Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 193 194 195 196 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2022 10:18 am
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord

Evening, bord. My Week Trip just started and I'm watching some Looney Tunes before calling it a day on my end.
I hope to watch the next episode of The Office on my end as I'm halfway through Season 1.

In a Wild & Crazy Kids Episode, they did a Water Balloon Time Bomb Summer Themed Game to see who gets soaked which was called Beach Towel Volleyball & it had a nice Looney Tunes Reference.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I also tried the Cookie M&Ms and they were pretty good. Its M&M Chocolates with a Cookie center inside.
hi, not sure if I tried cookie M&Ms, I've tried cookies and cream ones though and those are good, my fav flavors are coffee nut and brownie.
also I've seen maybe one episode of The Office, it's pretty good but I don't watch tons of TV.

lately, I've been on Tattered World, which ironically I saw an ad for on here. I thought it would just be silly, but it's actually pretty addicting- it has avatar dressup but it also has crafting/cooking/collecting/quests and some minigames on it, so it's pretty fun.

What's Tattered World? A Virtual Pet game like Lake Kindred? As for M&Ms, I also tried the Peanut Butter ones too and they were good.
No, it's more interesting in Lake Kindred, I got tired of that long ago. It has shops where you get items for making clothes, food, and even random items like tools that you use for quests, and you befriend a bunch of NPCs. It's hard to explain in detail, it's better than I expected from the ads. You do get a virtual pet, and you can get other pets later after you level the first one up or whatever, but leveling up your pet doesn't require boring stuff like Lake Kindred (then again, some people don't mind boring games LOL)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2022 10:43 am
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord

Evening, bord. My Week Trip just started and I'm watching some Looney Tunes before calling it a day on my end.
I hope to watch the next episode of The Office on my end as I'm halfway through Season 1.

In a Wild & Crazy Kids Episode, they did a Water Balloon Time Bomb Summer Themed Game to see who gets soaked which was called Beach Towel Volleyball & it had a nice Looney Tunes Reference.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I also tried the Cookie M&Ms and they were pretty good. Its M&M Chocolates with a Cookie center inside.
hi, not sure if I tried cookie M&Ms, I've tried cookies and cream ones though and those are good, my fav flavors are coffee nut and brownie.
also I've seen maybe one episode of The Office, it's pretty good but I don't watch tons of TV.

lately, I've been on Tattered World, which ironically I saw an ad for on here. I thought it would just be silly, but it's actually pretty addicting- it has avatar dressup but it also has crafting/cooking/collecting/quests and some minigames on it, so it's pretty fun.

What's Tattered World? A Virtual Pet game like Lake Kindred? As for M&Ms, I also tried the Peanut Butter ones too and they were good.
No, it's more interesting in Lake Kindred, I got tired of that long ago. It has shops where you get items for making clothes, food, and even random items like tools that you use for quests, and you befriend a bunch of NPCs. It's hard to explain in detail, it's better than I expected from the ads. You do get a virtual pet, and you can get other pets later after you level the first one up or whatever, but leveling up your pet doesn't require boring stuff like Lake Kindred (then again, some people don't mind boring games LOL)

Okay. I haven't played LK in a while. Anyway, I hope we get to see some adventurers of Magic Crafters & Peace Keepers along with some mermaids and merman of Merroway Cove too.
Other than that, I was going to tell you more but my laptop connection went out.

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2022 11:42 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

ahh yes from *The Hunchback Of Notre Dame * =)

I still have to work on her bikini swimsuit in mermaid scene maker.
As for Elsa, in the IC, tonight will be a special night for her, as its her bachelorette party. While at the party, she would think about Grant and tomorrow's wedding.

I se =) and oo exciting , happy for Elsa 3nodding

Another image of Elsa in her nightgown without her magic.
User Image
= To Elsa
*Grant's Voice* Snowflake, I hope you have a fun time at the Bachelorette Party in the IC. Do you hope to Visit the Narrator for the RP Guild's 3rd Birthday?

why yes =) ^^

= To Elsa
*Grant's Voice* Snowflake, I see the Narrator reached the 40K Reply Mark in the RP Guild. Big day in the IC Tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2022 7:00 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

ahh yes from *The Hunchback Of Notre Dame * =)

I still have to work on her bikini swimsuit in mermaid scene maker.
As for Elsa, in the IC, tonight will be a special night for her, as its her bachelorette party. While at the party, she would think about Grant and tomorrow's wedding.

User Image
= To Elsa
*Grant's Voice* Snowflake, I hope you have a fun time at the Bachelorette Party in the IC. Do you hope to Visit the Narrator for the RP Guild's 3rd Birthday?

why yes =) ^^

= To Elsa
*Grant's Voice* Snowflake, I see the Narrator reached the 40K Reply Mark in the RP Guild. Big day in the IC Tomorrow.

= to Grant
*Elsa here*
I know, its most wonderful 3nodding I'm so happy for him heart and oh really? biggrin  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:09 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

User Image
= To Elsa

why yes =) ^^

= To Elsa

= to Grant
*Elsa here*
I know, its most wonderful 3nodding I'm so happy for him heart and oh really? biggrin

= To Elsa
*Grant's Voice* Of course. I'm so proud of the Narrator, Snowflake.

OOC: I have to go to bed soon. I also replied in Padarak & Tipa as Kel'Thusad
How was your day?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:17 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

User Image
= To Elsa

why yes =) ^^

= To Elsa

= to Grant
*Elsa here*

= To Elsa
*Grant's Voice* Of course.

How was your day?

OOC- tiring ,busy 3nodding but alright smile  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:19 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

User Image
= To Elsa

why yes =) ^^

= To Elsa

= to Grant
*Elsa here*

= To Elsa
*Grant's Voice* Of course. I'm so proud of the Narrator, Snowflake.

= to Grant
*Elsa here* as I am mrgreen

How was your day?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:24 pm
Queentintin

So when we get to the next day in the IC after Elsa's bachelorette Party, hopefully, we can see what its like to see Mulan & Lita as mermaids next, more on this later on.

But for the time being, we can work on Mermaid Ruby's bio, Weiss's sister. As for Chole & Gloria's mermaid introduction, soon as when I reply as Kel'Thusad next, it would take place after he and Delia turned in the completed job.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:33 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

So when we get to the next day in the IC after Elsa's bachelorette Party, hopefully, we can see what its like to see Mulan & Lita as mermaids next, more on this later on.

alright =)

But for the time being, we can work on Mermaid Ruby's bio, Weiss's sister. As for Chole & Gloria's mermaid introduction, soon as when I reply as Kel'Thusad next, it would take place after he and Delia turned in the completed job.

ok thanks xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:34 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

alright =)

ok thanks xd

Sounds like a Fun 3rd Birthday for the RP Guild alright. Added Chocolate Chip muffins to the player's room too.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:39 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

alright =)

ok thanks xd

Sounds like a Fun 3rd Birthday for the RP Guild alright. Added Chocolate Chip muffins to the player's room too.

Yum =) choc chip muffins heart
sorry if I cant keep up right now ,,  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:43 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

alright =)

ok thanks xd

Take your time & let me know. I have to go to bed soon. Have a good night.

*One Interruption later...*
There was small bug in the summer home, hope a mosquito didn't get in.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:47 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

alright =)

ok thanks xd

Take your time & let me know. I have to go to bed soon. Have a good night.

*One Interruption later...*
There was small bug in the summer home, hope a mosquito didn't get in.

lol I'm going to bed me thinks . darn mosquitos lol  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:32 pm
White Mage Rose

Hello and good evening, Rose  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

White Mage Rose

Crew

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2022 11:51 am
CrystBalfast
White Mage Rose

Hello and good evening, Rose

hi ... sorry i havent rped much , i was sick last week end and just now getting back to things  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 193 194 195 196 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games