Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Queentintin: Queenie's Gallery/on Pg 25 check Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 963 964 965 966 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hello my safe spot,
  like an image? save an image
  Happy joy, joy xoxo
View Results

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2022 7:41 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

thats alright emotion_hug , enjoy your trip *smiles* say is there a continuation,after the 12 episodes of *In Another World,with my smartphone?*or it's not dubbed in English yet?

Idk if there's a season 2 at the moment, but there's the light novel version which is ongoing.

Oh and that's another nice mermaid image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
More on her later.
have to go to work now, will reply later to Grant and David 3nodding

Okay. As for other Magic World anime, there's Wise Man's Grandchild, She Professed Herself as Pupil of the Wise Man, Iseaki Cheat Magicians & Land of Leadale just to name a a few

ty 4laugh

Evening, Queenie. I had a User Image error in some bios so I fixed it.
How was your day? I'm watching Bugs Bunny before bed.
Speaking of which, Nickelodeon used to show Bugs Bunny cartoons before the Cartoon Network got its start in 1992.

oh no ! and hi =) love Bugs Bunny , whats up Doc? hehe wow Nickelodeon? really? thats pretty cool, 1992 xd good year =)  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2022 7:45 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Okay. As for other Magic World anime, there's Wise Man's Grandchild, She Professed Herself as Pupil of the Wise Man, Iseaki Cheat Magicians & Land of Leadale just to name a a few

ty 4laugh

Speaking of which, Nickelodeon used to show Bugs Bunny cartoons before the Cartoon Network got its start in 1992.

oh no ! and hi =) love Bugs Bunny , whats up Doc? hehe wow Nickelodeon? really? thats pretty cool, 1992 xd good year =)

It was called "Looney Tunes on Nickelodeon". Next Month's Episode on Nick Knacks, is a Review on the 1980s then onto the 90s!
I'm looking forward to hearing about the Nick Studios, their games, Sitcoms, Sketch Comedies, Movies and Nicktoons.
This month's episode, they talked about Hey Dude, Nickelodeon's First Original Sitcom.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2022 7:48 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

ty 4laugh

It was called "Looney Tunes on Nickelodeon". Next Month's Episode on Nick Knacks, is a Review on the 1980s then onto the 90s!
I'm looking forward to hearing about the Nick Studios, their games, Sitcoms, Sketch Comedies, Movies and Nicktoons.
This month's episode, they talked about Hey Dude, Nickelodeon's First Original Sitcom.

wow sounds interesting 3nodding I like that title lol *Hey Dude!* cool, btw, I added 2 Japan cities, xd  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2022 8:00 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

ty 4laugh

wow sounds interesting 3nodding I like that title lol *Hey Dude!* cool, btw, I added 2 Japan cities, xd

Nice. I also replied in the IC & OOC ask a character. I'll make a 3rd anniversary party in the OOC PSA Events when I can.
I'll be going to bed soon.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2022 8:23 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

ty 4laugh

Nice. I also replied in the IC & OOC ask a character. I'll make a 3rd anniversary party in the OOC PSA Events when I can.

oo you were busy lol =) and alright ,will check *smiles* getting more of those pop up animations gifs xd  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2022 8:29 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

oo you were busy lol =) and alright ,will check *smiles* getting more of those pop up animations gifs xd

So when I return from my Trip, any ideas for an intermission Comedy Sketch for the WitWiCS OOC Game?
One idea is the Chief's Office at a Gas Station from the WitWiCS Episode, The Burgled Bridge which is a Gas Tank, Windshield Cleaning and Tire Check  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2022 8:35 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

So when I return from my Trip, any ideas for an intermission Comedy Sketch for the WitWiCS OOC Game?
One idea is the Chief's Office at a Gas Station from the WitWiCS Episode, The Burgled Bridge

Burgled Bridge, ooo sounds cool =) look hehe

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2022 8:43 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

One idea is the Chief's Office at a Gas Station from the WitWiCS Episode, The Burgled Bridge

User Image

Very nice. How did you do that? Who's that avatar cosplay, mermaid Xion as a human?
As for the Intermission of WitWiCS, we would hear about the Contest they did on the actual show from 1991-1995  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2022 8:52 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

User Image

Very nice. How did you do that? Who's that avatar cosplay, mermaid Xion as a human?
As for the Intermission of WitWiCS, we would hear about the Contest they did on the actual show from 1991-1995

very cool , and yes it's Zion a cosplay heart

some dude does them , for 2500 plat eacch full body like mine or framed xd

here,-https://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/blink-animation-pop-up-store-2-5kp/t.111511641_1/

I got wild and sweetsorrow one too xd =)  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2022 8:57 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

User Image

here,-https://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/blink-animation-pop-up-store-2-5kp/t.111511641_1/

Pretty cool. I also replied in Rela Cyel. As for replying in Tipa, I'll do that soon.
Have a good night.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2022 9:01 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

User Image

Pretty cool. I also replied in Rela Cyel. As for replying in Tipa, I'll do that soon.

alright =) you know those little bugs that bite there at night, well theyre biting my arms !a bit ya lol maybe time for a long sleeve 3nodding

I know. Good Night.  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2022 9:02 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

User Image

alright =) you know those little bugs that bite there at night, well theyre biting my arms !a bit ya lol maybe time for a long sleeve 3nodding  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2022 9:06 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

User Image

I know. Good Night.

ok good night =) sleep tight 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2022 6:37 am
Queentintin

Morning, I found an image of Adrian's Merman form, Queenie.
User Image

You can also finish working on Marinette's bio.
Anyway, I just woke up and had breakfast.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2022 7:31 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Morning, I found an image of Adrian's Merman form, Queenie.
User Image

You can also finish working on Marinette's bio.
Anyway, I just woke up and had breakfast.

thanks=) I thought I had finished her bio, is it missing something? the poses of clothing?  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 963 964 965 966 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games