Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Silky Slime Laboratory
The Chatterbox~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LadyDelaidra

Romantic Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:12 pm
rofl heart  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 4:34 am
Emi
Cartagia
Emi
I was going to make it to level 3, but once I heard it was for zombieness rather then more grunny stuff I decided not to ><

I thought the zombie skin was cool and something special for a while heart I decided I would go for it. I really wanted to go all of the way, but I just got stuck...I couldn't find a thread that was my grunny level and I didn't want to leech where I wasn't invited.

I was quite proud that, as far as I know, only one person blocked me during that event...and that person I can't even work out where I had gone wrong xd I tried really hard not to go into grunny threads that where higher than me.

I've had a phobia of Zombies since I was little. They make me sick when I see them to the point where I have to try and not puke.

gonk Poor Emi!

cardi - xd  

Cartagia

Emi

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:40 am
Cartagia
Emi
Cartagia
Emi
I was going to make it to level 3, but once I heard it was for zombieness rather then more grunny stuff I decided not to ><

I thought the zombie skin was cool and something special for a while heart I decided I would go for it. I really wanted to go all of the way, but I just got stuck...I couldn't find a thread that was my grunny level and I didn't want to leech where I wasn't invited.

I was quite proud that, as far as I know, only one person blocked me during that event...and that person I can't even work out where I had gone wrong xd I tried really hard not to go into grunny threads that where higher than me.

I've had a phobia of Zombies since I was little. They make me sick when I see them to the point where I have to try and not puke.

gonk Poor Emi!

cardi - xd

Yeeeees v-v; I hated Gaia's event when I saw the whole zombie thing and hated the 2004 Zombie one which was based off too much of what created my phobia to begin with. As soon as all those zombies starting popping up, I got sick. Yay me.

Not your fault Cardi .___. It's the Admin's fault for doing zombieness  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:52 am
Yeah, the '04 Zombies where so much more freaky, more like traditional zombies. All the '05 ones have is weird eyes and pale skin.

That must have been awful for the few weeks after the event when lots of people where still walking around as zombies sad

Y'know probably talking about it isn't helping you...*shuts up*

I don't have any phobias (that I know of), but a friend at school was terrified of manequins.  

Cartagia

Emi

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 6:28 am
Sadly. I cried during the first zombie event (Especially when my boyfriend decided to go Zombie -_- He's not my boyfriend anymore, but we're still friends), and I cried during the Grunny zombie event .___. I almost threw up when I knew the Grunny wasn't really a head decoration and saw what it was really doing *pathetic*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 1:19 pm
*spin* Organized my offer thread a little more. Now the offers are in their own post. Played around with a few posts in the Greenhouse, too. Gonna order boombox versions of the Ragnarok slimes, and changed a color of one set's boomboxes so it wouldn't be too much like another one's.

Oh, LadyD, can you work with custom emotes? I've got several sets down the line that I've made (or am making) custom emotes for. Mostly my non-Summon title-specific FF Slimes (FF8, FF9, etc), altho' there's another set I'm making custom emotes for, too.

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

cardi

Cat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 2:04 pm
ninja heart

i am bridgechan. bahahahaha.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 2:29 pm
*poofs in* Sorry for vanishing. Got stuck working on my profile. So how's eveeryone been?  

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

LadyDelaidra

Romantic Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 2:55 pm
Cassidy Peterson
*spin* Organized my offer thread a little more. Now the offers are in their own post. Played around with a few posts in the Greenhouse, too. Gonna order boombox versions of the Ragnarok slimes, and changed a color of one set's boomboxes so it wouldn't be too much like another one's.

Oh, LadyD, can you work with custom emotes? I've got several sets down the line that I've made (or am making) custom emotes for. Mostly my non-Summon title-specific FF Slimes (FF8, FF9, etc), altho' there's another set I'm making custom emotes for, too.

Probably. I'll have to double check with Meriko, though. ^___^  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 3:27 pm
I'm good! Watching BLEACH. How're you, dragon? biggrin

That's fine, LadyD. Those orders are a few months off, anyways 3nodding  

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

The Doublethinker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 4:09 pm
Good afternoon everyone ^^

I have a question: can we start two threads in the subforum, one for collection and one for PRP, or is that not allowed?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 4:53 pm
*spin* Whoo, somebody just offered me their Jack's Anger. If my stuff sells, I may be able to get it at a decent price!

And I just had to yell at my roomie to convince her it was okay to eat my cheesecake xp

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 6:08 pm
Cassidy Peterson
*spin* Whoo, somebody just offered me their Jack's Anger. If my stuff sells, I may be able to get it at a decent price!

And I just had to yell at my roomie to convince her it was okay to eat my cheesecake xp
g'luck on that.

Yell at her? Doese she not like cheese cake or was she refusing cuz it's yours?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 6:22 pm
She was whining about feeling guilty 'cause Stef got it for me for Valentine's. xp T'would be neither healthy nor wise to let me eat it on my own, so I'm basically giving everyone else free grabs at however much they want, especially as I've already eaten over half of it by myself in two days already xd sweatdrop

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

Kairi Mi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 6:43 pm
CartoonKid
*hugs all her Silky Slimes and then counts all of them*

Let's see...1...2...3... eek I have...20 Silky Slimes sweatdrop
I only have 11! crying then again, I only got my first batch thing on the 13th...  
Silky Slime Laboratory

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games