Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Silky Slime Laboratory
The Chatterbox~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cartagia

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 10:33 am
Cassidy Peterson
Once my contest is over, I need to quest for a million gold, just for the hell of it.

Gawdz I'm boooored gonk Somebody go take advantage of my offer thread so I have something to do with my time.

*lol* xd I'll go take a look.

Cardi - There months, whoa! How much (if I can ask without being too impolite) do you have saved up?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 11:09 am
Cartagia
Cardi - There months, whoa! How much (if I can ask without being too impolite) do you have saved up?

*hee* no worries. i have a quest thread that details everything. currently i have 507,000g saved up in gold and items. this includes donation letters i've hoarded, the gold i got from selling commons, and some old items i'm vend-whoring whee .

and everyday the angelic scarf seems to inch higher in price gonk .

i've no worries, though. one day i'll catch up to the price. bahahahaha twisted .

@cassidy: a million goldies. wow. it'll take me a long time to get to that >.< or maybe not. it's the questing that's hard because of trying to keep up with the inflation on the quested item.  

cardi

Cat

Cartagia

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 11:20 am
cardi
Cartagia

*hee* no worries. i have a quest thread that details everything. currently i have 507,000g saved up in gold and items. this includes donation letters i've hoarded, the gold i got from selling commons, and some old items i'm vend-whoring whee .

and everyday the angelic scarf seems to inch higher in price gonk .

i've no worries, though. one day i'll catch up to the price. bahahahaha twisted .

@cassidy: a million goldies. wow. it'll take me a long time to get to that >.< or maybe not. it's the questing that's hard because of trying to keep up with the inflation on the quested item.

So close! *cheerleaders*

Inflatation lately has been crazy! Items going up and down all over the place. I don't know what's going on anymore. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 11:29 am
Cartagia
So close! *cheerleaders*

Inflatation lately has been crazy! Items going up and down all over the place. I don't know what's going on anymore. sweatdrop

thanks! whee

yush, items have been fluctuating in prices a lot. makes it so tricky for short-term investment.  

cardi

Cat

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 11:55 am
Clearly I need to eat God gonk Fescxing snow  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 4:19 pm
it's snowing where you are, cassidy? ^^

it's really cold here in georgia too gonk . had to wear like four three layers of clothing and my heater is up pretty high. it's still cold gonk . no snow, though.  

cardi

Cat

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 4:54 pm
Yeah, 'twas snowing earlier today. I'm in Massachusetts  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 5:01 pm
I almost slipped on black ice over here in V.A. redface

And I still need more clothes on gaia! XD

Edit- must go! bye! Still looking to trade a Demonic Pitchfork for Fairy Wings+ 3-5k! Or for Fairy Wings+ Clothes! Bye~!

Jyami

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 6:39 pm
Cartagia

So close! *cheerleaders*

I was looking at demon horns like a week ago. I watched 'em jump from 110-120k to 300k then fall back down to 130-145k. Not fun considering I coulda bought them at 8-12k when I first noticed them ages ago.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 7:35 pm
It never snows where I live. *sad* I love snow... it used to snow lots where I used to live. >.<  

The Doublethinker

Cartagia

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 2:46 am
dragon bound
Cartagia

So close! *cheerleaders*

I was looking at demon horns like a week ago. I watched 'em jump from 110-120k to 300k then fall back down to 130-145k. Not fun considering I coulda bought them at 8-12k when I first noticed them ages ago.

Yeah, a friend of mine told me about the time they shot up to 300k O.o I wasn't online, I was asleep when that happened.

I got my horns for free when my partner decided he didn't play gaia enough to bother will his rare stuff, so I could trade it for a chain wallet. At the moment it's hard to tell if that was a good idea or not whee

It's not snowing here (UK), I doubt it's really cold enough. Just rain. Sigh.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:58 am
I remeber all the way back when winged anklets were around 20k... now they are closing in on 100k. Good think I nabbed a pair then. xd

A lot of items from the pink and blue giftboxes were shooting up in price too. Like the nitemare headband and such...  

The Doublethinker

Jyami

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:17 am
*smashes head in*

I got a 482 in the Av Arena! ;; I WAS SO CLOSE TO GETTING 500!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:37 am
Jyami
*smashes head in*

Eh? Isn't 483 higher than 500? confused  

Cartagia

Jyami

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:47 am
Cartagia
Jyami
*smashes head in*

Eh? Isn't 483 higher than 500? confused
17 points under it.  
Silky Slime Laboratory

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games