Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Ultrabord: Ultrabord's Gallery Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2023 1:22 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

Good Afternoon, bord. What's new? Its cleaning day where I am at the moment. Speaking of Cleaning, I would need to check the filters & check if Shadow Warrior 3 for the PS5 is ready for Pickup after the trip.

Anyway, its a slow day for me, so there's not much to do at the moment except for watch a DVD movie.

*5-27-2023*
Hello, bord. I'm back from my trip being Part 1 and Part 2 is in 2 Weeks. I fell asleep during the return trip once or twice since I was tried in the early morning. So I may rest for a while before cleaning the PC Filters since I'm tried from my trip.
Oh and by the way, what are you doing for Memorial Day Weekend 2023?
hi, I haven't been doing much besides working yesterday, will probably mostly do the same stuff on Memorial Day too. they have a parade but I'd rather not go outside too long because too much pollen everywhere, grass pollen (flower pollen isn't as bad tbh, I do like the flowers.) maybe we'll eat something special for dinner that day though.

Cool. Happy Birthday in 3 days.

When I was watching Nick Knacks on YouTube, their episode on Cable in the Classroom's LaunchBox highlighted the Introduction to 1991 along with what was new that year:
Apple released the First of its Powerbook Laptops that year & Linux's First Version of its OS is released.

In Movies, Hook & Beauty and the Beast were released in Theaters.

In Television, Comedy Central is launched which showed Mystery Science Theater 3000 Movies & Wheel of Fortune's Daytime Version ends after 16 years while the Nighttime Syndication Version continues to air.
yeah idk if I’ll even remember most of that

anyway my stupid laptop died, so I probably won’t have another one for a week or so, so I won’t be able to post as much right now. and spring allergies are kinda bad right now. otherwise the weekend is good, went to a church, and McDonald’s because it has good wifi.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Okay. The Power Button on the back of my PC's Monitor broke off. At least the switch button on the Monitor's Motherboard works. So that's a bad sign right there for my computer's monitor of what's yet to come since that monitor got a good amount of use out of it.

Anyway, I started Skyrim the other day and its pretty good. I also worked on a Shooting Gallery 2023 OOC Carnival Game where you knock down ducks by shooting them with a Water Pistol.

*5-30-2023*
Happy Birthday, bord! Have a fun birthday today. What's new?
I'm relaxing today as next month begins Summer 2023.
In the meantime, I hope to find another monitor to replace my old one when I can.

6-4-2023
Afternoon or Evening, bord. I got my monitor replaced and it works well. I had dinner a couple of minutes ago. What's new with you? I'm relaxing at the moment. When I picked up Shredder's Revenge for the PS5, I saw that the old SEARS Building was being dismantled and reworked into a Target Building
hi, sounds like you’re a bit busy, and yeah I’ll probably be getting a new laptop next week, it can be hard to find good quality computers. I’m tired, did some interesting stuff, maybe ate more fast food than I needed, a little OC drawing in a journal since I’m online less.

Sounds good. Anyway, I am relaxing on a Trip at the moment. Walked 6K Steps while I relaxed on the beach and was a little tried after that walk so I rested for a while. I also lost a couple games of air hockey and saw some DVDs while I rested for a while (Bugs Bunny & Friends). I also got M&M Minis since there was nothing of any interest in the drug store's movie bargain bin.

Other than that, what's new with you, bord? My trip will be over soon and I hope to return in a couple of days. But I'll fill you in on what's new in the RP Guild...
I added a new feature called "Active Time Events" in the Bonus Sequences Section of the RP Guild's OOC.

Some of the Active Time Events are sometimes called Skits where it provides additional dialogue and interactions. They sound like conversation between characters & its a fun way to see other events that are happening at the same time elsewhere.

Each Character Skit has a different name, here's an example of one: "Designer of Art", which features Mermaid Namine & Luneth where they have a sweet conversation as we get to Luneth laying down on the grass and his Mermaid Sweetheart sketches him on her notepad.
So, we can do a Character Skit if you like.

Besides that, I'm having Tacos for dinner and I hope have some Cookies and Cream Ice Cream for Dessert too.

After dinner, I tried out a Japanese Skill Crane Machine and won a prize from it which appeared to be a Plush Ruby Bunny Keychain.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2023 4:04 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

When I was watching Nick Knacks on YouTube, their episode on Cable in the Classroom's LaunchBox highlighted the Introduction to 1991 along with what was new that year:
Apple released the First of its Powerbook Laptops that year & Linux's First Version of its OS is released.

In Television, Comedy Central is launched which showed Mystery Science Theater 3000 Movies & Wheel of Fortune's Daytime Version ends after 16 years while the Nighttime Syndication Version continues to air.

anyway my stupid laptop died, so I probably won’t have another one for a week or so, so I won’t be able to post as much right now. and spring allergies are kinda bad right now. otherwise the weekend is good, went to a church, and McDonald’s because it has good wifi.

Okay. The Power Button on the back of my PC's Monitor broke off. At least the switch button on the Monitor's Motherboard works. So that's a bad sign right there for my computer's monitor of what's yet to come since that monitor got a good amount of use out of it.

Anyway, I started Skyrim the other day and its pretty good. I also worked on a Shooting Gallery 2023 OOC Carnival Game where you knock down ducks by shooting them with a Water Pistol.

*5-30-2023*
In the meantime, I hope to find another monitor to replace my old one when I can.

6-4-2023
Afternoon or Evening, bord. I got my monitor replaced and it works well. I had dinner a couple of minutes ago. What's new with you? I'm relaxing at the moment. When I picked up Shredder's Revenge for the PS5, I saw that the old SEARS Building was being dismantled and reworked into a Target Building
hi, sounds like you’re a bit busy, and yeah I’ll probably be getting a new laptop next week, it can be hard to find good quality computers. I’m tired, did some interesting stuff, maybe ate more fast food than I needed, a little OC drawing in a journal since I’m online less.

Sounds good. Anyway, I am relaxing on a Trip at the moment. Walked 6K Steps while I relaxed on the beach and was a little tried after that walk so I rested for a while. I also lost a couple games of air hockey and saw some DVDs while I rested for a while (Bugs Bunny & Friends). I also got M&M Minis since there was nothing of any interest in the drug store's movie bargain bin.

Other than that, what's new with you, bord? My trip will be over soon and I hope to return in a couple of days. But I'll fill you in on what's new in the RP Guild...
I added a new feature called "Active Time Events" in the Bonus Sequences Section of the RP Guild's OOC.

Some of the Active Time Events are sometimes called Skits where it provides additional dialogue and interactions. They sound like conversation between characters & its a fun way to see other events that are happening at the same time elsewhere.

Each Character Skit has a different name, here's an example of one: "Designer of Art", which features Mermaid Namine & Luneth where they have a sweet conversation as we get to Luneth laying down on the grass and his Mermaid Sweetheart sketches him on her notepad.

Besides that, I'm having Tacos for dinner and I hope have some Cookies and Cream Ice Cream for Dessert too.

After dinner, I tried out a Japanese Skill Crane Machine and won a prize from it which appeared to be a Plush Ruby Bunny Keychain.
hi, yeah, I've just been getting more fillings in teeth, and exercising, some of my personal character stories in journal notebooks, and I did have some pretty good Chinese style food today (dumplings, and some noodle wrap things with sauce that I really liked.) I've been able to borrow my mom's laptop that she almost never uses, I might be able to post a couple times in the roleplay this week, likely not today as my brain is fried (PMS yay.) hopefully it's less scrambled tomorrow.  

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:36 am
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

*5-30-2023*

6-4-2023

hi, yeah, I've just been getting more fillings in teeth, and exercising, some of my personal character stories in journal notebooks, and I did have some pretty good Chinese style food today (dumplings, and some noodle wrap things with sauce that I really liked.) I've been able to borrow my mom's laptop that she almost never uses, I might be able to post a couple times in the roleplay this week, likely not today as my brain is fried (PMS yay.) hopefully it's less scrambled tomorrow.

Cool. This morning. I added a Sunken Ship section as Merman Varian's Hideaway for him and his sister Tsukaska. Speaking of Hideaway hangouts under the sea, what does Alguna, Paige & Hugo and Kendall and Torren's hideaway hangouts look like, just curious.

Since Varian's Hideaway Hangout has a nice view of the open waters and under the sea. Inside Varian's Hideaway is a collection of human trinkets and his Alchemy workshop. So the Sunken Ship looks like a great place for his Atelier in a way
User Image

Anyway, what's new with you? I had some breakfast earlier and tomorrow evening, I may return from the trip as I have to wrap things up later tonight.
So when I was looking at some YT Videos on McDonalds, I saw they used to sell Limited Edition VHS Movies as part of a Holiday Film Festival which lasted from 1992 to 1994 that was divided into 3 waves...

= Wave 1 in 1992 had 3 MGM Movies which were
Dirty Rotten Scoundrels,
Dances with Wolves
and
Babes in Toyland 1986 (Even though the closest I could find to that was the 1997 animated movie)

= Wave 2 in 1993 had a Collection of Paramount Movies with Honorable Mentions included but the 4 movies they had were
Ghost,
Wayne's World (Party Time! Excellent! *Guitar Riff*)
Charlotte's Web (The Animated Movie and my Personal Favorite movie as a child)
and
Addams Family

= Wave 3 being the last wave in 1994 had 4 MCA Universal Movies with Honorable Mentions too and those Movies were...
An Amercian Tail 2: Feivel Goes West
Back to the Future
Field of Dreams
and
Land Before Time (Another Favorite movie of mine as a child)

During that time, most were sold for $6 unless otherwise noted. As for the 1992 McDonalds Film Festival MGM Honorable Mentions were, I don't know at the moment, but I hope to find out when I can...

*One YouTube VHS Opening Search Later...*
I couldn't find any MGM-UA Honorable Mentions within those 3 movies during the 1992 McDonalds Holiday Film Festival.

As for the 1994 MCA Universal Era McDonalds Film Festival Honorable Mentions, I counted 10 of them as Land Before Time 5 was the last Movie to feature the MCA Universal Branding before it became Universal Home Video.

For the 1993 Paramount McDonalds Film Festival, I counted 28 Honorable Mentions which includes the Star Trek Movies.

During the Promotion, those tapes had a Rebate Offer Coupon that were included as much to my knowledge had a $2.50 off any Paramount Retail VHS Movie Purchase or a $1 Back any Paramount VHS Rental which was in 1993 and that Honorable Mention was presented in the Star Trek Set by Captain Sulu from the Star Trek TOS.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:59 am
CrystBalfast

Cool. This morning. I added a Sunken Ship section as Merman Varian's Hideaway for him and his sister Tsukaska. Speaking of Hideaway hangouts under the sea, what does Alguna, Paige & Hugo and Kendall and Torren's hideaway hangouts look like, just curious.

Since Varian's Hideaway Hangout has a nice view of the open waters and under the sea. Inside Varian's Hideaway is a collection of human trinkets and his Alchemy workshop. So the Sunken Ship looks like a great place for his Atelier in a way

Anyway, what's new with you? I had some breakfast earlier and tomorrow evening, I may return from the trip as I have to wrap things up later tonight.
So when I was looking at some YT Videos on McDonalds, I saw they used to sell Limited Edition VHS Movies as part of a Holiday Film Festival which lasted from 1992 to 1994 that was divided into 3 waves...

= Wave 1 in 1992 had 3 MGM Movies which were Dirty Rotten Scoundrels, Dances with Wolves and Babes in Toyland 1986 (Even though the closest I could find to that was the 1997 animated movie)

= Wave 2 in 1993 had a Collection of Paramount Movies with Honorable Mentions included but the 4 movies they had were Ghost, Wayne's World (Party Time! Excellent! *Guitar Riff*) Charlotte's Web (The Animated Movie and my Personal Favorite movie as a child) and Addams Family

= Wave 3 being the last wave in 1994 had 4 MCA Universal Movies with Honorable Mentions too and those Movies were... An Amercian Tail 2: Feivel Goes West, Back to the Future, Field of Dreams and Land Before Time (Another Favorite movie of mine as a child)

During that time, most were sold for $6 unless otherwise noted. As for the 1992 McDonalds Film Festival MGM Honorable Mentions were, I don't know at the moment, but I hope to find out when I can...
I couldn't find any MGM-UA Honorable Mentions within those 3 movies during the 1992 McDonalds Holiday Film Festival.
As for the 1994 MCA Universal Era McDonalds Film Festival Honorable Mentions, I counted 10 of them as Land Before Time 5 was the last Movie to feature the MCA Universal Branding before it became Universal Home Video.

For the 1993 Paramount McDonalds Film Festival, I counted 28 Honorable Mentions which includes the Star Trek Movies.
During the Promotion, those tapes had a Rebate Offer Coupon that were included as much to my knowledge had a $2.50 off any Paramount Retail VHS Movie Purchase or a $1 Back any Paramount VHS Rental which was in 1993 and that Honorable Mention was presented in the Star Trek Set by Captain Sulu from the Star Trek TOS.
edit to save space. I've only seen some of these movies. the Charlotte's Web book is better than the movie, but the movie was good too, of course I love 1991 Addams Family, saw some of the original Star Trek movies, only seen bits of Back to the Future on tv, and I saw Babes in Toyland once (my grandma owned it.)

The hideaway also looks really nice. I feel like Alguna would probably lurk in a place like that for sure LOL. been doing more OC stuff. I was able to incorporate the demisexual/genderfluid freebie flags into my alt-self (Hogwarts AU) witch avatar (because my avatar is very genderfluid of course, lol.) later I'll be doing more stuff on here, gotta do a little exercise and stuff first.  

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:20 am
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

= Wave 1 in 1992 had 3 MGM Movies which were Dirty Rotten Scoundrels, Dances with Wolves and Babes in Toyland 1986 (Even though the closest I could find to that was the 1997 animated movie)

= Wave 2 in 1993 had a Collection of Paramount Movies with Honorable Mentions included but the 4 movies they had were Ghost, Wayne's World (Party Time! Excellent! *Guitar Riff*) Charlotte's Web (The Animated Movie and my Personal Favorite movie as a child) and Addams Family

= Wave 3 being the last wave in 1994 had 4 MCA Universal Movies with Honorable Mentions too and those Movies were... An Amercian Tail 2: Feivel Goes West, Back to the Future, Field of Dreams and Land Before Time (Another Favorite movie of mine as a child)

edit to save space. I've only seen some of these movies. the Charlotte's Web book is better than the movie, but the movie was good too, of course I love 1991 Addams Family, saw some of the original Star Trek movies, only seen bits of Back to the Future on tv, and I saw Babes in Toyland once (my grandma owned it.)

The hideaway also looks really nice. I feel like Alguna would probably lurk in a place like that for sure LOL. been doing more OC stuff. I was able to incorporate the demisexual/genderfluid freebie flags into my alt-self (Hogwarts AU) witch avatar (because my avatar is very genderfluid of course, lol.) later I'll be doing more stuff on here, gotta do a little exercise and stuff first.

Sounds good. As for an image of merman Varian, here's some examples that I found
User Image User Image
Anyway, I also plan to work on another character in the RP since she's a bit of a tomboy, more on her later when I have a clear transmission on my PC.
User Image

As for the Remaining Holiday Film Festival VHS Promotions at McDonalds, I know there's a 1989 & 1991 but I have to see what I can find

*2 YT Searches Later...*
It wasn't too hard to find the 1991 VHS McDonalds Film Festival but it had the Indiana Jones VHS Movie Promotion which was also $6 each the time.
Speaking of which, I have all 4 Indiana Jones movies on DVD, Crystal Skull included and I hope to see the 5th and Final Movie when I can go to a theater to see it. The 5th Movie is the Dial of Destiny and its the Encore of the Indiana Jones movies.

*6-16*
I just got back from my trip, it went well. However, I caught a bit of a cold but its best to explain how it happened...
I was watching some Looney Tunes before bed and after a while, it was lights out. All seemed well for a while until some acid reflux was burped up and caused a burn in a throat after forcing it back down as I didn't want to throw up for risk making a mess of the bed with a stain. I couldn't sleep and I had to drink some water then the next morning things would be better but it didn't as it was somewhat irritated afterwards. So after a day of some antacid chew tablets, I would be okay.

But I was not afterwards as at 3AM in the morning so to get some water to slow down the irritated throat and had to be done quietly. But due to the allergies and bile from the acid burp, it was pretty hard to sleep afterwards. Worse still, my nose started getting all stuffed up later on & started feeling under the weather after that. So the Post Trip didn't end well. I hope to drink plenty of water, get some rest and get better soon.

Anyway, I may do a character skit with Kendall in the bonus section but I'm not sure what to name the skit.
Nice Wizarding World OC avatar cosplay, bord. Wizarding World is both Harry Potter & Fantastic Beasts.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2023 5:05 pm
CrystBalfast

*6-16*
I just got back from my trip, it went well. However, I caught a bit of a cold but its best to explain how it happened...
I was watching some Looney Tunes before bed and after a while, it was lights out. All seemed well for a while until some acid reflux was burped up and caused a burn in a throat after forcing it back down as I didn't want to throw up for risk making a mess of the bed with a stain. I couldn't sleep and I had to drink some water then the next morning things would be better but it didn't as it was somewhat irritated afterwards. So after a day of some antacid chew tablets, I would be okay.

But I was not afterwards as at 3AM in the morning so to get some water to slow down the irritated throat and had to be done quietly. But due to the allergies and bile from the acid burp, it was pretty hard to sleep afterwards. Worse still, my nose started getting all stuffed up later on & started feeling under the weather after that. So the Post Trip didn't end well. I hope to drink plenty of water, get some rest and get better soon.

Anyway, I may do a character skit with Kendall in the bonus section but I'm not sure what to name the skit.
Nice Wizarding World OC avatar cosplay, bord. Wizarding World is both Harry Potter & Fantastic Beasts.
hi, yeah, I was working today and yesterday I felt like a pile of cow manure so I didn't do as much online. Also you already described the wizarding world. So yeah it's my AU Hogwarts alumna self, the version of me with genderbending abilities. I figure it would work similarly to the effects of being an animagus or using a polyjuice potion, genderbending is transfiguration magic. I have a couple other characters that have done similar magic in my Hogwarts AU stories. I haven't changed most of the canon details from the original Harry Potter books, but there's a ton of artistic license in my fan stories. I also love how this magic bubble looks like Violet Parr's magic from Incredibles, it's not exactly like the invisible Protego from the books but I thought it was fun.

As for skits, I might in the future write something there, I figure mine would be similar to the mini introductory stories I added to my character topic.

I've had allergies and stuff lately, and PMS which is always fun, thankfully that's over, I have to take the Zyrtec daily to reduce allergic reactions (mostly the pollen allergies and similar crap.)  

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2023 6:54 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

*6-16*

hi, yeah, I was working today and yesterday I felt like a pile of cow manure so I didn't do as much online. Also you already described the wizarding world. So yeah it's my AU Hogwarts alumna self, the version of me with genderbending abilities. I figure it would work similarly to the effects of being an animagus or using a polyjuice potion, genderbending is transfiguration magic. I have a couple other characters that have done similar magic in my Hogwarts AU stories. I haven't changed most of the canon details from the original Harry Potter books, but there's a ton of artistic license in my fan stories. I also love how this magic bubble looks like Violet Parr's magic from Incredibles, it's not exactly like the invisible Protego from the books but I thought it was fun.

As for skits, I might in the future write something there, I figure mine would be similar to the mini introductory stories I added to my character topic.

I've had allergies and stuff lately, and PMS which is always fun, thankfully that's over, I have to take the Zyrtec daily to reduce allergic reactions (mostly the pollen allergies and similar crap.)

Evening, bord. How was your day? Mine went well I celebrated Father's Day and I tried a new Ice Cream Soft Serve: Vanilla Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough.
Anyway, it feels like the next few days will be around 80 degrees as Summer 2023 will soon start in 3 days.

*6-20*
For Kendall's love song to Torren, I may do a skit with Kendall singing "Isakai Jewelry" which is the ending theme for In Another World with my Smartphone Season 2. Speaking of Another World with my Smartphone, I hope they greenlight another Season of that show, so Season 3 can happen. The Opening Theme to Another World with my Smartphone Season 2 is called "Real Diamond".

As for the Translation to the TV Sized Isakai Jewelry song, here's what I could find at the moment...
"Everyday is bittersweet
(bubbly, bubbly)
I might blush when your eyes are close up

Our love affair goes around with the 1, 2, 3 beat of I, My, Me, Mine
But look Solely at me
Is something I can't say;
I want you to notice my jealousy

my hero glimpsed through a lens
I want you to take everything,
even your flawed kindness

and fill me up with your goodness even more
(even more)
until I burst

my heart races & aches deep
within because I love you
my love is rapidly rising
but, but, but, but
I can't help that we're in another world

let's sing about this joyous occasion
illuminated by the brilliant sun
together forever

I may not be much
but I want you to hug me
from time to time

and if you're far away
that's okey-dokey
we'll live happily ever after"

Other than that, bord. what's new? I just had dinner, cheeseburger and a Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Sandwich. Those are Vanilla Ice Cream in the middle of two chocolate chip cookies with chocolate chips around the ice cream.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2023 5:00 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

*6-16*

Evening, bord. How was your day? Mine went well I celebrated Father's Day and I tried a new Ice Cream Soft Serve: Vanilla Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough.
Anyway, it feels like the next few days will be around 80 degrees as Summer 2023 will soon start in 3 days.

*6-20*
For Kendall's love song to Torren, I may do a skit with Kendall singing "Isakai Jewelry" which is the ending theme for In Another World with my Smartphone Season 2. Speaking of Another World with my Smartphone, I hope they greenlight another Season of that show, so Season 3 can happen. The Opening Theme to Another World with my Smartphone Season 2 is called "Real Diamond".

As for the Translation to the TV Sized Isakai Jewelry song, here's what I could find at the moment...

"Everyday is bittersweet
(bubbly, bubbly)

But look Solely at me

(even more)
until I burst

but, but, but, but

together forever

I may not be much
but I want you to hug me
from time to time

and if you're far away
that's okey-dokey

Other than that, bord. what's new? I just had dinner, cheeseburger and a Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Sandwich. Those are Vanilla Ice Cream in the middle of two chocolate chip cookies with chocolate chips around the ice cream.
well, it sounds a lot like other anime songs I've heard before. I think Torren would definitely like that kind of music, and it's probably not the kind of music mermaids would be able to sing easily underwater, so perhaps she might have learned this new music style while on land, that would be fun.

also, today I worked, got tired again, earlier I did avatar runway entry things, one yesterday that I'm wearing right now, another that's just saved in my outfits but I'm not using it right now, I might later. I had some healthy and some not-so-healthy food today, even chicken tenders with my breakfast LOL (at least they have a good amount of protein in them.)  

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2023 8:33 am
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

*6-16*

*6-20*

"Everyday is bittersweet
(bubbly, bubbly)

But look Solely at me

(even more)
until I burst

but, but, but, but

together forever

I may not be much
but I want you to hug me
from time to time

and if you're far away
that's okey-dokey

well, it sounds a lot like other anime songs I've heard before. I think Torren would definitely like that kind of music, and it's probably not the kind of music mermaids would be able to sing easily underwater, so perhaps she might have learned this new music style while on land, that would be fun.

also, today I worked, got tired again, earlier I did avatar runway entry things, one yesterday that I'm wearing right now, another that's just saved in my outfits but I'm not using it right now, I might later. I had some healthy and some not-so-healthy food today, even chicken tenders with my breakfast LOL (at least they have a good amount of protein in them.)

Cool. I had a yogurt for breakfast. When I looked at DIY projects with an empty M&Ms Mini Containers, they can be used as coin banks, but measuring them to see how much each coin denomination they can hold (Regular & Large Size M&M Minis) is a long process.

Once the container is used, you can remove the M&M Label, wash the container then reuse it as a coin bank as Pennies, Nickels, Dimes & Quarters will fit inside it.
Anyway, have a good day, bord.

I have to wrap things up soon, bord. Just curious, who is Alguna's mother and father, and what are their names? Do you have a mermaid and merman image of Alguna's parents that I can look at?

For an event under the sea, I could do a Tropical Founders Day Festival at Alantica with plenty of fun and games following a You Wish IC Feature Special.

You Wish was a SpongeBob Special in 2001 where the episode of SpongeBob has no ending and the people watching that episode, get to chose the ending & nickelodeon would show it. The Special begins with Patchy greeting the viewers and explains that the episode of spongebob you're about to see has multiple endings and you get to vote for the one you want since there's 3 endings for that Special that can be done via phone or internet. However, Patchy notifies the viewers to Only Vote when promoted to do so later on since people would be ready to do so.

Then Shanghaied plays for about 2/3s in until the Red VOTE screen appears giving the signal to start voting then after some breaks, Patchy announces the winning vote but not before showing some deleted scenes being the endings that the Viewers didn't choose with Patrick & Squidward being the Runner Ups and SpongeBob being the Winner which was the ending that the viewers voted for the most. There are scenes of Squidward & Patrick's Winning Vote but the English Versions were lost media and the Spanish Versions were present.

For some Parlor Games in the RP such as cards & board games, I'm sure there's also Taverns too. Have a good night, bord.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2023 9:28 am
CrystBalfast

Cool. I had a yogurt for breakfast. When I looked at DIY projects with an empty M&Ms Mini Containers, they can be used as coin banks, but measuring them to see how much each coin denomination they can hold (Regular & Large Size M&M Minis) is a long process.
Once the container is used, you can remove the M&M Label, wash the container then reuse it as a coin bank as Pennies, Nickels, Dimes & Quarters will fit inside it.

I have to wrap things up soon, bord. Just curious, who is Alguna's mother and father, and what are their names? Do you have a mermaid and merman image of Alguna's parents that I can look at?

For an event under the sea, I could do a Tropical Founders Day Festival at Alantica with plenty of fun and games following a You Wish IC Feature Special.

You Wish was a SpongeBob Special in 2001 where the episode of SpongeBob has no ending and the people watching that episode, get to chose the ending & nickelodeon would show it. The Special begins with Patchy greeting the viewers and explains that the episode of spongebob you're about to see has multiple endings and you get to vote for the one you want since there's 3 endings for that Special that can be done via phone or internet. However, Patchy notifies the viewers to Only Vote when promoted to do so later on since people would be ready to do so.

Then Shanghaied plays for about 2/3s in until the Red VOTE screen appears giving the signal to start voting then after some breaks, Patchy announces the winning vote but not before showing some deleted scenes being the endings that the Viewers didn't choose with Patrick & Squidward being the Runner Ups and SpongeBob being the Winner which was the ending that the viewers voted for the most. There are scenes of Squidward & Patrick's Winning Vote but the English Versions were lost media and the Spanish Versions were present.

For some Parlor Games in the RP such as cards & board games, I'm sure there's also Taverns too. Have a good night, bord.
I didn't make OCs who are Alguna's parents yet, tbh they will probably stay as faceless mermaid and merman for now, Alguna left home when he was 16, so about a year before he met Paige and Hugo. I guess you can have a bit of backstory here though- his parents were pretty ordinary, they care about him a lot, they also did the same type of work that Alguna does now (catching and selling seafood), but he gets tired of being overprotected and treated like a kid so he moved out so he can be more independent, and visits them once every few months.

Today I'm going to exercise and grocery shop a little, only stuff I need though (and maybe stuff on clearance if I find anything good.)  

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2023 10:09 am
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

I didn't make OCs who are Alguna's parents yet, tbh they will probably stay as faceless mermaid and merman for now, Alguna left home when he was 16, so about a year before he met Paige and Hugo. I guess you can have a bit of backstory here though- his parents were pretty ordinary, they care about him a lot, they also did the same type of work that Alguna does now (catching and selling seafood), but he gets tired of being overprotected and treated like a kid so he moved out so he can be more independent, and visits them once every few months.

Today I'm going to exercise and grocery shop a little, only stuff I need though (and maybe stuff on clearance if I find anything good.)

Okay, that sounds good. We'll find out about the names of Alguna's mom and dad later on along with seeing them as merpeople and humans. Anyway, I was busy with some housework earlier. It took me a while but I got the job done.

So I may relax and play Skyrim SE Anniversary for a while since I beat the PS5 Version of Shredder's Revenge and may return to that game once the DLC is out as there's no indication if it'll be a free update or paid DLC as some DLCs would be included for free as a Game Update while others have to be paid for. Skyrim Anniversary has Laura Bailey in it.

I may be feeling better, but I still have cough that needs to be taken care of, so I may also rest for a while and drink some water. Oh and Happy First Day of Summer 2023, bord!

Anyway, Overwatch's 2 Update should be ready as I haven't played that in a while. The Questwatch Event Started for that game as it contains Swords & Sorcery Cosmetics.

I'm also working on another OC for later on. She's an alchemist who has a cottage alchemist shop and dreams of seeing the world. Her name is Serana and she's 16 years old. Serana left her family at age 14 to set out on her own ans for the cottage that she also uses as a Atelier, her parents got that building for her. Her Cottage is called The "Atelier Serana".

The "Atelier Serana".
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2023 8:06 am
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

Okay, that sounds good. We'll find out about the names of Alguna's mom and dad later on along with seeing them as merpeople and humans. Anyway, I was busy with some housework earlier. It took me a while but I got the job done.

So I may relax and play Skyrim SE Anniversary for a while since I beat the PS5 Version of Shredder's Revenge and may return to that game once the DLC is out as there's no indication if it'll be a free update or paid DLC as some DLCs would be included for free as a Game Update while others have to be paid for. Skyrim Anniversary has Laura Bailey in it.

I may be feeling better, but I still have cough that needs to be taken care of, so I may also rest for a while and drink some water. Oh and Happy First Day of Summer 2023, bord!

Anyway, Overwatch's 2 Update should be ready as I haven't played that in a while. The Questwatch Event Started for that game as it contains Swords & Sorcery Cosmetics.

I'm also working on another OC for later on. She's an alchemist who has a cottage alchemist shop and dreams of seeing the world. Her name is Serana and she's 16 years old. Serana left her family at age 14 to set out on her own ans for the cottage that she also uses as a Atelier, her parents got that building for her. Her Cottage is called The "Atelier Serana".
hi, yeah, they look nice (just removing images to shorten the post.) I won't be making human versions of Alguna's parents at all because they won't be turning human even if they make a cameo appearance. I might make merfolk versions, but I currently don't have access to my old favorite flash games because my computer died and I'm borrowing my mom's laptop because she never uses it, used to use it sometimes for zoom meetings. I'll either find newer mobile friendly ones, or wait until I have a new laptop and see if I can still use Adobe Flash with the Puffin browser or something like that.

today I'm working again, on Tuesday around the beginning of my shift, a whole bunch of shelves in the back room completely fell out of the wall and collapsed. they put too much weight on them, and they must've been wearing out, those screws must've been in there since the building was first built around 1999 or so. Thankfully nobody was right under the shelves so nobody got any significant injuries, and the glass shelves are that safety glass that shatters into nice hexagonal crystals.  

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2023 8:51 am
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

hi, yeah, they look nice (just removing images to shorten the post.) I won't be making human versions of Alguna's parents at all because they won't be turning human even if they make a cameo appearance. I might make merfolk versions, but I currently don't have access to my old favorite flash games because my computer died and I'm borrowing my mom's laptop because she never uses it, used to use it sometimes for zoom meetings. I'll either find newer mobile friendly ones, or wait until I have a new laptop and see if I can still use Adobe Flash with the Puffin browser or something like that.

today I'm working again, on Tuesday around the beginning of my shift, a whole bunch of shelves in the back room completely fell out of the wall and collapsed. they put too much weight on them, and they must've been wearing out, those screws must've been in there since the building was first built around 1999 or so. Thankfully nobody was right under the shelves so nobody got any significant injuries, and the glass shelves are that safety glass that shatters into nice hexagonal crystals.

Okay. I hope you get a new laptop one day.
Speaking of Shockwave Flash, Bluemaxima Flashpoint Infinity is also another option which sounds like a Flash Emulator in some ways. Bluemaxima has the Azelea & Other Doll Makers.

Flashpoint Infinity is a lightweight Flash program where Games and animations are downloaded automatically when you play them, so you get to choose which flash games you want in that version. However, to update Flashpoint Infinity, you'll need to delete the old version and re-download the new version
= Heroine Fan Art
= Snow Queen Scene Maker (Snow King & Snow Queen Standalone Included)
= Mermaid Scene Maker (Merman and Mermaid Standalone Included)
= Pixie Scene Maker
= Fairy Tale Scene Maker (Prince & Princess Standalone Included)
= Geek Boy Avatar Creator
= Modern Mermaid
= Arabian Nights
= Arabian Princess
= Neptune's Son & Daughter
= Sailor Senshi Maker 3.0/Sailor Scout Maker 3.0
= Merfolk Creator
= Rinmaru Anime Avatar Maker
= Mega Anime Avatar
= Prince & Princess Maker
= Goddess Scene Maker
= Elf Boy
= Pin Up Princess Dress Up

As for Serana's house and Atelier image, I added them to her bio so we know what her cottage looks like, bord. Serana can also use alchemy to turn herself into a mermaid and turn herself back into a human girl.
User Image
So I may start Serana at her Atelier Home working some enchantments, formulas or doing some housecleaning.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:28 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

Speaking of Shockwave Flash, Bluemaxima Flashpoint Infinity is also another option which sounds like a Flash Emulator in some ways. Bluemaxima has the Azelea & Other Doll Makers.

Flashpoint Infinity is a lightweight Flash program where Games and animations are downloaded automatically when you play them, so you get to choose which flash games you want in that version. However, to update Flashpoint Infinity, you'll need to delete the old version and re-download the new version
= Heroine Fan Art
= Pixie Scene Maker
= Modern Mermaid
= Arabian Nights
= Arabian Princess
= Merfolk Creator
= Mega Anime Avatar
= Goddess Scene Maker
= Elf Boy

As for Serana's house and Atelier image, I added them to her bio so we know what her cottage looks like, bord. Serana can also use alchemy to turn herself into a mermaid and turn herself back into a human girl.
User Image
So I may start Serana at her Atelier Home working some enchantments, formulas or doing some housecleaning.
That's okay, and if White Mage Rose isn't active online in the roleplay by the way, it would be fine if you had a young adult female adventurer character (not a mermaid though, someone who is maybe 18 instead of 16 though, female adventurer) for the roleplay with Shaesa and Sheldon.

Additionally, I won't be doing a roleplay with Alguna until someone does have a male adventurer character who would date a guy. he's demisexual and GAY and he isn't interested in romantic relationships with females or non-friends  

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:52 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

= Heroine Fan Art
= Pixie Scene Maker
= Modern Mermaid
= Arabian Nights
= Arabian Princess
= Merfolk Creator
= Mega Anime Avatar
= Goddess Scene Maker
= Elf Boy

User Image
That's okay, and if White Mage Rose isn't active online in the roleplay by the way, it would be fine if you had a young adult character (not a mermaid though, someone who is maybe 18 instead of 16 though, female adventurer) for the roleplay with Shaesa and Sheldon.

Additionally, I won't be doing a roleplay with Alguna until someone does have a male adventurer character who would date a guy

Okay. I've not heard from White Mage Rose for a while either. I hope she's doing alright.
For Shaesa and Sheldon, I'll check to see if I have any characters who are 18 years old. For Serana's shop, its open at the moment so adventurers can purchase some atelier items that they may need on their travels.

I'll see if I can make a LGBT Pride male character when I can. I know where I could find a Pride Male character image. I'll see if I can find one...
*Several LGBT Pride Searches Later...*

Found one...
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff