Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Silky Slime Laboratory
The Chatterbox~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jyami

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 5:03 pm
Darlaa
The Doublethinker
Fifi's cute! x3

smile 3nodding

A wish? What Fifi really wants is a boyfriend. ( I only have one slimy XD ordered one more)
Well then! I think I can grant that! x3

By the power invested in me, by, well, me, I grant Fifis wish! Apple shall be FiFi's boyfriend! *taps wand on their heads*

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 5:06 pm
*does a little dance* I can't wait for my new CoM Slimes to go through whee Gonna put them in my mule's sig separately from his randosig. And there's enough room to do it! whee Yay for Silkies being small enough in filesize that I can legally put four in at a time. xd

Altho' I may add the Domo CoM Slime to his randosig and just put the HEC & Stef ones separately.

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

Jyami

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 5:08 pm
Ahh. But are you interested in buying my Kiki and Pitchfork? ninja heart  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 5:09 pm
Interested, yes. Capable, no sweatdrop I've only got 11k expendable funds at the time, and I'm kinda planning to use it for Slimes.

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

Jyami

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 5:10 pm
Hehe. Thats ok. xD  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 5:11 pm
Jyami
Darlaa
The Doublethinker
Fifi's cute! x3

smile 3nodding

A wish? What Fifi really wants is a boyfriend. ( I only have one slimy XD ordered one more)

By the power invested in me, by, well, me, I grant Fifis wish! Apple shall be FiFi's boyfriend! *taps wand on their heads*

Fifi is delighted!
Fifi
Weeeee!!! 4laugh

Darlaa

Loyal Gaian

38,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Market Browser 100

The Doublethinker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 5:11 pm
Cassidy Peterson
Interested, yes. Capable, no sweatdrop I've only got 11k expendable funds at the time, and I'm kinda planning to use it for Slimes.

*waves*

random question... since you seem to have quite a large army of silky slimes.

how many godies do you think you've spent on silky slimes, in total, if you don't mind me asking?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 5:14 pm
Darlaa
Jyami
Darlaa
The Doublethinker
Fifi's cute! x3

smile 3nodding

Fifi is delighted!
Fifi
Weeeee!!! 4laugh
*twirls her wand on her finger and blows the dust off the end* x33

Unless you want the title of Lady x3 *pokes Lord Sleepyhead*
xp heart  

Jyami

Jyami

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 5:16 pm
Meh. Imma go for a while.

If interested in my Kiki and Pitchfork, PM me!

*poofs in a shower of fairy dust*

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 5:17 pm
Honestly? I couldn't tell you if my life depended on it. I don't think I've ever paid over 20k for a single order. I think somewhere in the early pages of this thread is a note on what I paid for my first half dozen or so orders (including that I "wasn't allowed" to pay for the Squishingtons because I'd paid so much for Wigglemeister), but I couldn't possibly give you an accurate number. I'd have to call a mod in to check over all my trades with Labby143. And even then, there'd be some discrepancy, as I paid with donation items a few times and they've definitely gone up at least a little since then.

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 5:21 pm
The Doublethinker
I remeber all the way back when winged anklets were around 20k... now they are closing in on 100k. Good think I nabbed a pair then. xd

A lot of items from the pink and blue giftboxes were shooting up in price too. Like the nitemare headband and such...
I remember when winged anklets were only like 6-7k.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 5:28 pm
*dances a jig* yay! emi and cassidy managed to place orders! and meave too! she always misses openings... whee it's great that lots of people who mentioned they want slimies are able to place an order this time 3nodding .  

cardi

Cat

The Doublethinker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 5:34 pm
Cassidy Peterson
Honestly? I couldn't tell you if my life depended on it. I don't think I've ever paid over 20k for a single order. I think somewhere in the early pages of this thread is a note on what I paid for my first half dozen or so orders (including that I "wasn't allowed" to pay for the Squishingtons because I'd paid so much for Wigglemeister), but I couldn't possibly give you an accurate number. I'd have to call a mod in to check over all my trades with Labby143. And even then, there'd be some discrepancy, as I paid with donation items a few times and they've definitely gone up at least a little since then.

Wow! O.o *wonders how much I'll end up spending eventually* XD  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 5:35 pm
*dances with Cardi* My roomie is responsible. He wanted to watch anime, so I came upstairs to play online. If not for him, I'd probably still be down playing videogames, and would've missed the opening.

Plus this was an important order, too 4laugh so it's good I got it in! *paws at pending CoM Slimes* whee

Hehe, and Emi put in (most of) the Mario order I wrote up for her. Has she seen yet that I'm offering the Chess set now?

The Doublethinker
Wow! O.o *wonders how much I'll end up spending eventually* XD

Thousands. I can tell you now, you will spend at least a few thousand on your Slimes. xp Either because you pay generously, or just become addicted & buy a million, you will pay thousands if you are truly loyal to your Slimes xd

I've recently settled on 300g per Slime (4.5k for a set of 15) for when I can afford to pay in pure gold, but I may bump that up, or start paying in items again. It always depends on what I've got on hand when orders actually open.

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

LadyDelaidra

Romantic Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 5:38 pm
Cassidy Peterson
Plus this was an important order, too 4laugh so it's good I got it in! *paws at pending CoM Slimes* whee

CoM! gonk heart heart heart heart heart
*kicks Hades* WHY DID YOU HAVE TO BE SO HARD! scream  
Silky Slime Laboratory

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games