. Problem is when I return to shops that I've bought 20+ bits from I tend to lose count and title them something like scnew01.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:47 pm
Wee! These little slimes are so cute! ^.^ *goes to apply to guild*  

The Doublethinker

Cartagia

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 4:00 pm
The Doublethinker
Wee! These little slimes are so cute! ^.^ *goes to apply to guild*

Yes xd  
Silky Slime Laboratory

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games