Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Cygnus_Pisces: Cygnus_Pisces' Gallery Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2022 2:30 pm
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Just a thought I had. They could be friends of Marche Comstock.
I may play some Lake Kindred.
Haven't played that in years

Anyway, what's new this afternoon/evening
Nothing much, just about to start playing Harmony of Dissonance (finished Aria of Sorrow today. Just got the extra mode left, but it's a bit difficult so I'm taking a break)

Another Castlevania game? Powerslave plays like a mixture of Castlevania and Metroid but as a First Person Shooter game
Yeah, it's was added on Castlevania Advance collection (along with Aria of Sorrow, Circle of the Moon and Dracula X).

Nice. I've not played Castlevania. Anyway, Shantae being a platformer also has Castlevania & Metroid Elements.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2022 2:37 pm
CrystBalfast

Nice. I've not played Castlevania. Anyway, Shantae being a platformer also has Castlevania & Metroid Elements.

Yeah, it does.  

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 3:04 am
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Yeah, it does.

Morning  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 3:15 am
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Yeah, it does.

Morning
Hiya  

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 3:19 am
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Yeah, it does.

Morning
Hiya

What's new? I just woke up after I couldn't sleep. Trying to wake up with a Starcraft game. Anyway, I got 20 Levels to go with Alarak before I can move on to Nova.
Hard to believe just a few more Co-op Commanders and I'm finished with the Prestige Levels that I would work on.

Well, for Sirpa, Ariane & Nilima being reset as human students in Sweden, I may make another OC.
There's a anime series called Gamers which focus on 5 students in a Gaming Club at High School. That's one idea I have.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 3:35 am
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Yeah, it does.

Morning
Hiya

What's new? I just woke up after I couldn't sleep. Trying to wake up with a Starcraft game. Anyway, I got 20 Levels to go with Alarak.

Well, for Sirpa, Ariane & Nilima being reset as human students in Sweden, I may make another OC.
There's a anime series called Gamers which focus on 5 students in a Gaming Club at High School. That's one idea I have.

I see. never seen that anime. I also don't think swedish high schools have clubs though (never went to one so I don't know, and I couldn't find any into about it being a thing)  

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 3:36 am
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Yeah, it does.

Morning
Hiya

What's new? I just woke up after I couldn't sleep. Trying to wake up with a Starcraft game. Anyway, I got 20 Levels to go with Alarak.

I see. never seen that anime. I also don't think swedish high schools have clubs though (never went to one so I don't know, and I couldn't find any into about it being a thing)

Some schools have clubs in some places. In the Persona Series, some Clubs are necessary for Social Links & their reflection on the main character all depends on the Player's actions & a traits of a character needed to reach a certain level. Persona 3 had 3 Traits, Persona 4 had 5 Traits, but I don't know how many traits Persona 5 had, maybe 5?

I liked the Persona Arena games better as they played like a Street Fighter Game.

Mega Man Legends had NPCs look at the player depending on the Player's Actions during gameplay when doing Side Quests  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 3:50 am
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Morning
Hiya

Some schools have clubs in some places. In the Persona Series, some Clubs are necessary for Social Links & their reflection on the main character all depends on the Player's actions & a traits of a character needed to reach a certain level. Persona 3 had 3 Traits, Persona 4 had 5 Traits, but I don't know how many traits Persona 5 had, maybe 5?

I liked the Persona Arena games better as they played like a Street Fighter Game.

Mega Man Legends had NPCs look at the player depending on the Player's Actions during gameplay when doing Side Quests
I think p5 had 5 too (I don't remember)  

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 9:39 am
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Morning
Hiya

Maybe the Human Versions of Aulona and her friends have a favorite spot to go to after school after being reset as human students in Sweden, like a cafe or park. That's another Idea I have.

Anyway, Happy July 4th! I'm still playing Starcraft 2, after I did all the Co-Op Characters that I want to level up, I could do the Ascension Levels, as many as I can since the Max Ascension Level is 1,000 as each Milestone awards Cosmetic Items.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 9:57 am
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Maybe the Human Versions of Aulona and her friends have a favorite spot to go to after school after being reset as human students in Sweden, like a cafe or park. That's another Idea I have.

Anyway, Happy July 4th! I'm still playing Starcraft 2, after I did all the Co-Op Characters that I want to level up, I could do the Ascension Levels, as many as I can since the Max Ascension Level is 1,000 as each Milestone awards Cosmetic Items.

Okay. Just playing 'Harmony of Dissonance'  

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:00 am
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Okay. Just playing 'Harmony of Dissonance'

Sounds like a plan, Cy. We can make it happen.
Anyway, I'm playing Looney Tunes Webtoons...

*Level Up in Starcraft*

...3 More Levels to go with Alarak Prestige 2 then I can Unlock Prestige 3 and the last 15 levels.

So what kind of games are you into? Platformers, Classics, Retro?

I played some of the games reviewed on the Angry Video Game Nerd such as Chex Quest, Super Noah's Ark 3D, Super Star Wars Trilogy, Taito Legends, Universal Theme Park Adventure, SEGA Game Gear Tapes, and they were pretty good.

I hope to get the Guidebook on Final Fantasy 3-6, 2D Versions.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:23 am
CrystBalfast

*Level Up in Starcraft*

...3 More Levels to go with Alarak Prestige 2 then I can Unlock Prestige 3 and the last 15 levels.

I played some of the games reviewed on the Angry Video Game Nerd such as Chex Quest, Super Noah's Ark 3D, Super Star Wars Trilogy, Taito Legends, Universal Theme Park Adventure, SEGA Game Gear Tapes, and they were pretty good.

It depends. It's mostly RPGs, but I also play other genres (rhythm, platformer, puzzle, adventure, mystery, fighting, horrors). Doesn't really matter if it's retro or new ones  

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:48 am
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

*Level Up in Starcraft*

It depends. It's mostly RPGs, but I also play other genres (rhythm, platformer, puzzle, adventure, mystery, fighting, horrors). Doesn't really matter if it's retro or new ones

So for Human students versions of Aulona, Sirpa, Ariane and Nilima that I was talking about earlier until I gained a Level in Starcraft.

Heard of Inventory Adventure Games like Putt-Putt, Freddi Fish, Pajama Sam & Spy Fox? I loved those  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:03 am
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

*Level Up in Starcraft*

So for Human students versions of Aulona, Sirpa, Ariane and Nilima that I was talking about earlier until I gained a Level in Starcraft.

Heard of Inventory Adventure Games like Putt-Putt, Freddi Fish, Pajama Sam & Spy Fox? I loved those
Never heard about those games before  

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:23 am
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

*Level Up in Starcraft*

Never heard about those games before

I have and they were fun. I haven't played Pajama Sam 4 and Freddi Fish 5 all the way yet.  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games