Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Cygnus_Pisces: Cygnus_Pisces' Gallery Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2022 4:47 pm
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
I was looking at the Looney Tunes Webtoons and if I did a Toon Marooned Parody in the RP as an All That Sketch, that would be 9 characters, so that Sketch is out. Other than that, I was feeling a little sleepy, tried & sluggish.

I'm waiting for Diablo Immortal's Final Version on the PC as in Final Release Trailer since its in Open Beta at the moment. But I wonder what Arclight Rumble would be like when it comes out... It looks like a Tower Offense where all characters you play as are Figurine Toys on some sort of Game Board. I hope to play as the Alliance in that game. Arclight Rumble is also a Mobile Game but I hope to see a PC Version when it goes Open Beta

Sounds like a restart. Who would their Swedish parents be as NPCs?

I dunno. Also why would there be a restart?

Just Curious.

Anyway, care to hear about Looney Tunes Webtoons?
Its a series of Looney Tunes Cartoons made in Shockwave Flash from the Early to Mid 2000s on the Looney Tunes homepage before becoming WB Kids. Most of them got 2 DVD Releases with 10 New Shorts not even on the Looney Tunes Website that are made for the DVD Episode Select Menus.
I used to watch these Webtoons when I was younger and they had interactive segments which were filtered out in the DVD Versions
Okay

Since we have a lot of mermaids in the RP, we'll get back to seeing Sweden restarts of Aulona and her friends as human girls, high school students later.

Anyway, how was your day?
It's been alright  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2022 4:54 pm
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
I was looking at the Looney Tunes Webtoons and if I did a Toon Marooned Parody in the RP as an All That Sketch, that would be 9 characters, so that Sketch is out. Other than that, I was feeling a little sleepy, tried & sluggish.

I'm waiting for Diablo Immortal's Final Version on the PC as in Final Release Trailer since its in Open Beta at the moment. But I wonder what Arclight Rumble would be like when it comes out... It looks like a Tower Offense where all characters you play as are Figurine Toys on some sort of Game Board. I hope to play as the Alliance in that game. Arclight Rumble is also a Mobile Game but I hope to see a PC Version when it goes Open Beta

Sounds like a restart. Who would their Swedish parents be as NPCs?

I dunno. Also why would there be a restart?

Just Curious.

Anyway, care to hear about Looney Tunes Webtoons?
Its a series of Looney Tunes Cartoons made in Shockwave Flash from the Early to Mid 2000s on the Looney Tunes homepage before becoming WB Kids. Most of them got 2 DVD Releases with 10 New Shorts not even on the Looney Tunes Website that are made for the DVD Episode Select Menus.
I used to watch these Webtoons when I was younger and they had interactive segments which were filtered out in the DVD Versions
Okay

Since we have a lot of mermaids in the RP, we'll get back to seeing Sweden restarts of Aulona and her friends as human girls, high school students later.

Anyway, how was your day?
It's been alright

Cool. I'm watching Looney Tunes  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2022 4:57 pm
CrystBalfast

Playing 'Castlevania Aria of Sorrow' before going to bed  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2022 12:09 pm
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Hiya, Cy. I got 27 levels left with Alarak before I can unlock his Mothership Hero Unit in StarCraft. After that, I may work on Nova's Super Cloaking as I have 45 Levels to get to then Dehaka and that's all for the Co-op for the time being.
Speaking of which, which PS4 games look good nowadays?
Sonic Origins, TMNT Shredder's Revenge, River City Saga: Three Kingdoms, River City Girls 0-2, Phantasy Star Online 2 look nice too.

I also relaxed in the Pool a bit since it was a nice day outside.

So for the Sweden school girls Sirpa, Ariane & Nilima when get to reseting them as Sweden students with the same personalities, what houses do you have in mind and what part of Sweden would they live in?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2022 12:19 pm
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Hiya, Cy. I got 27 levels left with Alarak before I can unlock his Mothership Hero Unit in StarCraft. After that, I may work on Nova's Super Cloaking as I have 45 Levels to get to then Dehaka and that's all for the Co-op for the time being.
Sonic Origins, TMNT Shredder's Revenge, River City Saga: Three Kingdoms, River City Girls 0-2, Phantasy Star Online 2 look nice too.

So for the Sweden school girls Sirpa, Ariane & Nilima when get to reseting them as Sweden students with the same personalities, what houses do you have in mind and what part of Sweden would they live in?

Dunno. Haven't really checked out newer games.

I also don't have anything in mind for them being rewritten as humans  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2022 12:30 pm
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

I'm sure we can think of something. Take your time.

Anyway, Sonic Frontiers will bring back the Big the Cat Fishing Minigame from Sonic Adventure 1. That Minigame got me into SEGA Bass Fishing and it was fun. Disney Dreamlight Valley is also coming out which is a Mixture of Animal Crossing, Kingdom Hearts, Rune Factory & Harvest Moon.
While Speedstorm plays like a Disney version of Mario Kart.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2022 12:33 pm
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Anyway, Sonic Frontiers will bring back the Big the Cat Fishing Minigame from Sonic Adventure 1. That Minigame got me into SEGA Bass Fishing and it was fun. Disney Dreamlight Valley is also coming out which is a Mixture of Animal Crossing, Kingdom Hearts, Rune Factory & Harvest Moon.
Nope, won't be able to think of something (If I can't even think of something for sandybell's best friend, I highly doubt I can think of something for those four)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2022 12:37 pm
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Nope, won't be able to think of something (If I can't even think of something for sandybell's best friend, I highly doubt I can think of something for those four)

I can't think of anything either at the moment.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
They could be friends of Marche Comstock.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2022 12:39 pm
CrystBalfast
I also don't understand where the sudden idea of rewriting them comes from  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2022 12:53 pm
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Just a thought I had. They could be friends of Marche Comstock.
I may play some Lake Kindred.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2022 1:01 pm
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Haven't played that in years  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2022 1:14 pm
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Anyway, what's new this afternoon/evening  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2022 1:22 pm
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Nothing much, just about to start playing Harmony of Dissonance (finished Aria of Sorrow today. Just got the extra mode left, but it's a bit difficult so I'm taking a break)

Another Castlevania game? Powerslave plays like a mixture of Castlevania and Metroid but as a First Person Shooter game  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2022 1:24 pm
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Nothing much, just about to start playing Harmony of Dissonance (finished Aria of Sorrow today. Just got the extra mode left, but it's a bit difficult so I'm taking a break)  

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2022 2:02 pm
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Another Castlevania game? Powerslave plays like a mixture of Castlevania and Metroid but as a First Person Shooter game
Yeah, it's was added on Castlevania Advance collection (along with Aria of Sorrow, Circle of the Moon and Dracula X).  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games