Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Silky Slime Laboratory
The Chatterbox~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Doublethinker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 10:37 am
Cassidy Peterson
Yeup 3nodding

I need a theme for a set of Baby Slimes I'm gonna get... eventually... There's gonna be 10 of them, so I need something I can be fairly broad with.

fruit maybe? or characters from a book/movie/saga/etc you really like, though I'm not sure if this would be broad enough. Other ideas... countries of the world? different kinds of pie... or maybe athletes (since the winter olympic is going on right now and such ^^)?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 10:45 am
The Doublethinker
Cassidy Peterson
Yeup 3nodding

I need a theme for a set of Baby Slimes I'm gonna get... eventually... There's gonna be 10 of them, so I need something I can be fairly broad with.

fruit maybe? or characters from a book/movie/saga/etc you really like, though I'm not sure if this would be broad enough. Other ideas... countries of the world? different kinds of pie... or maybe athletes (since the winter olympic is going on right now and such ^^)?

Mmm, pie! xd I want to see a pie set now.  

Cartagia

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 11:07 am
It may be well into summer - maybe later, before I start getting them. I'm a long way off from even ordering the parents, much less breeding them. They aren't even in my main pending-order thread yet. I need a theme that works all year 'round.

I'm also not entirely sure what elementals the babies will be, as I'm going to be ordering 20 babies in all from just two mothers, so I'll be doing a lot of different pairings. So I need a theme that's very broad and open, in case I wind up with an excessive amount of one element in each theme. I've already got the theme for one of the sets, which allows for gender-specific naming that doesn't directly depend on the baby's element. I think my grammar is slipping...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 12:05 pm
Wow! *is incapable of planning ahead* xP
Maybe try weather types? (i.e. hail, breeze, sprinkle, frost... etc.) that could work all year around.

and while we are on the topic of breeding, can someone explain what a sparkling elixir does? I'm sort of confused...  

The Doublethinker

Delaidra Kaolin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 1:15 pm
I'm offline for about a week kids, so no new slimes will be delivered until next week. :3

Sorry! ^___^ <333333

*hugs all*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 2:06 pm
that's cool. ^^ *hugs*  

The Doublethinker

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 2:38 pm
*snugs LadyD* heart

I'm not honestly sure the exact capabilities of the sparkling elixir.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 12:38 pm
Hullo Everyone! :3

I am in need of your help. I am getting a male Parakeet, and I don't know what to name it! Suggestions, anyone?

Jyami

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:16 pm
Is there a link button for the guild?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:34 pm
Jyami: I suggest not naming it on its color. I got a pure white parakeet & named it Snowy, and by the time it died it was mostly blue & grey. sweatdrop

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:41 pm
Jyami
Hullo Everyone! :3

I am in need of your help. I am getting a male Parakeet, and I don't know what to name it! Suggestions, anyone?
I usually name pets after favorite characters or sometimes my own OCs and OCs of my good friends.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 4:05 pm
@Jyami - perhaps something silly xd

@Cassidy - parakeets change color? O.o  

The Doublethinker

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 5:29 pm
The Doublethinker

Either that, or mine was part chameleon o_O  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 5:49 pm
Fruits sound neat!  

The King of Halloween

Emi

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:16 pm
Cassidy Peterson
The Doublethinker

Either that, or mine was part chameleon o_O

Mine never changed colors o-o;

I named mine Simba and Nala :3 Yes, after the Lion King.  
Silky Slime Laboratory

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games