Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Ultrabord: Ultrabord's Gallery Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2023 4:53 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord

Evening, bord. How was your Cinco de Mayo Celebration? I had 3 Flour Tacos, Meat & Cheese & played some Morrowind. Finished the Tribunal Temple Guild Tasks then saw some TMNT Super Rocksteady & Mighty Bebop.

So now my PS5 Controller has to be charged before I turn off the PS5.

At the Moment in Morrowind, I'm doing Act 2 of the Tribunal Story.
In other words, my Cinco de Mayo Celebration was fun as I relaxed.

*5-9-23*
Evening, bord. My day was pretty good. The other day, I beat the Morrowind main Story. After that, I did some fine tuning in the OOC Gallery. So I'm relaxing
I didn't celebrate Cinco de Mayo, buying burritos on sale at the grocery store the day after was as close as I got and that was a coincidence lol. also that day and the weekend after the line for the Mexican restaurants was nuts and I didn't even realize why until just now (I noticed on Saturday). today I worked though and I'm really tired.  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2023 12:20 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord

Evening, bord. How was your Cinco de Mayo Celebration? I had 3 Flour Tacos, Meat & Cheese & played some Morrowind. Finished the Tribunal Temple Guild Tasks then saw some TMNT Super Rocksteady & Mighty Bebop.

*5-9-23*
Evening, bord. My day was pretty good. The other day, I beat the Morrowind main Story. After that, I did some fine tuning in the OOC Gallery. So I'm relaxing
I didn't celebrate Cinco de Mayo, buying burritos on sale at the grocery store the day after was as close as I got and that was a coincidence lol. also that day and the weekend after the line for the Mexican restaurants was nuts and I didn't even realize why until just now (I noticed on Saturday). today I worked though and I'm really tired.

*5-13*
Afternoon, bord. It's gotten hot outside where I am in a way which sounds like an early summer.
Anyway, I tried Elder Scrolls 4-5's Prologues and they played well. Hopefully, they'll go on sale on Summer 2023.

I was resting earlier. Oh, I almost forgot to mention that I made an IC Event idea section. So when Karts are introduced in the RP, I suppose I can do a Road Race IC Event not just with the introduced karts, but with horses & chocobos to name an example.

When I do that IC Race event, what would the Grand Prize be in a IC Race Event?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2023 2:39 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord

*5-9-23*

*5-13*
Afternoon, bord. It's gotten hot outside where I am in a way which sounds like an early summer.
Anyway, I tried Elder Scrolls 4-5's Prologues and they played well. Hopefully, they'll go on sale on Summer 2023.

I was resting earlier. Oh, I almost forgot to mention that I made an IC Event idea section. So when Karts are introduced in the RP, I suppose I can do a Road Race IC Event not just with the introduced karts, but with horses & chocobos to name an example.

hi, summer is really lame, I'm hoping that early summer weather also means early fall weather because that's more comfortable (and way better bc of spring/summer allergies.) today it's a weekend and I didn't have much to do, I ate lunch at Burger King, doing the usual online games and stuff. Also since I don't usually play the IC games, I probably won't make any either, and idk much about ideas, I'd go with something decent priced that you find in the Gaia marketplace- no cheap freebie junk, good stuff that's worth at least 1000 platinum and maybe even has a race theme (maybe some especially good horse-themed item that comes out of one of the Lake Kindred chance items.)  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2023 12:42 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord

*5-9-23*

*5-13*

hi, summer is really lame, I'm hoping that early summer weather also means early fall weather because that's more comfortable (and way better bc of spring/summer allergies.) today it's a weekend and I didn't have much to do, I ate lunch at Burger King, doing the usual online games and stuff. Also since I don't usually play the IC games, I probably won't make any either, and idk much about ideas, I'd go with something decent priced that you find in the Gaia marketplace- no cheap freebie junk, good stuff that's worth at least 1000 platinum and maybe even has a race theme (maybe some especially good horse-themed item that comes out of one of the Lake Kindred chance items.)

Cool. I'll see if I can find an animal LK pet item and trophy item when I can for that event.
Anyway, how is your Mother's Day 2023 going? Mine is pretty good since I'm relaxing at the moment.

I also found images of Adventurer Guild Cards since I used GIMP to change the frame color from Rank E (Grey) to Rank SSS (Platinum) at the moment...
User Image

*Two Desserts Later...*

I had some dessert earlier. Now what was I saying?
...I may do a AA Bronze Rank but I have to find a Bronze Color.
Other that that, I had a cheesecake and chocolate whipped cream pie slice.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2023 3:24 pm
CrystBalfast

Cool. I'll see if I can find an animal LK pet item and trophy item when I can for that event.
Anyway, how is your Mother's Day 2023 going? Mine is pretty good since I'm relaxing at the moment.

I also found images of Adventurer Guild Cards since I used GIMP to change the frame color from Rank E (Grey) to Rank SSS (Platinum) at the moment...
User Image

*Two Desserts Later...*
my day has been coffee and got my mom a card, wrote custom stuff in it (mostly silly rhymes lol, not a real poem but it's still something.) also did an avatar on my alt account for the Nouveau Horreur contest which was interesting and definitely worth using that weekly free gcash contest entry for even if it doesn't win, mildly creepy ghost widow  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2023 11:57 am
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

User Image

*Two Desserts Later...*
my day has been coffee and got my mom a card, wrote custom stuff in it (mostly silly rhymes lol, not a real poem but it's still something.) also did an avatar on my alt account for the Nouveau Horreur contest which was interesting and definitely worth using that weekly free gcash contest entry for even if it doesn't win, mildly creepy ghost widow

Afternoon, bord. How is everything? Relaxing after playing Elder Scrolls 4.
Other than that, I have a trip soon so I may be on the old laptop when I can.

So in the meantime, when I'm the trip, I may relax at night and listen to some Looney Tunes playing.
I see queenie also quoted you in the IC. In the meantime, 2 More days until Shadow Warrior 3's Midnight Launch.
That's what's new with me at the moment.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2023 3:27 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

User Image

*Two Desserts Later...*

So in the meantime, when I'm the trip, I may relax at night and listen to some Looney Tunes playing.
I see queenie also quoted you in the IC. In the meantime, 2 More days until Shadow Warrior 3's Midnight Launch.
today I am stress ball so also gotta do relaxing things rn. I was doing other things like a couple mini-events in Gaia forums, making avatars, usual fav games, etc. so I don't always post right away in the RPs because my posts should not be stressful and you know that.  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2023 7:29 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

User Image

*Two Desserts Later...*

today I am stress ball so also gotta do relaxing things rn. I was doing other things like a couple mini-events in Gaia forums, making avatars, usual fav games, etc. so I don't always post right away in the RPs because my posts should not be stressful and you know that.

Okay. Anyway, I have to wrap things up soon in a little while. Have a good night, bord. Sleep well.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hope my week's trip goes well.

*5-18-2023*
Afternoon. The Final Arc of Pokemon's Ketchum Saga has begun with 1 episode down and 10 to go until the conclusion of the Ketchum Saga of Pokemon.
The Final Arc of Pokemon's Ketchum Saga during Ultimate Journeys is called "Aim to be a Pokemon Master".
I also found out that Unreal Tournament 3 will be returning soon but we don't know when.

*5-21-2023*
Evening, bord. The other day, I got Skyrim Anniversary, Redguard and Elder Scrolls Online since they were on sale.
For Dinner, I went to the Crabcake Factory and got Chicken Tenders and Fries. As for dessert, I had some Blue Bunny Soft Serve Ice Cream.

Fun Fact, on one Summer Night during Summer 2019 when I had dinner at the Crabcake Factory, that's when I got the inspiration to make the Mermaid Princess RP Guild as it all started with a thought that became a question, "What if Athena was a 16 Year old Mermaid Princess and the First Princess of Atlantica?" & that's how it all started.

Anyhow, I'm relaxing in the meantime on my trip. Watching some DVDs and I played some Air Hockey along with some Jurassic Park Pinball.
I may watch some Nick at Nite DVDs such as Looney Tunes or old Sitcom DVDs before bed. Have a good night  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2023 6:56 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

User Image

*Two Desserts Later...*

Okay. Anyway, I have to wrap things up soon in a little while. Have a good night, bord. Sleep well.

*5-18-2023*
Afternoon. The Final Arc of Pokemon's Ketchum Saga has begun with 1 episode down and 10 to go until the conclusion of the Ketchum Saga of Pokemon.
The Final Arc of Pokemon's Ketchum Saga during Ultimate Journeys is called "Aim to be a Pokemon Master".
I also found out that Unreal Tournament 3 will be returning soon but we don't know when.

*5-21-2023*
Evening, bord. The other day, I got Skyrim Anniversary, Redguard and Elder Scrolls Online since they were on sale.
For Dinner, I went to the Crabcake Factory and got Chicken Tenders and Fries. As for dessert, I had some Blue Bunny Soft Serve Ice Cream.

Fun Fact, on one Summer Night during Summer 2019 when I had dinner at the Crabcake Factory, that's when I got the inspiration to make the Mermaid Princess RP Guild as it all started with a thought that became a question, "What if Athena was a 16 Year old Mermaid Princess and the First Princess of Atlantica?" & that's how it all started.

Anyhow, I'm relaxing in the meantime on my trip. Watching some DVDs and I played some Air Hockey along with some Jurassic Park Pinball.
I may watch some Nick at Nite DVDs such as Looney Tunes or old Sitcom DVDs before bed. Have a good night
hi, I've been tired/doing online stuff this weekend, working last Friday. and yeah, people have made alternate versions of characters/famous people for a long time, I've read some of the webtoons and books with alternate versions of ancient gods/goddesses like the Percy Jackson books. also we ate clearance veggie pizzas I got from the grocery store and I added rotisserie chicken to the pizzas, it was good.  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2023 11:00 am
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

User Image

*Two Desserts Later...*

*5-18-2023*

*5-21-2023*

hi, I've been tired/doing online stuff this weekend, working last Friday. and yeah, people have made alternate versions of characters/famous people for a long time, I've read some of the webtoons and books with alternate versions of ancient gods/goddesses like the Percy Jackson books. also we ate clearance veggie pizzas I got from the grocery store and I added rotisserie chicken to the pizzas, it was good.

Good Afternoon, bord. What's new? Its cleaning day where I am at the moment. Speaking of Cleaning, I would need to check the filters & check if Shadow Warrior 3 for the PS5 is ready for Pickup after the trip.

Anyway, its a slow day for me, so there's not much to do at the moment except for watch a DVD movie.

*5-27-2023*
Hello, bord. I'm back from my trip being Part 1 and Part 2 is in 2 Weeks. I fell asleep during the return trip once or twice since I was tried in the early morning. So I may rest for a while before cleaning the PC Filters since I'm tried from my trip.
Oh and by the way, what are you doing for Memorial Day Weekend 2023?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2023 11:01 am
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

*5-18-2023*

*5-21-2023*

Good Afternoon, bord. What's new? Its cleaning day where I am at the moment. Speaking of Cleaning, I would need to check the filters & check if Shadow Warrior 3 for the PS5 is ready for Pickup after the trip.

Anyway, its a slow day for me, so there's not much to do at the moment except for watch a DVD movie.

*5-27-2023*
Hello, bord. I'm back from my trip being Part 1 and Part 2 is in 2 Weeks. I fell asleep during the return trip once or twice since I was tried in the early morning. So I may rest for a while before cleaning the PC Filters since I'm tried from my trip.
hi, I haven't been doing much besides working yesterday, will probably mostly do the same stuff on Memorial Day too. they have a parade but I'd rather not go outside too long because too much pollen everywhere, grass pollen (flower pollen isn't as bad tbh, I do like the flowers.) maybe we'll eat something special for dinner that day though.  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2023 12:18 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

*5-18-2023*

*5-21-2023*

*5-27-2023*
hi, I haven't been doing much besides working yesterday, will probably mostly do the same stuff on Memorial Day too. they have a parade but I'd rather not go outside too long because too much pollen everywhere, grass pollen (flower pollen isn't as bad tbh, I do like the flowers.) maybe we'll eat something special for dinner that day though.

Cool. Happy Birthday in 3 days.

When I was watching Nick Knacks on YouTube, their episode on Cable in the Classroom's LaunchBox highlighted the Introduction to 1991 along with what was new that year:
Apple released the First of its Powerbook Laptops that year & Linux's First Version of its OS is released.

In Movies, Hook & Beauty and the Beast were released in Theaters.

In Television, Comedy Central is launched which showed Mystery Science Theater 3000 Movies & Wheel of Fortune's Daytime Version ends after 16 years while the Nighttime Syndication Version continues to air.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2023 1:15 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

*5-18-2023*

*5-21-2023*

*5-27-2023*

When I was watching Nick Knacks on YouTube, their episode on Cable in the Classroom's LaunchBox highlighted the Introduction to 1991 along with what was new that year:
Apple released the First of its Powerbook Laptops that year & Linux's First Version of its OS is released.

In Television, Comedy Central is launched which showed Mystery Science Theater 3000 Movies & Wheel of Fortune's Daytime Version ends after 16 years while the Nighttime Syndication Version continues to air.
yeah idk if I’ll even remember most of that

anyway my stupid laptop died, so I probably won’t have another one for a week or so, so I won’t be able to post as much right now. and spring allergies are kinda bad right now. otherwise the weekend is good, went to a church, and McDonald’s because it has good wifi.  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2023 2:46 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

*5-18-2023*

*5-21-2023*

*5-27-2023*

anyway my stupid laptop died, so I probably won’t have another one for a week or so, so I won’t be able to post as much right now. and spring allergies are kinda bad right now. otherwise the weekend is good, went to a church, and McDonald’s because it has good wifi.

Okay. The Power Button on the back of my PC's Monitor broke off. At least the switch button on the Monitor's Motherboard works. So that's a bad sign right there for my computer's monitor of what's yet to come since that monitor got a good amount of use out of it.

Anyway, I started Skyrim the other day and its pretty good. I also worked on a Shooting Gallery 2023 OOC Carnival Game where you knock down ducks by shooting them with a Water Pistol.

*5-30-2023*
Happy Birthday, bord! Have a fun birthday today. What's new?
I'm relaxing today as next month begins Summer 2023.
In the meantime, I hope to find another monitor to replace my old one when I can.

6-4-2023
Afternoon or Evening, bord. I got my monitor replaced and it works well. I had dinner a couple of minutes ago. What's new with you? I'm relaxing at the moment. When I picked up Shredder's Revenge for the PS5, I saw that the old SEARS Building was being dismantled and reworked into a Target Building  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2023 1:08 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

*5-27-2023*

Okay. The Power Button on the back of my PC's Monitor broke off. At least the switch button on the Monitor's Motherboard works. So that's a bad sign right there for my computer's monitor of what's yet to come since that monitor got a good amount of use out of it.

Anyway, I started Skyrim the other day and its pretty good. I also worked on a Shooting Gallery 2023 OOC Carnival Game where you knock down ducks by shooting them with a Water Pistol.

*5-30-2023*
Happy Birthday, bord! Have a fun birthday today. What's new?
I'm relaxing today as next month begins Summer 2023.
In the meantime, I hope to find another monitor to replace my old one when I can.

6-4-2023
Afternoon or Evening, bord. I got my monitor replaced and it works well. I had dinner a couple of minutes ago. What's new with you? I'm relaxing at the moment. When I picked up Shredder's Revenge for the PS5, I saw that the old SEARS Building was being dismantled and reworked into a Target Building
hi, sounds like you’re a bit busy, and yeah I’ll probably be getting a new laptop next week, it can be hard to find good quality computers. I’m tired, did some interesting stuff, maybe ate more fast food than I needed, a little OC drawing in a journal since I’m online less.  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff