Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Cygnus_Pisces: Cygnus_Pisces' Gallery Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2022 4:32 am
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

I did do some dailies on Caravan Stories, got 80 more tokens to go until I unlock the Little Mermaid's Human Form, its a 5-Star Character as it requires 200 Tokens.
okay, never played that game (first time hearing about it)

In the Battle Network Games, the Shoulder Buttons have 2 functions during gameplay.
1. To Log In & Log Out of the Internet (R Button on the GBA)
2. Hint Progression (Mega Man or Lan would give Hints if the Player is Stuck or on the Wrong Track: L Button on the GBA)
Okay

Morning. What's new? Cuphead's DLC came out earlier.
Not doing much, just watching youtube while waiting for my lunch to be done (gonna play some Castlevania later)

Cool. So for the RP, what will we do with the images of 2B, 2A, 9S as humans?

In the meantime, I'm playing StarCraft 2, working on Alarak as I have at least 30 Levels to go with him before I get his Mastery to Stage 3 where I get a second Hero Unit. Other than that, I'm waiting for the Sonic Frontiers Story Trailer with a release date.

I also just woke up this morning.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2022 4:47 am
CrystBalfast

In the meantime, I'm playing StarCraft 2, working on Alarak as I have at least 30 Levels to go with him before I get his Mastery to Stage 3 where I get a second Hero Unit. Other than that, I'm waiting for the Sonic Frontiers Story Trailer with a release date.

I dunno. Have no plans on changing pic for Sandybell  

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2022 5:06 am
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Okay. I may have breakfast on my end in a little bit.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2022 5:13 am
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Okay  

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2022 5:23 am
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Okay

I'm back after eating breakfast.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2022 5:27 am
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Okay

Okay, just started playing Rondo of Blood  

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2022 5:28 am
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Okay

SNES Version or Turbo CD Version  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2022 5:46 am
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Okay

I guess both? Playing the one on Castlevania Requiem for ps4 (thought they would use the psp-remake since they used the new coverr-art, but it's the one with the anime cutscenes)  

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2022 2:53 pm
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Okay

I guess both? Playing the one on Castlevania Requiem for ps4 (thought they would use the psp-remake since they used the new coverr-art, but it's the one with the anime cutscenes)

Okay. I've not played that game. The Turbo CD Version is a Japanese Import.
So for Nilima, Ariane & Sirpa, what would they look like as Swedish human girls, just curious?

As for Starcraft 2, I got 19 Levels to go for Alarak before I'm done with his Prestige Levels, then I can do the Primal Zerg or Nova's Prestige which I have 30 Levels to go for each of them.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2022 3:00 pm
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

So for Nilima, Ariane & Sirpa, what would they look like as Swedish human girls, just curious?

As for Starcraft 2, I got 19 Levels to go for Alarak before I'm done with his Prestige Levels, then I can do the Primal Zerg or Nova's Prestige which I have 30 Levels to go for each of them.

They wouldn't really look any different from how they look now  

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2022 3:19 pm
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

They wouldn't really look any different from how they look now

I was looking at the Looney Tunes Webtoons and if I did a Toon Marooned Parody in the RP as an All That Sketch, that would be 9 characters, so that Sketch is out. Other than that, I was feeling a little sleepy, tried & sluggish.

I'm waiting for Diablo Immortal's Final Version on the PC as in Final Release Trailer since its in Open Beta at the moment. But I wonder what Arclight Rumble would be like when it comes out... It looks like a Tower Offense where all characters you play as are Figurine Toys on some sort of Game Board. I hope to play as the Alliance in that game. Arclight Rumble is also a Mobile Game but I hope to see a PC Version when it goes Open Beta

Sounds like a restart. Who would their Swedish parents be as NPCs?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2022 3:25 pm
CrystBalfast
I was looking at the Looney Tunes Webtoons and if I did a Toon Marooned Parody in the RP as an All That Sketch, that would be 9 characters, so that Sketch is out. Other than that, I was feeling a little sleepy, tried & sluggish.

I'm waiting for Diablo Immortal's Final Version on the PC as in Final Release Trailer since its in Open Beta at the moment. But I wonder what Arclight Rumble would be like when it comes out... It looks like a Tower Offense where all characters you play as are Figurine Toys on some sort of Game Board. I hope to play as the Alliance in that game. Arclight Rumble is also a Mobile Game but I hope to see a PC Version when it goes Open Beta

I dunno. Also why would there be a restart?  

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2022 3:55 pm
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Just Curious.

Anyway, care to hear about Looney Tunes Webtoons?
Its a series of Looney Tunes Cartoons made in Shockwave Flash from the Early to Mid 2000s on the Looney Tunes homepage before becoming WB Kids. Most of them got 2 DVD Releases with 10 New Shorts not even on the Looney Tunes Website that are made for the DVD Episode Select Menus.
I used to watch these Webtoons when I was younger and they had interactive segments which were filtered out in the DVD Versions  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2022 4:04 pm
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Just Curious.

Its a series of Looney Tunes Cartoons made in Shockwave Flash from the Early to Mid 2000s on the Looney Tunes homepage before becoming WB Kids. Most of them got 2 DVD Releases with 10 New Shorts not even on the Looney Tunes Website that are made for the DVD Episode Select Menus.
I used to watch these Webtoons when I was younger and they had interactive segments which were filtered out in the DVD Versions
Okay  

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2022 4:25 pm
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Just Curious.

Okay

Since we have a lot of mermaids in the RP, we'll get back to seeing Sweden restarts of Aulona and her friends as human girls, high school students later.

Anyway, how was your day?  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games