Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Silky Slime Laboratory
The Chatterbox~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cardi

Cat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 9:11 pm
Cassidy Peterson
*spin* Whoo, somebody just offered me their Jack's Anger. If my stuff sells, I may be able to get it at a decent price!

And I just had to yell at my roomie to convince her it was okay to eat my cheesecake xp

*hee* cassidy looks pissed with jack's anger on.

"you're going to eat that cheesecake, dammit, and you're gonna like it! rofl "

sorry, that just popped to my mind while i was reading cassidy's post ninja heart .

and yes, this is a quiet guild, kairi mi. we run in and out whenever 3nodding .  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 9:40 pm
Cassidy Peterson
I'm good! Watching BLEACH. How're you, dragon? biggrin

Better then I was a few weeks ago. Whats BLEACH?  

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Jyami

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 4:23 am
*runs in and tinkles*

MY FAIRY GODMOTHER COSTUME IS ALMOST COMPLETE! XP

Now I need to save for the Golden Laurels, and I'm all set.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 7:04 am
cardi
"you're going to eat that cheesecake, dammit, and you're gonna like it! rofl "

S'about right xd

dragon bound
Whats BLEACH?

BLEACH is... hard to explain sweatdrop Very amusing, rather long anime - episode 69 came out in Japan this week. It's about people with the power to see ghosts, and a whole society of Shinigami (Death Gods), and lots of wacky antics, and lots of bloody battles...

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 8:12 am
Speaking of BLEACH, I can't decide whether I should get Slime sets for sub-characters as well. I've already got orders written up for the main characters of the series, but I can't decide whether I should also write up orders for the Zanpakutoh or the Shinigami Captains & Lieutenants. I'm prolly gonna do the Shinigami, but I dunno if I know enough Zanpakutoh names.

edit: Started writing Shinigami orders whee

What? Obsessed? Me? Nahhhh

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 8:48 am
Cassidy Peterson
Speaking of BLEACH, I can't decide whether I should get Slime sets for sub-characters as well. I've already got orders written up for the main characters of the series, but I can't decide whether I should also write up orders for the Zanpakutoh or the Shinigami Captains & Lieutenants. I'm prolly gonna do the Shinigami, but I dunno if I know enough Zanpakutoh names.

edit: Started writing Shinigami orders whee

What? Obsessed? Me? Nahhhh

^ _
O-o

rolleyes  

Cartagia

cardi

Cat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 8:51 am
*dances* i got my scarf! heart

of course, i'm now flat broke. if ladyd opens orders now, i'm toast ninja heart .  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 9:21 am
Cartagia
rolleyes

4laugh

cardi

of course, i'm now flat broke. if ladyd opens orders now, i'm toast ninja heart .

Congrats! biggrin

I'm selling a few letters off my storage, so that'll hopefully give me around 40-45k. The Jack broke me and my next 15k after that went to a friend who loaned me gold so I could afford it. I've got a little under 2.5k now.

WE LOVE YOU LADYD whee

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

Cartagia

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 11:00 am
cardi

Pretty scarfie! *pets*

I sold a few things yesterday, bought ace of spades from my friend so she could afford to get her Kiki back...I now have about 20k on me, so I might go for a pair of my own baby seals instead of just loaning them out xd

*joins in the praise heart *  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 11:05 am
Please cardi, I'm not THAT mean. xD;  

LadyDelaidra

Romantic Prophet

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:55 pm
Cassidy Peterson
She was whining about feeling guilty 'cause Stef got it for me for Valentine's. xp T'would be neither healthy nor wise to let me eat it on my own, so I'm basically giving everyone else free grabs at however much they want, especially as I've already eaten over half of it by myself in two days already xd sweatdrop
ouch sounds like a stomach ach waiting to happen.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 4:02 pm
I've started an offcial Silky Slime fund in my mule and stocked it with 5k, so I'm always prepared 3nodding  

The Doublethinker

Jyami

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 4:49 pm
*twitch*

Why does it feel like everyone is wearing Golden Laurels to taunt me? *twitch,twitch*

....don't mind me! Im paranoid! FREE WISHES FOR EVERYONE! *throws around fairy dust*

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 5:29 pm
I wish for... uhm... shiney slimes whee

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

cardi

Cat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 5:55 pm
thank you for the kudos, everybody whee heart .

@ladyd: *hee* don't not open on my account xd heart . some stuff in my vend got sold, so i got a few goldies with me *pats wallet* xD.  
Silky Slime Laboratory

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games