Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Silky Slime Laboratory
The Chatterbox~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jyami

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:58 am
And once I get the wings, I can begin my offical quest for mini's! heart

...but it'll take a couple of years. XDD

I guess I should be more worried about clothes, shouldn't i?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:03 am
I applaud you for your courage and wish you good luck 3nodding for me, questing for a couple of years would be like suicide. XP  

The Doublethinker

Jyami

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:04 am
I know. xD Thus the 'I should probably be getting more clothes' remark. xD  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:06 am
[+More]
  • Blue PomPom Scarf
  • Blue Ribbon Skirt
  • Blue SKA shoes
  • Blue Strapless Bra
  • Demonic Pitchfork
  • Emo Glasses
  • Felicia's Gloves
  • Island Girl Wig
  • Soft Blue Underwear
  • KiKi Kitty Plushie
  • Whatever BlooHeart Top
This is all i own. xD  

Jyami

The Doublethinker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:07 am
Ha ha, that might be wise. xD
but then again, if you quest like me, you'll keep finding trinkets magically popping up in the inventory while the gold magically disappears. xP  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:09 am
sweatdrop heart  

Jyami

The Doublethinker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:21 am
I wonder what GAIA's doing for valentines this year, if anything...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:22 am
We'll just have to wait until Tuesday to find out..  

Jyami

The Doublethinker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:28 am
3nodding I hope it's something cool  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:32 am
I got my minis for free.

I bet the V-Day event sucks. Or has a crappy plotline update where Sasha forgives Ian, and she gets shot too. I'll bet anything that if Sasha "leaves" Gino, she gets shot.

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

Cartagia

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:41 am
Woah, Mini quest heart Good luck. They're the only donation item I don't own that I want...unfortunatly nm minis are expensive, and I have no art talent or patience, so I won't be getting them any time soon xd I don't really mind though, I'm pretty impressed I have everything else that I want heart

Oh Gods, I hope not another shooting gonk I'm fed up of shooting. I sort'a hope it's happy simply to fit in with the day.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:42 am
XD well, Gino is the main protagonist after all... but I hope the V-Day thing is better than last year's halloween event. That one really sucked. >.<  

The Doublethinker

Cartagia

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:52 am
I don't think they'll ever make that mistake again. Poor admins really overestimated the adverage gaian on that one xd  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 10:14 am
dragon bound
Cartagia
Same here. 14 pages and I have no idea what are on the first 7 anymore. I know some of the first things I uploaded where my charity banners and that was, like, nearly a year ago now.
Only 14 pages? I've got 1.5k pics worth of pages. And thats only sigy stuff and not my shops, quest or pitetions. I've got it all organized by type. Like Avatar, pets, gifts and all. It was all in there by an alpha-numeric thing but after BFN dropped the Gaia used accounts I had to get it super organized to find stuff.

eek gonk heart too organized. i would like to be that someday xd . then it'll be a nightmare trying to update all my links to my photobucket account. because i'm a**l retentive like that xp .

when my main photobucket account filled up, i used a subfolder i called "avatar edits" because i thought i would't be putting anything in it except for avatar edits. then that filled up with all sorts of crap. so i had to open another subfolder. my photobucket account is just a catchall for all the images i upload xD.

i had a similar (nonexistent) system for my website. it's gotten so bad that i got like two thousand files in one folder. took me several months to get around to actually fixing my folders and site structure. the upside is that it throws awry all the hotlinkers to my site images rofl heart .

about mules, i have way too many mules. once i think up of a neat name, i get a mule account with that name. i bring them out only during events. who knows, maybe in ten years people will think my mules are decked out in the expensive items xd heart . of course, for that to happen, gaia would have to have like ten million users, of which 98% have joined within the past five years xd .

lots of pending slime orders... @_@ heart

and on the topic of quests, i've been questing for an angelic scarf for... *counts on fingers* over three months now. i never quested this long before. it hurts! gonk heart but then again, there's really nothing else for me to do anyway. might as well plug away at it. i did lose some commons because i figured it'll be easy to get them back once my quest is over. i kinda view commons as essentially gold that doesn't appreciate >.<  

cardi

Cat

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 10:30 am
Once my contest is over, I need to quest for a million gold, just for the hell of it.

Gawdz I'm boooored gonk Somebody go take advantage of my offer thread so I have something to do with my time.

Silky Slime Laboratory

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games