Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Silky Slime Laboratory
The Chatterbox~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Emi

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 9:38 am
I was going to make it to level 3, but once I heard it was for zombieness rather then more grunny stuff I decided not to ><  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 11:18 am
Emi
I was going to make it to level 3, but once I heard it was for zombieness rather then more grunny stuff I decided not to ><

I thought the zombie skin was cool and something special for a while heart I decided I would go for it. I really wanted to go all of the way, but I just got stuck...I couldn't find a thread that was my grunny level and I didn't want to leech where I wasn't invited.

I was quite proud that, as far as I know, only one person blocked me during that event...and that person I can't even work out where I had gone wrong xd I tried really hard not to go into grunny threads that where higher than me.  

Cartagia

Jyami

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 12:55 pm
HI EVERYONE :3  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 1:40 pm
Cartagia
Well you worked hard for that zombie skin! xd I just made first level zombie, but it nearly killed me gonk I was brain dead for days...all I could see where grunny counts and leachers.

yush, i was stuck to my computer for a long time during the event gonk heart . but i'm not fond of the eyes. unless the admins release cooler-looking glasses, i'll probably take the vial 3nodding .  

cardi

Cat

Jyami

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 1:48 pm
cardi
Cartagia
Well you worked hard for that zombie skin! xd I just made first level zombie, but it nearly killed me gonk I was brain dead for days...all I could see where grunny counts and leachers.

yush, i was stuck to my computer for a long time during the event gonk heart . but i'm not fond of the eyes. unless the admins release cooler-looking glasses, i'll probably take the vial 3nodding .
Cardi m'dear!

Mayhap you want a Demonic Pitchfork and a Kiki Kitty?

*is desperatly trying to sell them*

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 2:07 pm
*quotes self*

LadyDelaidra
Jyami; Could you do me favour hun and please stop advertising. ^^; Sorry. sweatdrop heart

LadyDelaidra

Romantic Prophet

Jyami

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 2:20 pm
Must've missed it. Sorry, LadyD.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 2:25 pm
Jyami
cardi
Cartagia

Cardi m'dear!

Why don't you just make a thread in the exchange to sell them? No doubt someone will take them off your hands!  

Cartagia

Jyami

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 2:26 pm
Cartagia
Jyami
cardi
Cartagia

Cardi m'dear!

Why don't you just make a thread in the exchange to sell them? No doubt someone will take them off your hands!
I have. twice. x.x  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 2:45 pm
Emi

I arrived at the same conclusion. So I got my three mules and my main account to level two only to get both grunny items and I just stopped there. I wonder if the items'll rise in price in a couple of years.  

The Doublethinker

cardi

Cat

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 3:02 pm
Jyami
Cardi m'dear!

sorry, i'm not into kitties and pitchforks at the moment >.<  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 3:17 pm
Jyami
Cartagia
Jyami
cardi
Cartagia

Cardi m'dear!

I have. twice. x.x

What happened, didn't anyone bid on them, or didn't they offer enough?

Eh, you could try just sticking them in the marketplace at lowest buy price.  

Cartagia

Jyami

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 5:20 pm
Cartagia
Jyami
Cartagia
Jyami
cardi
Cartagia

Cardi m'dear!

I have. twice. x.x

What happened, didn't anyone bid on them, or didn't they offer enough?

Eh, you could try just sticking them in the marketplace at lowest buy price.
It was all bumps and noob offers.

I don't have a shop. And I don't have enough to buy one. xD  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 5:23 pm
Cartagia
Emi

I thought the zombie skin was cool and something special for a while heart I decided I would go for it. I really wanted to go all of the way, but I just got stuck...I couldn't find a thread that was my grunny level and I didn't want to leech where I wasn't invited.

I was quite proud that, as far as I know, only one person blocked me during that event...and that person I can't even work out where I had gone wrong xd I tried really hard not to go into grunny threads that where higher than me.

I've had a phobia of Zombies since I was little. They make me sick when I see them to the point where I have to try and not puke.  

Emi

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

cardi

Cat

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 5:35 pm
i'm sorry i make emi sick gonk heart .  
Silky Slime Laboratory

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games