Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Kanna Kakimari: Kanna's Gallery Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:46 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
Of course

Morning. What's new?
The new season of Ninjala has started

I got Shantae Risky's Revenge today. Which level should I start on First as its like Metroid in a way where I need to find items to unlock later parts of a level to complete it
I only Played Shantae and the Seven Sirens

Okay. So like Metroid, if you beat Shantae fast enough, you'll get a different ending based on how fast you beat the game such as finishing the game under 2 hours?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:51 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
Of course

Morning. What's new?

I got Shantae Risky's Revenge today. Which level should I start on First as its like Metroid in a way where I need to find items to unlock later parts of a level to complete it

Okay. So like Metroid, if you beat Shantae fast enough, you'll get a different ending based on how fast you beat the game such as finishing the game under 2 hours?
Yea but I got a 100% complete on my Shantae and the Seven Sirens  

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2024 3:04 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

Okay. The 3DS is said to shut down by April of this year meaning the Online Connectivity of Pokemon X/Y & Sun/Moon will be closed as the 3DS stopped production. Most likely because of the Switch Production as its both a home console and handheld in one.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2024 6:00 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

Okay. The 3DS is said to shut down by April of this year meaning the Online Connectivity of Pokemon X/Y & Sun/Moon will be closed as the 3DS stopped production. Most likely because of the Switch Production as its both a home console and handheld in one.
Dang  

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2024 6:07 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

Dang

Handhelds and Consoles come and go after some time. The PlayStation 2 lasted the Longest. Speaking of Shantae, she's voiced by Christina Vee, same actress who voices Marinette in Ladybug  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2024 7:44 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

Dang

Handhelds and Consoles come and go after some time. The PlayStation 2 lasted the Longest. Speaking of Shantae, she's voiced by Christina Vee, same actress who voices Marinette in Ladybug
Nice, my Nintendo Ds stop working  

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2024 7:45 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

Dang

I traded in my DS a long time ago after its Time was Over which was after and around the end of the Nintendo DS's Support.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2024 7:46 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

Dang

I traded in my DS a long time ago after its Time was Over which was after and around the end of the Nintendo DS's Support.
Yea my PlayStation 3 still works  

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2024 8:29 am
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
Dang

Happy birthday, Kanna. One thing to note is that CDs, DVDs and Retro Game Carts have different Contact Points which make a connection for a suitable transmission.
When I had War of the Monsters for the PS2, I have to get two copies because the first copy being in VG Condition, was scratched to the point where the game freezes due to a poor connection as the scratches on the game disc interrupted the contact point connections & making the transmission somewhat unreadable which results in the game freezing or the console being unable to read the disc any further (Disc Read Error).

Heard of Command & Conquer Red Alert? Its a fun RTS Game from 1996 and one of the last DOS games to come from EA. As that game has plenty of fictional works such as Teleportation, Time Travel and weaponized lightning rods, weaponized mirrors, psychic powers, jetpacks, giant squids, octopus along with dolphins, armored preforming bears & giant robots.

When Red Alert 1 and its expansions were finished, EA Purchased Westwood & Virgin Interactive at $123 Million. That's when we got Red Alert 2, my favorite Red Alert game  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2024 11:10 am
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
Dang

Happy birthday, Kanna. One thing to note is that CDs, DVDs and Retro Game Carts have different Contact Points which make a connection for a suitable transmission.
When I had War of the Monsters for the PS2, I have to get two copies because the first copy being in VG Condition, was scratched to the point where the game freezes due to a poor connection as the scratches on the game disc interrupted the contact point connections & making the transmission somewhat unreadable which results in the game freezing or the console being unable to read the disc any further (Disc Read Error).

Heard of Command & Conquer Red Alert? Its a fun RTS Game from 1996 and one of the last DOS games to come from EA. As that game has plenty of fictional works such as Teleportation, Time Travel and weaponized lightning rods, weaponized mirrors, psychic powers, jetpacks, giant squids, octopus along with dolphins, armored preforming bears & giant robots.

When Red Alert 1 and its expansions were finished, EA Purchased Westwood & Virgin Interactive at $123 Million. That's when we got Red Alert 2, my favorite Red Alert game
Thanks, I play alot of my Skylanders in my PS3  

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2024 11:13 am
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

You mean one of those games that comes with barcode toys, the game and scanner add on that's used to play? To keep playing more Skylanders, you would need to buy more figures then put them on the scanner to play as them.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2024 11:16 am
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

You mean one of those games that comes with barcode toys, the game and scanner add on that's used to play? To keep playing more Skylanders, you would need to buy more figures then put them on the scanner to play as them.

Mostly trying to get immaginator crystals  

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2024 11:19 am
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

That works too on the scanner where you can create your own character from Crystal Figurines that you scan  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2024 11:28 am
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

That works too on the scanner where you can create your own character from Crystal Figurines that you scan
Yea one is a Skylander version of myself  

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2024 11:31 am
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

Yea one is a Skylander version of myself

Which element? Each Creation Crystal has a different attribute. Peach Showtime arrives in 11 days and one of the Stage Play Worlds in that game is inspired by The Little Mermaid as we see Peach as a Mermaid.

Peach Showtime takes place in a Theater called the Sparkle Theater as each of its Worlds are designed like Stage Plays.  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games