Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 193 194 195 196 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2022 6:45 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord

Good Evening. I saw episode 5 of Kenobi. One Episode left.
Other than that, I was doing some tracing in GIMP. I hope the Spider Man Movies reach Disney Plus soon.
hi, I'm still addicted to the Tattered World place rn. also got some exercise earlier

Sweet. When I played Starcraft 2, I spent at least 1 Hour & 30 Minutes in the Wings of Liberty Ghost Mission, "Welcome to the Jungle" by focusing on the Protoss Base while protecting the Terrazine Geysers from being Locked by the Probes.
It was challenging to wipe out the entire Protoss Base in that Level and in the end, I got a Rare Achievement for doing so. That was almost 2 Hours on Normal Mode.
today I was mostly lazy and played games, there's a minigame in Tattered World that's based on that Simon Says/Simon Trickster type game from the 90's/early 2000s called "Hoof It" (there's a virtual dancing stuffed zebra in the middle which is hilarious) and I basically spent like two hours getting a really high score in it which was cool. Also kinda irritated because the zOMG daily free rewards aren't working and that's how I get most of the platinum for my awesome avatar stuff. At least I got this giant fluffy spider item with the platinum I had saved up

Cool. I did some Fishing in Caravan Stories after doing the Dailies in that game.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2022 9:21 am
CrystBalfast
Moonlightwolfpup

Good Afternoon. We can make Sunbeam and Moonbeam Twin sisters if that's okay with you, Moonlight.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Anyway, I'm relaxing at the moment

Sunbeam and Moonstar would be great as twin sisters ^w^  

Moonlightwolfpup

Beloved Pup

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2022 9:23 am
Moonlightwolfpup
CrystBalfast
Moonlightwolfpup

Good Afternoon. We can make Sunbeam and Moonbeam Twin sisters if that's okay with you, Moonlight.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Anyway, I'm relaxing at the moment

Sunbeam and Moonstar would be great as twin sisters ^w^

Make it happen, both can be 19 years old, Moonlightwolf.
Sounds like I found a picture of Moonbeam as an Equestria Girls Mermaid. I'll reply in the RP soon.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2022 9:13 pm
Ultrabord

Hello, bord.
I saw a YT Video for the ADG Show on what Season 7 would be like which will start in July. I hope they have a new overlay for displaying the Game Status and Title Cards.

Anyway, in Caravan Stories, I reached 100 Tokens for the Little Mermaid's Human Form. I unlocked the Little Mermaid in the game after playing the Christmas 2021 Event  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:59 am
heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2022 7:14 am
Queentintin
heart

Hello. I'll be having breakfast soon on my end.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2022 8:56 am
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord

Hello, bord.
I saw a YT Video for the ADG Show on what Season 7 would be like which will start in July. I hope they have a new overlay for displaying the Game Status and Title Cards.

Anyway, in Caravan Stories, I reached 100 Tokens for the Little Mermaid's Human Form. I unlocked the Little Mermaid in the game after playing the Christmas 2021 Event
In Tattered World, I finally saved enough gems (the premium currency) to get merfolk selection tail bundle (it's a discounted price from getting them individually) and now I can make a couple of my merfolk OCs on there~ Hugo, Norine, and some goth/emo shark merman who I didn't make here bc he's mostly just for LOLs.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:41 am
good afternoon everyone ... sorry i havent been posting , im still dealing with a death in my family and havent felt up to doing much sweatdrop  

White Mage Rose

Crew

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:50 am
White Mage Rose
good afternoon everyone ... sorry i havent been posting , im still dealing with a death in my family and havent felt up to doing much sweatdrop

Hello and morning. Sorry about your loss. Get better soon.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:52 am
White Mage Rose

so sorry my friend *hugs* I know its hard sad and right now through out the world people are droppin ... for a corrupted plan ,my thoughts are with you always
mrgreen  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

White Mage Rose

Crew

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:02 am
hi guys , well i guess i am ok but still mourning the loss of my grandma . its been a month that she has passed and im having lots of random thoughts and emotions running through my mind , please bare with me sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:17 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord

Hello, bord.

In Tattered World, I finally saved enough gems (the premium currency) to get merfolk selection tail bundle (it's a discounted price from getting them individually) and now I can make a couple of my merfolk OCs on there~ Hugo, Norine, and some goth/emo shark merman who I didn't make here bc he's mostly just for LOLs.

Evening, bord. I played some Caravan Stories and got a new swimsuit outfit for an Elven Character in the game.
The other day, I saw the Last Episode of Kenobi and it was pretty good. Hope to see Andor come out on Disney Plus later on. In the meantime, I'm thinking about the next announcement I'll send that will start Elsa's Wedding Event Part 3 being the Bachelorette Party.

Oh and Sonic Origins came out earlier but I didn't buy it yet as its a Digital Game. But when I do, I hope to hear what the new music for Sonic 3 & Knuckles & Story Mode is like. As for Sonic CD Origins, both Japanese and US Soundtracks should be present since I played Sonic CD HD before on the PS3 & PC.
In Sonic Origins' Story Mode, you get to play all 4 Games at once in order, starting from Sonic 1, complete with all new cutscenes even though the Sonic CD Opening & Ending Cutscenes are intact.

I also did some fine tuning in the OOC Gallery besides watching Looney Tunes Webtoons on YouTube  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:59 pm
KarmaTheNatureLover

Cheyenne the werewolf

Good Evening, Karma! So does Fairy Sophia & her Mermaid Friend have any animal friends?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2022 10:20 am
SweetSorrow101

Hiya, I'll be going in the Pool soon to cool off, brb.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SweetSorrow101

Crew

Sweet Friend

19,400 Points
  • Solarpowered 250
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2022 10:25 am
CrystBalfast
SweetSorrow101

Hiya, I'll be going in the Pool soon to cool off, brb.

ok sure, =) have fun xd

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 193 194 195 196 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games