Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Silky Slime Laboratory
The Chatterbox~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cardi

Cat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:58 pm
rawr. my best friend wants me to play world of warcraft so much that she mailed me the game! (she lives in cali, i live in georgia)

just what i need. another addiction.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 6:04 pm
I missed the ordering gonk  

Eyria

13,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Love Machine 150

LadyDelaidra

Romantic Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 7:12 pm
Eyria

I haven't even opened yet! @__________@;  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 5:28 am
cardi
rawr. my best friend wants me to play world of warcraft so much that she mailed me the game! (she lives in cali, i live in georgia)

just what i need. another addiction.

I started playing that game when a friend gave me his second copy (don't ask, he's mental...he pre-ordered it then when it didn't arrive on the day of release he just couldn't wait so he went out and just bought a copy from the shop xd ). I've been addicted ever since, though struggling to level up a 32 human mage.  

Cartagia

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:27 am
My boyfriend & housemates are addicted to WoW. I don't wanna play, so I've threatened to name my character 867JENNY5309 if they try to force me xd

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 8:13 am
yeah, i told my friend there's no way in hell i'd play it because it's an online game, and i have a thing against online games. for example, i have all final fantasy games except for ff 11, since it's online. but noo-oo, she went ahead and sent me WoW anyway gonk .

speaking of names, somebody already took cardi in WoW eek . i had to use "cardee." darn. oh, and i'm currently a level 5 paladin. i hate starting new at something and being a total newbie gonk .  

cardi

Cat

Cartagia

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:09 am
I like going around the starting areas in WoW and giving things to newbies xd It's funny to see how many of them cancel the trades...I can't work out why you would do that if someone is giving you something for free. *scratches head*

I'm only against paying for online games because of the ammount of memory space they take up. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:39 pm
*prances about gaily*  

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

Eyria

13,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:13 am
LadyDelaidra
Eyria

I haven't even opened yet! @__________@;
oooh I thought I saw some orders from valentines, I thought I missed my chance *excellent continues to watch and wait*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 12:25 pm
*feels sick* T______________T

Expect slots somewhere around Monday, I guess. I'll try to get the rest of ze orders done this weekend. heart  

LadyDelaidra

Romantic Prophet

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 1:32 pm
*snuggles LadyD & feeds her fruit* Feel better! heart  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 6:15 pm
LadyDelaidra
*feels sick* T______________T

Expect slots somewhere around Monday, I guess. I'll try to get the rest of ze orders done this weekend. heart

sad sorry you are not feeling well.... *sends you chicken soup*

Eyria: *waves* I'm stalking too ninja mrgreen  

LadyElara

Spicibodi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 7:23 pm
Hello everyone...I' new. Can't wait to own a silky slime...yay!! *dances*

By the way i was thinking about buying World of Warcraft, do you still have to pay a fee ... heart

Thankies so excited... xd whee  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:32 pm
*snuggles the stalkers* heart

Feel better soon, LadyD heart *fruit makes everything better... especially strawberries*  

The Doublethinker

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 9:37 am
*foams at the mouth* Had a dream last night that people kept posting in the Greenhouse gonk stare And every time I tried to start over, more people would come in, and they started bumping it, or advertising their own threads... sweatdrop

Silky Slime Laboratory

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games