Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Silky Slime Laboratory
The Chatterbox~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Autume

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 6:12 pm
Bagh I cant get any silky slimes...ordering closed! crying crying  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 6:26 pm
The Doublethinker
Cassidy Peterson
Thousands. I can tell you now, you will spend at least a few thousand on your Slimes. xp Either because you pay generously, or just become addicted & buy a million, you will pay thousands if you are truly loyal to your Slimes xd

well, that's reassuring. XP *plans to save up funds* thanks for the info 3nodding
And makes questing extra difficult.

lol I have to seperate my gold into this account and my two mules. This account will hold goldies for any mini shops orders, Slimes included. One mule has gold for my demon horns quest and the other has the gold for my nm minies side quest.  

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Emi

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 7:02 am
Cassidy Peterson
*dances with Cardi* My roomie is responsible. He wanted to watch anime, so I came upstairs to play online. If not for him, I'd probably still be down playing videogames, and would've missed the opening.

Plus this was an important order, too 4laugh so it's good I got it in! *paws at pending CoM Slimes* whee

Hehe, and Emi put in (most of) the Mario order I wrote up for her. Has she seen yet that I'm offering the Chess set now?

*runs off to see* And we could only do 15, so I couldn't fit in Mario xd

Anyway, I usually try to spend atleast 1K per slime...just I don't always have money. x___x  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 7:30 am
Emi

Anyway, I usually try to spend atleast 1K per slime...just I don't always have money. x___x

Yeah, I know. *grin* It's amusing, you're probably going to be getting some of these Slimes before me xd I only put in King from my Chess series so far, and my Mario orders are a long way off.

I may end up spending that much after I go on my million-gold quest. I sure don't know what else I'm gonna spend it on xd

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

Emi

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 7:40 am
Cassidy Peterson
Emi

Yeah, I know. *grin* It's amusing, you're probably going to be getting some of these Slimes before me xd I only put in King from my Chess series so far, and my Mario orders are a long way off.

I may end up spending that much after I go on my million-gold quest. I sure don't know what else I'm gonna spend it on xd

XXD Well, the orders are made and stuff... And most of my other orders need to be worked on abit. I still have alot of orders I have to work one xd I'm just lazy with forms (yet I love Surveys. Ironic, isn't it?) and I always have lots to do lately...I got so nervous that I'd miss ordering, I forgot to type anything else other then the forms xd

I'm horrid at questing (Atleast these kind of quests). I think the only successful quest I've ever had was to get my rose corsage back. I should be saving gold so I can finally move my topic out of the freebies forum xd But I'm horrid at saving unless I can't spend... (Like on Whuddle World, shops aren't open yet (but will be opening any day now) so I have over 100K saved up.) But yeah, so many people think I'm rich cause I throw out gold...I just feel bad easily and always feel like I don't give enough, so I try and give more then enough seeing how they are spending time on something for me @-@ Sadly, I don't always have money... I usually have to sell my old stuff which is why I usually end up having to request for things again... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 7:59 am
I'm pretty good at collecting gold. I've got a huge inventory I can afford to sell off, plus a lot of donation items on a storage account. And I'm patient, so the temptation to spend usually goes away after a while until I reach my goal, and then I start earning expendable income again.

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

Emi

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:04 am
I'm patient...I just suck with fake money >_> I'm good at saving in real life though XD But whenever I see something I want, it's hard for me NOT to spend it T~T And I'm horrid at saving items since if I see something I need, I'll sell it or if I don't like it... Like I sold my Panda hat for 20K when it first came out and felt I was rich xd  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:14 am
I hate questing, I suck at it so much. xd The only ever quested (as in properly actually quested, with a thread) twice. The first time was when I was a little newblet who wanted a big inventory and I set out to buy every white, gold and yellow store item that existed, which I dang nearly completed as well. whee The second proper quest was just before christmas when I decided I was finally going to get that angelic pendant I wanted. Everything else I either got when it came out, was given it as a gift or just bought when I had the gold and thought "ooh, that's pretty! Hey, and I can afford it too!".  

Cartagia

bp56

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:47 am
I missed the thread oh well.
will there be a special one day v-day slime for today or march 14 aka White day?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:53 am
Nope. Sorry. I don't have the time to keep up with those orders and Meriko doesn't have time to pixel new slime stuff right now. T___T

I might try to make St Patricks day slimes or maybe Easter slimes. We'll see.  

LadyDelaidra

Romantic Prophet

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 12:05 pm
Ooh, St Patty's Slimes would be neat. Green Slimes on a grass base with a clover for a base accessory & a rainbow emote. surprised And they could wear little green leprechaun hats. whee Yay for offensive Irish stereotypes! biggrin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 12:10 pm
I'll ask Meri what she thinks. ^___^  

LadyDelaidra

Romantic Prophet

bp56

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 12:16 pm
LadyDelaidra
Nope. Sorry. I don't have the time to keep up with those orders and Meriko doesn't have time to pixel new slime stuff right now. T___T

I might try to make St Patricks day slimes or maybe Easter slimes. We'll see.

St Patricks ooo  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 12:52 pm
*magically, like, appears and junk*

HULLO EVERYONE! x3

Jyami

cardi

Cat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 12:54 pm
Cassidy Peterson
Ooh, St Patty's Slimes would be neat. Green Slimes on a grass base with a clover for a base accessory & a rainbow emote. surprised And they could wear little green leprechaun hats. whee Yay for offensive Irish stereotypes! biggrin

with gold shinies and/or a pot of gold! surprised heart  
Silky Slime Laboratory

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games