Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Silky Slime Laboratory
The Chatterbox~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xuvrette

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 4:13 pm
Chain of Memories? xd  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:56 am
My new silky is born,
heart heart
User Image  

Darlaa

Loyal Gaian

38,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Market Browser 100

Jyami

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 5:02 am
Hello everyone! heart heart

My three silkies have been born! xp

*prods sig*

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 5:34 am
I cant wait till the list opens.  

bp56

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Cartagia

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:25 pm
Jyami
Hello everyone! heart heart

My three silkies have been born! xp

*prods sig*

xd Lord Sleepyhead.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:31 pm
Ugh, I've got a headache. Damn kitten.

Something is seriously wrong with the kitten confused

I was sick today, so I slept until around 4, got up at around 4:10. Front door was WIDE OPEN - and I'd been alone in the house since around 10 or 11.

So naturally I panicked, slammed the door, comforted cat and went looking for kitten. Kitten pops up from under the couch with fur all bushed up. Before I get a chance to comfort him, he violently attacks the cat. I've seen the cat get like this before, but the kitten was much worse. When I yelled at him he started snarling and threatening me. He kept flinching when I moved - I had to let him attack the cat again so I could run to get up to Stef's room.

Came downstairs. Couldn't find either of them. Eventually cat started meowing, I grabbed him and put him in the bathroom to protect him. I grabbed a broom to protect myself from the kitten. Eventually the kitten comes out, chills on the couch. After a while he hops up and starts sniffing around the lappy and let me pet him. I tried to pick him up, he hissed, I threw him on the couch. He looked offended and curled up to rest.

He's in the bathroom now.

He let me pet him, let me pick him up, let me carry him to the bathroom, let me hold him still, let me open the door, sniffed the cat nicely, SCREAMED AND FLAILED, and I threw him in when the cat ran.

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

LadyDelaidra

Romantic Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:30 pm
@_______@ Crazy cats  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:20 pm
Yeah gonk Time to neuter the kitten soon, seriously. We think the cat brought in a foreign scent when he came back inside.

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

cardi

Cat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:19 pm
Cassidy Peterson
cardi
Cassidy Peterson
gonk I'm sad now. My hair in Animal Crossing is terrible crying

gonk heart *huggles*

I had this cute pink pigtail hairstyle with a cowlick. Now I've got this awful blue hair that I can't even hide properly under my hat. And I don't wanna wear the hat! I wanna wear my Halo!

gonk heart can you get a haircut?

your kitty story is crazy eek . i'm used to kittens being soft and cuddly and friendly. it's the grownup cats that are disagreeable with them >.<

congrats again on beating kh, ladyd! ^^ i haven't gotten around to beating it yet. got stuck at this boss battle and i can't figure out how to win gonk .

*mwees over the newborn slimes* so cute! ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:27 pm
@Cassidy - Wow. @.@

*cuddles all the new slimies* heart  

The Doublethinker

LadyDelaidra

Romantic Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:30 pm
cardi; I beat Chain of Memories, but not KH yet. xD;;;; I'm working on Riku mode of CoM, THEN KH shall be defeated. x3  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:44 pm
oh yeah, i meant CoM whee . it seems harder, but i guess that's probably because i haven't mastered all the card battle techniques available (there's some fighting strategy that i never use).

kh was really hard for me also. since i prefer the turn-based rpg system that final fantasy uses, kh's battle system took some getting used to. there are still a side quest or two in that game that i haven't completed yet >.<  

cardi

Cat

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 11:16 am
cardi

your kitty story is crazy eek . i'm used to kittens being soft and cuddly and friendly. it's the grownup cats that are disagreeable with them >.<
Most of the kittens I've had are kool, untill they see bare feet. I'll be walking around and all the sudden I'll feel five little claws ripping into my heel. Except my daughters cat she likes to lick feet. o.O  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 1:04 pm
My cats have all been cool with feet, but not a one of them understood as kittens that "feet + blanket = feet under blanket" and would often attack lumps under the blanket with notable ferocity.

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

Jyami

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 3:33 pm
*zooms about trying to find a slime rp she can join in on* heart

----
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Silky Slime Laboratory

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games