Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Silky Slime Laboratory
The Chatterbox~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LadyDelaidra

Romantic Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:55 am
cardi
yay openings! ninja heart

now to remember to get off WoW long enough to place an order xp .

Opening for 24 hours. xD;  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:21 am
hurrah! heart

i've been so bad at keeping track of gaia stuff lately. i totally missed the tahnee orphanage opening yesterday when i was at home and all gonk .  

cardi

Cat

LadyDelaidra

Romantic Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:26 am
Poor cardi ;-; heart

Rawr. Why must sealies be so expensive. T___T *saves*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:38 am
Yay!!! ninja *lurks*

I have a question LadyD:: Can the bases be recolored if we give a hex code? Or is that considered a custom base...? Specifically I'm thinking of recoloring the snow. biggrin  

LadyElara

LadyDelaidra

Romantic Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:44 am
They can be recolorued with a hex and that's considered a normal order. ^^; Almost everyone orders custom colours now.
The only problem is that I might be slightly off in the colour, so please don't get mad at me if it's not exactly perfectly correct. ^^;  
Cassidy Peterson rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:44 am
*prances around* Ahhh... Summons? Gojira? Summons? Gojira? Yaaaargrhgrghrgh...

*rolls a 6-sided die* If it's even, Summons. If it's odd, Gojira.  

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

LadyDelaidra

Romantic Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:45 am
xD You are so weird, Cassi.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:46 am
Alrighty. Gonna go finish lindzi's oder then open. x3
I shall be back in a short while. heart  

LadyDelaidra

Romantic Prophet

cardi

Cat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:46 am
LadyDelaidra
Poor cardi ;-; heart

Rawr. Why must sealies be so expensive. T___T *saves*

xD heart

yush, sealies are so expensive this month. all the sealies i got was for almost 6k each. and that's with the mad vendoring skillz i got from teh vending guild (don't buy sealeds until after the 10th of the month).

@cassidy: nuoo-oo! gonk heart summonsssss!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:47 am
cardi; I meant Seal Slippers. T________T I miss Fluffy and Nuzzles. heart They were my seals. But, I gave them to my sister for her quest, she sold them, quit her quest, gave me back the gold from them and I shoved it into my art contest. gonk heart  

LadyDelaidra

Romantic Prophet

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:51 am
LadyDelaidra
xD You are so weird, Cassi.

You love me biggrin And you gotta admit, a dice roll is a good way to make decisions. Stef rolled dice to decide the color & status for the Stef-Slime biggrin

*snuzzles Cardi* xp heart  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:54 am
xD;; My boyfriend rolled a d-4 for multiple choice on his one exam in high school.
And he got like an 85% on it. ^^;  

LadyDelaidra

Romantic Prophet

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 11:00 am
xd Clearly your boyfriend is teh win  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 11:01 am
*got nuzzled* whee heart

LadyDelaidra
cardi; I meant Seal Slippers. T________T I miss Fluffy and Nuzzles. heart They were my seals. But, I gave them to my sister for her quest, she sold them, quit her quest, gave me back the gold from them and I shoved it into my art contest. gonk heart

aaah, those sealies xD. i kind of understand how you feel. i sold my pengehs to get my scarf, and i missed them terribly after. they were one of the earliest donation items i got. i was so excited when i got them back 3nodding .

i don't think i can sell my sealies for any of my quests, because they were sold to me for cheap by a guy who left gaia. i can't bear to part with them because they have a history 3nodding .

there's still that pants glitch with the slippers (they looked so neat before! gonk ), and i was wondering if that keeps the prices down >.<  

cardi

Cat

LadyDelaidra

Romantic Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 11:03 am
Cassidy Peterson
xd Clearly your boyfriend is teh win

Oh, I know. xD;;

cardi; I see. ^^ Yeah, mine were a gift from a friend, but since I hardly wore them at that time, I gave them to icy. But now, I miss them. T___T They were my first donation letter item, too.  
Silky Slime Laboratory

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games